World étude

World étude

>Be nice to autistic OC creators or literal Coldsteel will come and kill you: The Anime

Really makes you think.

>tfw nobody responds to your bait

You just did friendo

I'm you

More like:
>don't breakup with your girlfriend when she's more talented than you, especially when she's being trolled online; or else that character she made for you with questioned her existence only to conclude that she's the destroyer of worlds.

that is not the message

Where's world étude?

When?

Almost as meta as the show senpai

is the true message.
>Souta refused to aid Setsuna's a troll raid due to his envy.
>Setsuna commits suicide due to troll raid.
>Souta now feels guilty since he believed that he broke Setsuna's heart, which leads to her suicide.
>Now the character she created came to life and exact revenge on the world that abandon her creator.

Actually, the message is trust.

World study?
Is there a big exam coming?

Wait, that's what this show is about? Man, I've got to start paying attention to animu again.

Nips think anything sounds cool as long as it's in English.
Take Darling in the Franxx for example.

Souta making up for his lack of action during the troll raid on his good friend Setsuna.

Creations, brought to the real world by a creation whose birth lead to the death of her creator, meeting their creators.

And the only person capable of comforting said sorrowful creation.

>wait an entire show for Magane to troll the shit outta Altair
>it never happens

How could they duck up so badly?

>duck

kek. Fuck*

The message is a metaphor about the existence of God
Maybe it's not all powerful as the religions tell us
it may be an oracle just like the characters

You all missed the overall theme it's sicking.

The entire message is that the true purpose of creations is to help others.

Let me put it this way, Altair, despite not showing it, is a big ball of sorrow that knew that her "birth" lead to her creator's death. Souta we overbearing with guilt since he's friends with Altair's creator, yet failed to comfort her due to envy (which he believes lead to her death). So it make sense that Souta ended Altair's sorrowful rampage by bring Setsuna "back to life"; so they both got the closure of sorrow and guilt (that and the in universe viewers became so empathetic to Altair that she's invincible at that point).

They discussed Magane against Altair as a route in which Altair lost though I'm pretty sure it didn't happen because Altair had to meet Setsuna

>They discussed

What was said?
I think a lot of people waited for them to meet because they were the biggest separate threats in the show with completely oppsite agendas(Altair wanting to destroy the world and Magane actually enjoying the fuck out of it)

It goes against Souta's character arc as well, since he's also related to Setsuna.

Full world étude fucking when

To keep it short Altair would end up botching Elimination Chamber Festival. They talk about how fragile and impulsive Altair is (call her weak) and Magane would reach her goal using the rest while getting shit done.

Sounds like what could have been a delicious Altair mindbreak

Were we supposed to forget about the full version?

I'm still mad that there were parts of the song that were never released.

I still miss sharkfu

I'm sure Altair's fans will write her out of it.

I need my fix of 200% angst.

Altair succeeded at the ECF though, she was about to break the bird cage when Magane and Souta interference finally happened.

I think this a change in Magane's involvement entirely from the start.

OST Release never ever.

>étude
Accents are so sexy.

It's a known term, baka

Altair mind break isn't necessarily a good result for everyone else, she can still easily go for murder sprees.

Yeah, but it would have been glorious if Shark was the one causing it.

For how much I loved Altair, I found that I didn't really enjoy the rest of the show that much. Openings were good though.

And Magane would probably be the first to die.

She'll become suicidal and destroy everything.

Uso no uso, biiiiiiiitch

>Implying there is talking with crazy Altair.

There is if you're not retarded like Mamika

....Only Setsuna can talk Altair out of her rampage; everyone else would be concidered naive in her eyes, or be outright slaughtered.

étude is in french dude

2nd ED was KINO

>Gunpuku no Ouji

Man, Troyca really dropped the ball since the anime ended. The manga is still going but this silence about stuff people expect to see, like world étude, really hurts.

>The manga is still going
Wait, WHAT?

Don't panic, it's just an adaptation.

I wanna fill Altair with LOVE

Altair is boring

I need a boy Altair in my life

Altair is basically the Anime equivalent of the whale probe (Pic Related) from star trek IV

>Whale Probe shows up (Altair Shows Up)
>looks for whales which are dead (Knows that Setsuna is Dead)
>Destroys the world because there is no whales (Wants revenge cause Setsuna is dead)
>Kirk and Crew go back in time to save whales (Souta Creates Setsuna back into reality)
>Whale Probe hears Whales and leaves (Altair Sees Setsuna, Creates /U/niverse and Leaves)

Altair is based on a lot of revenge-driven characters.
It's a known trope to have a character who comes to life, realizes they hate humanity for something wrong it did to them and then sets a goal to destroy it.

Damn this is a good edit

>Altair development by Nisio Isin

It isnt on Hiatus ir anything right? It stopped at chapter 10