How can 1 girl be so best? Why can't other keions compete?

How can 1 girl be so best? Why can't other keions compete?

i want ritsu to bang me like she bangs those drums

All Keions are beautiful and perfect. While Mugi is my wife, I have great respect for Ritsu as well as Ritsufags.

Ritsu is actually worst girl but luckily for her being worst keion is still pretty good

Best K-on isn't much of an accomplishment.

I never understood people's attraction to Mugi
It feels like she didn't do anything except stand there for the entire series except for when she shared her ep w/ ritsu
also:
ritsu + yui great
ritsu + azusa great
ritsu + mio great
ritsu + mugi great
4/4

yui + azusa great
yui + mio neutral
yui + mugi neutral
yui + ritsu great
2/4

azusa + mio great
azusa + mugi neutral
azusa + yui great
azusa + ritsu great
3/4

mio + ritsu great
mio + yui neutral
mio + azusa great
mio + mugi neutral
2/4

mugi + ritsu great
mugi + yui neutral
mugi + azusa neutral
mugi + mio neutral
1/4

Best legs.

Ritsu is cool and all. HOWEVER...

Tomboy

Please stop posting lewd things about my wife.

cold Ritsu

How much would you pay for them?
Would you wear them?

One of my favourite episodes.

Ritsu+ Azusa never had any remarkable moments. Agree about Mugi being the blandest though

It was probably one of her weaker relationships, but they had some funny moments like pic related and when they were talking about how they didn't get any bigger
Also even if you remove ritz + azu, ritsu still has the most with 3 good combinations

i loved seeing Ritsu earnestly thinking about love, and Azusa watching the kitten for Jun.

Mugi had good moments with everyone except Mio. And while she had the least screentime and was often in the background, there's a subtlety to her in her desire to be accepted and integrate into not only the club, but into society as a whole, and is very self-conscious about her wealthy and sheltered background. At the same time her formal, more "womanly" personality is broken by her tendency to get overly excited over minor things (this is shown best in the Ritsu-Mugi episode but is present elsewhere) and by the end of the anime she's a more well-rounded person. She's also the cutest.

get off Sup Forums Mio

One way that mugi could have been made significantly better was to make azusa dirt poor.
It would be a good foil for her and they could have some funny hijinks where they see how each other live and think the other one is normal.
Also almost all the keions had some sort of subtle characterization on top of the more obvious, so it doesn't really make mugi special that she has subtle characterization
I also can't remember many good moments she had with yui or azusa

good taste, best tomboy of all time.

>2018
>Keion

>Azusa & Mio
>Subtle characterization
Like what?
Those two are the blandest girl, especially Azusa.
They're nothing but another Kyoani blob character.

Go back to Sup Forums, ESL-kun

>MUH ESL
>MUH Sup Forums
Literally cry more.
I'm asking real question there.

best girl

Keion is eternal

Ritsu is best keion for being the most talented in the group plus she had the most ambition.

You didn't ask a question at all, Pedro.