Dragon Ball Super

THAT HAKAI WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO REACH MY NEXT EVOLUTION, TOPPO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMey8RjnVzE
youtu.be/t8tovHAJQzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White Frieza?

freiza blanco?

...oh shit, what have I done :/

You know, that would actually make more sense with Cell. Regeneration and zenkai boosts.

Reminder SS3 Kefla can defeat Jiren

Inb4 Frieza also gets a sparkling blue form with uguu eyes.

Well it was framed suspiciously like when Goku got hit with the spirit bomb, so maybe. More likely than them going for the comedy route with forgetting he's on the stage and winning by more contestants.

>frieza gets blanco

ITS NOT FAIRRR

U7 is gonna lose and Jiren is going to wish for a personality or to not be bald and the show is gonna end right there
Quote me on this

Who is kelfa? I dont think this character exists? what universe is she from, 7 or 11?

>DBFZ
>No Hit doughnut memes
infinitely disappointed

FRIEZA BLANCO

not even close Jiren is probably high priest level

Frieza is the new Vegeta. Vegeta is the new Piccolo. Gohan is the new Krillin.

Frieza gets back up to help 17 fight Toppo with his telekinesis by throwing rocks at him bu they both get swatted aside for Bejita Blue to takeover

Nice cranium fiction

Has Shaggy won ToP yet?

This would make how Cabba was eliminated worth it, so on that basis I doubt it.

Nah you can't give a character a beatdown that brutal and have them get up in the next episode. It diminishes the impact.

El Hermano fucking WHEN?

Toppo is Hermano

Are we going to get an Angel Rebellion arc with Goku & Frieza against El grande?

yes

Sad, but I see it happening.

Did the Grand Priest literally say no GoDs are allowed to participate? It shouldn't matter if Toppo became one in the middle of the tournament, it's still against the rule. It's like if the rat had secretly snuck into the tournament and participated, he would have been disqualified. Transferring the title or whatever the fuck Bozo did is still just trying to find loopholes.

Didn't*

two characters i like being demoted, fuck toei and toriyama and whichever cuck is horny for lizard dick.

what's with this blank image you posted?

rules are not sugoi.

I'm waiting for Piccolo or Krillin to just throw Goku a bag of sensu beans, only for Little Autism and Future Little Autism to let it slide because why the fuck not

he cared about frost, so maybe that wouldn't fly.

Fucking hate these shit birds

>Vegetards still holding onto """"offensive"""" UI
youtube.com/watch?v=dMey8RjnVzE

Why do people want this seemingly so much

jesus fucking christ

I don't even get the fucking GoD rules anymore. So like, anyone can just use GoD energy if they're strong enough or something? So there can be two people from the same universe with GoD energy? Doesn't seem to make sense, I thought there could only be one but then again I guess goku hakai'd in the manga so I was hoping for some explanation of how the GoD heirarchy and transition of power works, clearly since multiple people can use the hakai energy at once and you don't necessary have to be a universe's GoD to use it, that there's likely challenges to GoD's from mortals and if they win they can be the GoD, and that leaves all sorts of backstory open to other people that have challenged the GoDs of the various universes but now that they're scrapping it I doubt we'll ever get any sort of explantion for this shit.

Padre is good and will stay good. Spics can fuck off

That will never happen. I can't believe they thought he would get it. They forget instinct is what Goku uses.

17 the new Piccolo friend

spoilers when?

Our current villains and arc is boring as fuck, i wanted the tournament to be the start of a bigger picture. The tournaments suckt.

why is gohan so pathetic

No, all the setup will be discarded and forgotten since it's wrapping up in 6 episodes and is a kids show.

If Cell got hakai'd but cut off the parts of his bodies that were being destroyed before it fully destroyed him, could he regenerate?

I've got them right over here in my pants

Rank Super arcs from best to worst

-Black/F.Trunks
-RoF
-Baseball
-BoGs (shit animation fuck them)
-recruitment
-U6vsU7

>Frieza gets back up
HOW?
he already got back up and got stomped

where's jelly freeza

Is nice blank image posting the ultimate form of concession?

I wish the person responsible for this made more jiren desnudo

That was... impressive?

There's no Destruction energy, GoDs are literal ningen with god ki that are linked to Kaioshin, no more. Toppo is just a ningen with god ki, like SSG/SSB Goku or Vegeta, only the title and the Kaioshin link difference they from actual GoDs.
Destruction energy is Toei's idea to make them look more unique, but it's not a thing on Toriyama's mind (aka the outline)

Not sure why they see him and the angels as evil

What is going on here?

which episode? i totally forgot

how does Frieza use Destruction energy?

only after looking back on Super as a whole can you really start to appreciate just how much they took for granted their existence and didn't put any effort into having coherent and compelling payoffs for any characters and rarely any good animation. They thought they could jerk themselves off for dozens rehashing the movies they just released with dogshit animation(like why), followed that up with some filler bullshit, and then gave us a blueballed U6vU7 with only one good fight, a bunch of hyped of preliminary bullshit that had no payoffs whatsoever, and then they have the gall to just shamelessly drag out this directionless, aimless, incoherent, mess from one rushed episode to the next for fucking months without any major plot developments, what the fuck did they think was going to happen of course they'd get shitcanned, you wasting literally half a year fucking around with jobbers who never came to shit, nothing unexpected happens, and you show the world that you have neither the capacity or bravery to make any plot decisions whatsoever and just drag out the limbo of a plot until the manga gets around to giving toei their plot. Don't hype shit up and act like you're going to take it your own way, then just stall for a fucking year and wait for the manga to give you plot points and retcon all your own forshadowing, pathetic.

Why does Goten sound even gayer in super's dub? hasn't time passed since Z

>Destruction energy is Toei's idea to make them look more unique, but it's not a thing on Toriyama's mind (aka the outline)
nice headcanon

this ^ you spoke my mind and my soul bro!

*CLAPS*

Sad but true

New bread found

it was stuff like this.

Wouldnt be surprised if they feared writing a plot that requires the knowledge of people 5 years and older would be too difficult for them.

It still throws me off when Vegeta does human things. I always die when I see the panel of him eating a burger

If they didnt introduce female saiyans you can bet the TOP would be ripped to shit.

Lmao the headcanon. The GoDs literally said he was a GoD, and that he went from GoD candidate to actual GoD because he decided to accept or whatever. You don't just get to magically delete people and abilities because you have God ki

Why are people pretending that Z was any different?

Has Vegeta gone through the biggest character development in the series?

It's tied between him and Goten

Do priestfags actually exist

>4:00 to 4:20
Christ, I couldn't keep it in.

super's majority of episodes were like Z's garlic junior saga.

probably tien for dragonball
and picolo/gohan for Z

this animation is fucken amazing better than a lot of episodes.

Enjoy
youtu.be/t8tovHAJQzA

Can we have this instead of the boring ass fest goku vs jiren fight? i'l donate $10 to toei's artists

I mean, this series has tossed aside supporting cast before.

>new Vegeta can't even beat Goku

>Freeza
>destruction energy
What? Are you talking about when he manipulated SIDRA'S energy? It wasn't his own energy

>no argument
Explain how Goku uses Destruction in the manga, then

>f-fanfiction!
Toriyama checks and corrects the manga, if he think there's no problem with Goku using Destruction then there's absolutely no problem with it and "destruction energy that only GoDs use and allows you to use Destruction" is Toei' invention.

See above. Toei contradicting Toriyama means no shit, destruction energy is still not a thing. Anime-Toppo not even had god ki until he transformed, meanwhile manga-Toppo has been a deity (power-wise) since its introduction.

Also Destruction (the technique) can't delete stuff like Zeno does, that's another Toei invention. Toriyama's Destruction (since BoG) only turns stuff into sand.

>tfw time is running out
I don't want these threads to stop

I like his general demeanour. Characters who aren't spergy autists are few and far between in this series.

I might be the only one

The fuck have you polluted my YT search history with

From best to worst
>Black/F.Trunks
>BoG
>U6
>ToP
>RoF

>el grande padre growing wings
Goddammit spics are cringy but their love for the show and DB in general is commendable

URGH IT'S NOT ENOUGH I NEED TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Owari da, toppo-sama. Now that I've become diamond frieza, you can't defeat me.

>I always die when I see the panel of him eating a burger
Why user?

the eyes spazing out had me laughing out everytime

Only 6 episodes left faggits

DBULTRA coming soon did you miss the announcement yesterday?

I missed it

who writes their names on the side of their car

Leave Toppo to me.