Why was Sailor Moon much more popular than Sailor Venus, even though Venus was created first and was the basis for Moon?

Why was Sailor Moon much more popular than Sailor Venus, even though Venus was created first and was the basis for Moon?

Usagi was red pilled

It's the hair

Sailor V was only published in Run-Run in the summer of of '91, after Takeuchi decided to make it into a side-series. Sailor Moon made her debut in the February issue of Nakayoshi (released in December '91) and got her anime series the following March. Sailor V never stood a chance.

buns

Sailor V is the prototype, Sailor Moon is the improved sequel with 10x more waifus.

Also Minako > Usagi.

Preach

children are simple, you tell them "this is your main character" and they are like "this is my favorite character".

Because Usagi appeal to girls more.

>usagi
>retarded
>girls relate
oh dear

Because she was the main character. No one would have liked Usagi anyway.

Why was Frasier more popular than Cheers?

Minako is like the Rainbow Dash to Usagis Pinkie Pie, both were equally retarded and crazy, but difference between the two is the former and RD is edgier than the latter and PP.

Minako was pretty much the cool kid of the group and took alot of things much more calmly/mature than Usagi, well more mature as far as the her and Usagi are compared.

Because it's funnier and has better supporting cast.

It wasn't.

Will she get her Sailor Scout licence revoked now she is just a rock in space?

It really makes no sense.

Friday is so much better than Monday as well.

Minako was always my favorite.

They haven't read the Sailor V manga.

Minako is more popular in my heart.

You can't be serious

She's a dwarf planet so now she's a Sailor Scout AND a patron of midgets

The MC is always the most popular by default. In rare cases you'll have an edgelord rival surpass him because of fangirls.

Look at Ippo Makunouchi, he's a pathetic piece of shit who hasn't changed one bit in over 26 years of manga running, and the whole attraction to the story is basically how likeable his rivals are. But he's still the most popular because of all the spics that self-insert into him.

Why is Usagi like 5 times in that popularity chart?

They're practically twins anyway.

True patricians know the truth.

They're both so loveable. Anyone who would choose one or the other has to be a real prick.

Woah there, in the bottom right panel, hands!

Literally the same character. Weebshit suffers from sameface syndrome.

>The MC is always the most popular by default.
Yeah ,I mean, are you really going to experience a story if you don't even like the character who has the most screen time?

think of it more like tolerating some fuckwit until the guy/gal you like shows up

pic related

Moon is better. The best, in fact.

They counted all her different forms.

One of Sailor Moon's original selling points was the diverse cast so that anyone would find a favorite.

because flat is justice and Venus isn't flat

Well yeah, it's totally possible.

I think the only one with a measurable bust is Jupiter.

da fuk you on about?

>"No no this character is totally hot just let me post this art that was made by a fan."

Yeah, she's hot in the show itself.

None of them are flat ya dufus.

>diverse
>all white

there's more to diversity than skin color, you dumb nigger

Of course nowadays you have 30+ year old tumblrshits that hate Uranus and Neptune for being tokens and like to scream about protecting "teh baby gays" but yell at kids if they find something to like in them in spite of issues.

>1: Eternal Sailor Moon
>2: Super Sailor Chibi Moon
>3: Diana
>4: Super Sailor Moon
>5: Princess Serenity
Jesus Christ

based Diana

>3: Diana
>18: Luna
>35: Artemis
Best cat

Did they ever make one for the Sailor V characters?

Tumblrshits love token minorities. Uranus and Neptune are polarizing over there because they either hate having lesbians with actual flaws or love them only for being gay.

The moon is not a planet either.

No. It makes her close relationship with Chibi-Usa more thematic though

A shame we never got to see them as Senshi in the Anime.

Venus is cuter and probably has bigger boobs.

niggas don't remember when sera bui melted a child idol.

This is fucking disgusting.

>Minako is like the Rainbow Dash to Usagis Pinkie Pie

>ronald_mcdonald_whathefuckamireading.jpg

the series starts her as a 14 year old girl

>slightly older than a loli
>fully developed jailbait