Why isn't Kinnikuman more popular in Sup Forums?

Why isn't Kinnikuman more popular in Sup Forums?
>Manly (Pro Wrestling)
>Friendship powers
>Creative character designs
>Meme-worthy
>No women
>Borderline gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E
youtube.com/watch?v=PQQWZ4WmQ5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was popular in Italy, oh boy did I enjoy this shit

Cancerous english dub

Sup Forums as a whole doesn't like hot blooded cool manly shit
They eat up little girls doing nothing for 12~24 episodes as long as it has small lesbian undertones and the girls are cute.

Geez, I wonder why

I have no idea what he just said, but it sounds convincing.

Because it's old and people here are mainly young.

It's my favorite series

Because Majority of Sup Forums is 18 or under and read shit like Akame Ga Kill, Masamune Kun no Revenge and World's End Harem.
It's nothing more than an echo chamber of edgefags, haremfags and feelsfags who claim anything with a vagina and wants a dick in it is a waifu and defend them regardless how bad the characters are.
Then what little we have left are retards who came here because of ironic shitposting but thought it was unironic and decided to stay.

I used to watch this show as a kid. Truly it was the greatest part of my day.

>No women
Gee, I wonder.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E
posting this cause we all know you want it

Sup Forums have shit taste, but it's a great ocassion to show everyone the manliness of tatakae!! ramenman

youtube.com/watch?v=PQQWZ4WmQ5c

There's a new series though
I'm not talking about Ultimate Muscle

All signs point to the Kinnikuman Nisei anime only existing because 4kids wanted to try reviving the MUSCLE toys and needed an anime to promote it. The biggest giveaway being that the first season was 52 episodes and ended in the middle of a filler arc, while the second was created exclusively for the English market and later dubbed into Japanese.

>Proresu style
>when the audience is into sports entertainment
Gee, I wonder why?

Kinniku? More like asspullniku amirite? Seriously though, the wrestling manga fad is dead and gone, just like gigantic shoulder pad and baggy delinquent uniform

It's too manly for Sup Forums
Sup Forums only likes unmasculine MCs from shitty harem anime

A shame that the new generation doesn't understand how good kinnikuman is. They would rather have their borderline anorexic thin tier frail looking pretty boys who supposedly are super strong despite their body build doesn't show it at all, than to have people who looks as strong as they are. Not even the revival of the original manga does shit for those newfags. I mean, kinnikuman is as over the top as their garbage shonen shows, so its not like it lacks in flashiness to attract people who are into ridiculous skills.

You're good people.

Newfags here are too young.