SAOfags, what is his personality?

SAOfags, what is his personality?

He's really cool and smart and strong and cool and I love him.

non-existent

People with money don't need personality, I don't remember who feeds his neetdom though.

He's an obnoxious asshole who slowly warms up to other people.

He's literally me.

Light Novel Protagonist.

But that's the Abridged version of Kirito.

Suguha please.

Guts in his early days.

>baiting this hard

OP asked what's his personality, and that's the only version of Kirito that has one.

He doesn't have one. Probably the worst MC I've ever seen and ruins a decent franchise.

his "character" in the second one totally ruins it.

Does he really need one? He is the cool dual wielding swordsman that get all the girls and all the fame. Why the fuck do everyone need to be a master specimen of character study? Do people give a fuck about Optimus Prime or He-man? No they are symbol of heroism and that is all. Fuck off Death March faggots.

>he hasn't read Progressive

>tries to set a dark and brooding and badass warrior pose
>is a hungry skelly manlet middleschooler with "mom says it's my turn to be edgy" clothes
Is this supposed to be funny? It's impossible for me to take this seriously.

>unlimited pantsu works
That was a good day, when I first read this. I hadn't cum while laughing before.

likes: hurtin people, bein badass, motorcycles, nine inch nails (the band), killing, death, punk rock, jinco jeans, skulls, darkness, hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts, ninne inch nails (on finger), earings, black(cool kind not gay kind)

dislikse: niceness, happiness, levis, kevin robinson from school fuck you kevin stop showin everyone my fuckin deviantart you peace of shit, trent razner, short nails, khaoskid663 (mega ass-faggot), sunshine, life, my dad, football

He's there so retards like you can self insert. So you're right, he doesn't need a personality.

The central point of Kirito's character is that he is for whom the virtual world is more "real" than the real world. He dedicates pretty much everything to VRMMOs and managed to become a person of note in them, while, in real life, he is a physically weak and academically average individual who has a complex about his twink looks and who was estranged from his family until he made up with Suguha.

His greatest development as a person--because he actually does have has some--is that all of the events he goes through gradually change him from being a coward (from a moral standpoint) into someone who is actually capable of taking ownership of his actions and their consequences. This is most striking when you compare how he treated Klein at the beginning of SAO to how he treated Eugeo at the beginning of Alicization.

>does have has some

A face so girly he gets mistaken for a girl IRL. He’s a trap.

Don't post my waifu without my permission.

Young Guys was cute as fuck.

young heros typically are before life slaps them in the eye with it's big meaty cock and fucks them grizzly

progressive sucks dude

This is the only thing that matters.

Reminder: Don't give them (You)'s. Just cascade hide the shitposts and forget about them.

Cute

>2k+18
>.gif

Dark and edgy and not BLACKED.

this gif from 2014.

what's this? shitposting for ant?

Basically whatever the situation called for, which is why I couldn't stand him as a main character.

Man, I had forgotten how terrible his outfit in the second arc looked

GGO alone was most of his development tbqh

But he's elf gutsu1!