Hunter x Hunter

While we wait,

twitter.com/OfficialHxH/status/958582892409638912

>Yoshihiro Togashi sends flowers to the Japanese idol group Keyakizaka46 at the concert Budokan Live.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OfficialHxH/status/958582892409638912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naoko Takeuchi must be ecstatic about that

>first Miura now Togashi

How do we stop the idol menace?

You have the Witch's Aphrodisiac, which when you give it to another, will always cause them to become your complete sex slave for one week. Out of all the girls, girls (male), and boys in the Hunter x Hunter universe, who do you drug?

can you blame them?

Did Meruem ever get to itch Komugi's ditch?

Any moonspeaker?

My back hurts, hope you guys will be happy with the ten chapters I made an year ago.

Yes

"It was decided since ch.364 that Chrollo will be killed by Hisoka"

Palm

is this even a question

Psycho hair, clear-cut cutie, or mermaid Palm?

Does Sailor Moon cosplay as Togashi's favorite idol when they fuck now?

They have a song called silent majority

Based moon runes reader.

>tfw you will never guy one of Hisoka's cows

Tied between psycho and mermaid

Do you think Togashi likes Neru

SNAKEFU

don't cuck the pudge

It seems like we wont get spoilers today cause the 2ch guy who posts them (Barre) has retired

Well, that's too bad. But hey, at least there's chapters coming.

Damn.

irrelevant
we need a direct link to togashi's back, that's what important

easy and no, it isn't genthru

Fuck off yurishitter.

i'd like to see you feed that to an ant (male) before being turned to food

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Make a top 10 of your favourite troupe members , dead or alive.

DELET

What did he mean by this

holy shit kill yourself

I only like 3 of them...

10 Kalluto
9 Feitan
8 Shalnark
7 Nobunage
6 Machi
5 Uvogine
4 Franklin
3 Shizuku
2 Phinks
1 Chrollo

1.Chrollo
2.Machi
3.Shizuku
4.Feitan
5.Uvo
6.Shalnark
7.Pakunoda
8.Kalluto
9.Nobunigger
10.???

Are you Sure? How do you

Doesn't he have a wife

nip land is cheat land

Uvo
Machi
Phinks
Chrollo
Kortopi
-
-
-
-
-

>Lusting after hot young girls
>Bad in any way
This is why God doesn't speak to us, we have strayed too far from his path in our lunacy and self assertion of breaking from the natural.

I feel togashi purposely draws average to odd women to kill your dicc. He drew botan so I know he can do better. The only one I can get hard to is pitou and pitou is fucking dead and not even human.

pitou is a male

1. Chrollo
2. Machi
3. Phinks
4. Feitan
5. Shizuku
6. Pakunoda
7. Uvogin
8. Nobunaga
9. Shalnark
10. Franklin

>btfo by a guy with 2 left feet

Check yourself if you dont believe me
matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1517374208

why could't he wait until the next hiatus?

He drew an old hag because she's the Witch mentioned in the card. And nothing can kill my dicc when it comes to mind controlling someone. That's Manipulation is my favorite category. There is nothing I would enjoy more than being about to completely control someone.

How long until spoilers then? Will we get them at all?

No spoilers. You're going to have to wait for MS

What's the ETA?

Tomorrow

Dang. Well, nothing to do but wait and shitpost.

1.Chrollo
2.Phinks
3.Feitan
4.Nobunaga
5.Machi
6.Uvogin
7.Shalnark
8.Pakunoda
9.Bonolenov
10.Kalluto

Serious question, why do you guys like Machi so much? She seems pretty boring to me and her Hatsu isn't too interesting.

List the princes you don't give a shit about
>Tubeppa (hope Togashi falls through on that early death flag)
>Tyson
>Sale-Sale
>Marayam
>Woble
I sort of care about Fuu but only because I like Kacho a lot and want to see how she deals with her sister's enviable death.

she's hot and sassy, why shouldn't I like her so much?

Because there's so many different things going on with the Princes and their bodyguards, I am interested in most of them. For example, Marayam isn't interesting at all, but since he has Hanzo and Bisky as guards, I'm interesting because something is likely to happen.

As a result, really the only one I am truly uninterested in is Tyson because he or she does not really seem to have any interesting dynamics with other any of the other Princes and I don't care about Kurapika's sensei. Tubeppa is a close second, but she's a solid contender and has her own grudge list.

-9 hours left.

Fatass CHAD and Tsurrendich are the only ones I care about. I'm personally not very interested in the succession war, but maybe it will become more interesting like CA did, so who knows

All the ones lower than 4th except for the baby Kurapika's guarding.

Till what? Korean scans?

1) Lots of gays are high T so they don't eat soy products like Chrollo does (see: your favorite anime, Fujo's Bizarre Adventure, lots of masculine gay men there.)

2) Hisoka is both high T AND straight. He gummed Machi plenty of times with his massive bungee dick.

I think Hisoka is bi. He's certainly not gay, given his interest in Machi seems to go further then strength

no hisoka is bisexual

Hisoka has never showed any interest in men. His arousal when seeing little boy butts was purely from how strong their Nen has gotten.

Hisoka is a gay pedophile.

Your dad is a gay pedophile.

Shizuku

My dad is Hisoka.

9 hours

Girls who are too innocent for their body is my biggest fetish

when fit and a mix

when i get aroused seeing girl butts it's not because im amazed of their nen progress

She's a murderer.

I meant sexually innocent

Why did he have to die?

turbonormie
greed island jew
kuroro cheating supporter

>twitter.com/OfficialHxH/status/958582892409638912
>OfficialHxH/status/958582
>H/status
>H/atus

>hospitalized
SJ mafia strikes again.
Was it Shu, Ei or sha?

Too pure to live in this world.

I was talking about his HxH females in general not that particular image. Most of them are plain and or out there like bisky who turns into a muscular meatball. Palm is a freak. Then in YYH he drew plenty of attractive main cast females.

You wish, Chrollolet.

Why do you guys keep replying to that seething hisocuck in every thread?

I like that there's a further dynamic in the three mafia families. And Kurapika allying with the 3rd, who has a mafia presence, might be an easy way to involve the Troupe into the otherwise disconnected stories. Also gives my man Laz and Basho a chance to be relevant.

That's because you're a pedophile loser, unlike Hisoka who is a straight man & a fatherly type (more of a father to Gon than Qui Gon Ging ever was).

>bottom one
I still would

i wonder, won't these mafia families be small time compared to the g5 mafia families kurapika is used to working with.

what? only adult women, not child you dumb retard
hisoka is gay and pedo

Yeah it's pretty weird how he'll draw some shapely women who appear for like three panels, but when he makes a reoccurring hottie he gives her the meatiest nose at the time.

It's an odd situation where most of the attractive feminine characters are dudes.

Since the Princes didn't know about Nen, the mafia guys probably don't either. Plus they were never mentioned during the whole 10 Dons thing. Based on the shitters we saw Phinks bully, they're regular old mafia. Probably used by the Princes to be disposable assets with a high degree of plausibility deniability in their doings.

Chrollo
Feitan
Phinks
Machi
Shizuku
Pakunoda
Shalnark
Kalluto
Uvogin
Abengane/Hisoka w/e

HxH has a lot of cuties in general.

this is also togashi

But they were boring wall flowers. Togashi understands that if he is going to have females compete with the male cast of characters, then they need to be just as fucked in the mind, unique and absurd in their circumstances, cause the males are like that. Driven to extremes out of desperation or situations or psychopathy. If you want a normal beautiful girl, HxH isn't going to provide that, cause Togashi doesn't like to create prominent characters without giving them purpose.

Literally caricatures