Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The girl, obviously.

Refresh my memory, the guy who fucked was his best friend, right?

The brother

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO this fucking manga, I'm dead

The brother for being so creepy obsessive for his own sister.

If the brother wasn't such a pussy he could've slept with her instead

Fuck you for ever reminding me of this shit man.

Yeah he was.

The dad for being a fucking nonce and abandoning them both because his daughter said so.

Salsa you sons of bitches.

what manga is this?

This would have been a lot harder hitting if the girl was like 19 or so.
What kind of man even finds his best friend's underage little sister attractive enough to sleep with her in the first place?

This

but the sister too

>Dad, you're always away so just go away and live my brother with the massive burden of bills and raising me by himself
>Oh and while he's working for my sake, I'll seduce his best friend
>I won't tell my brother anything about where dad is
>Oh no he found out, I better run away
>Right back to daddy

It churns my stomach just remembering everything. Worst thing is the ending from what I remember solves practically nothing. I would've liked to see the MC move on and live for himself instead or some shit and cut all ties with his family.

What's the source?

Lets see is it
>The "friend" who thinks its ok to fuck his best friends ten year old sister
>The ten year old sister who convinced their dad to abandon her and Onii-chan
>The man who took the advice of a little girl and fucked off from his childrens lives because his teenage son was being a shit
>The guy who tried to kill the guy who molested his sister, worked himself to the bone to support her and then gets relentlessly shit on because he thiks a ten year old and a twenty something should not be in a relationship.
That entire book was a horror story about a guy with real world logic stuck in a hentai. Everyone but the mc is complete shit yet they gang up and browbeat the guy to accept their bullshit

Shit you could keep the stat rape drama and make it more ambiguous if she was 14 or 15

It's always the girl

Why this series always make a lot of people here angry?

>dat neko blanket

>That entire book was a horror story about a guy with real world logic stuck in a hentai. Everyone but the mc is complete shit yet they gang up and browbeat the guy to accept their bullshit
So basically normal Japan these days.

Source please? Reverse search turned up nothing.

Otaku entitlement. The world has to revolve around me and I got dibs on the waifus!

What manga is this?

>teenage son was being a shit
At that point the son was already paying the bills and was giving the father shit for being unemployed. So justify in my opinion.

Elfen Lied

Kill yourselves

Mon Seul

Man, fuck you guys! This is one of the worst reads I have had in a while. It is unbelievable how everyone but the MC is a complete piece of shit. The weird thing is that everyone tried to make the MC feel like he was on the wrong, Especially that shit bag "best-friend" of his. Goddamn, what a shitty read!

Read Rental Onii-chan.

It's not finished yet but it'll help you forget.

>Rental Onii-chan
Thank you for the recommendation. I need some serious healing after reading this piece of shit of a story.

I wouldn't really call it healing but I guess it is in the fact that the young girl doesn't completely ruin her own family and is instead just part of a recently ruined family instead and being healed by a rental service.

I see, I am reading it at the moment. However, I am not understanding something Why is the dude charging her money, and putting a time limit? I mean, if he wanted to help her, he could just spend time normally? I mean, it kinda takes away from his "kindness" when you think about the fact that he is hustling money out of a little kid.

Nvm, I got to the point where this gets explained. However, I still think he could have objected.

I have a feeling he'll give her a full refund in the future once she gets her real onii-chan back after he mans up from being a NEET.

NTR?

Imagine trusting your best friend to not fuck your 10 year old sister when he babysits while you're out working to help pay the bills.

If only, it's much worse than that. Don't skim the thread if you care about spoilers, however, HUGE SPOILERS These 2 posts described this gargantuan piece of shit as best as words can describe it.

Fuck you

This is a rare occasion where even the author is a piece of shit

I'd call the cop on him, no joke
That bastard deserve to rot in prison even if he's my best friend for fucking my 10yo sister

>Reverse search turned up nothing
Yes it does you inbred fuck.

So edgy.

Can you elaborate on that?

Seconding this

Second this, but in the real world...
In that world i would mmf with my best friend instead of that gay angry shit

>muh morals
is not logic. Both are bullshit.

Because they wanted to fugg the loli imouto. They felt cucked

But MC and dad were in the wrong

How this for logic, a ten year old girl is in no cognitive position to have a relationship with a man in his twenties or make heavy life changing decisions like telling her father to abbandon her and her brother.

This manga made me sick and angry.

bump

or go full columbine

how does it end for MC ?

why be so rude when people ask for the source.

chisa X pon you fucking 10 IQ brainlet

just fucking google you god damn troglodyte.

Just keep reporting source requesters. They get banned eventually.

For what i saw he is alright. The bad experience made him toughen up in the very end. His sister got fucking destroyed tho.

>that spoiler
what do you mean ? Give us some delicious details

I tried and it's given me Chisa Pon.

You forgot the part where they all shat on the MC like it was all his fault when he got angry about the whole thing.

Dad = friend, then imouto to a lesser extent. MC was the only sane one.

Well her cunt was destroyed and she didnt wim nothing in the end,well just the dicking but that's it

From what I remember the friend was truly garbage in that part, but the imouto was a huge piece of shit throughout that was involved in or behind all the shit mc had to deal with and even turned people against him.

>these posts don't even get removed anymore
Thanks mods!

It's been years since I read it, but my opinion at the time was that the people who listened to a little girl when she said "Yeah, just abandon your family / fuck me" were a lot more to blame than the little girl, despite how retarded she was.

Reading Chuusotsu Roudousha reminded me a lot of this series despite the MC being pretty different and the sister not being a slut.

How the fuck would a 10 year old know how to seduce someone like that?

I just read 2 chapters and this shit is already driving me mad.
How does it end for the sister?
Does the MC kill her?

MC kind of stops giving a shit about everything and just wants to move on. Sister gets her heart broken after pouring it out to the friend. Friend tries to break it off and in the end just ditches them after getting her hopes up and never sees them again.

What the hell started reading this. I am on chapter 5. I hate depressing stuff but everytime I stumble upon something like that I read like madman.
What's wrong with this? I instantly knew what's that thanks to them.

whatahell is this series? NTR and Incest? Shit

Did onii-chan stop supporting his slut imouto? He deserves to do at least that much.

No, he kept her under his wing. As most protagonists he does not have enough balls to do whats best for him.

The Jews from spreading the idea of infidelity and cuckholdry

imouto oh imouto!

if you guys are pissed off about this manga go read bitter virgin.

Bitter Virgin had tragic characters who try to be good people despite everything. MC and the main girl were also pretty good. This on the other hand is like a shitfest where the only guy who does what needs to be done is treated like a criminal by everyone.

that was the worst
>MC angry for being lied for years by everybody
>having all kinds of trusts and loyalties broken
>"stop being immature and man up"

bunch of selfish assholes, the sister mainly.

I wonder why the fuck a main character always have to put with the shit of everybody and no allowed to anything because that would be "selfish"

this was a wholesome manga, no H stuff user.

>So basically normal Japan these days.

is really that bad?

>mmf with my best friend
And then go to jail hand in hand, competing whose sentence will be longer and who gets larger fat black cocks up in your ass? Good plan.

Imouto is a kid, what did you expect. Her brain is driven by a cryptographycally sound random generator. What's not clear is why pops left. Because his daughteru asked him? Why exactly? Because he felt uneasy around his son that accused him for being what he is, a prick?

This.

But now I kind of regret reading this manga.

Huh, I've read this before but never finished it.

Chisa x Pon ain't the source, and google/iqdb isn't giving an accurate result.