Darling in the FranXX

What is Sup Forums verdict on 3 episode rule? Did it pass or failed?

Fuck off with the 3 episode meme

Fail. I'm sticking to the threads for the fetish discussion.

stop making multiple threads

It failed the one episode rule.

The only thing it has going for it is the animation.

It passed with laurels.

Failed spectacularly. Only good for the ass shots.

Fail

fail
i just wait for dojinshi

Failed like me in real life

As a guy with both a pegging and a NTR fetish I fully approve of this show

You don't even need to ask this, franxx is without a doubt the most interesting show to air in years.
It plays with cliches in it's own way and already has a strong identify with it's execution of it's concepts and ideas.
It stands out with an iron fist, and as a result Sup Forums is completely smitten, it's become that show with no stop threads, hitting 1000 post when an episode drops and captivating the entire board.
Very few anime can do this and it's been such a long time since the last one, it's male and female lead relationship is the real pull here and i'm glad that they manage to create an air of real tension with the character flaws and what not.
Seems promising, and absolutely Sup Forumss darling, it passes with flying colors, a genuinely entertaining show is hard to come by these days.

Glad we finally got one.

AOTS really
The other shows are mostly dime a dozen shit

Threadly Reminder that Zero Two is a pure virgin who has never had sex with anyone before

Failed, but it's a 2 cour so I might stick with it

AOTS.

>who taught her how to kiss?
>who taught her what a pervert was?
>what else does she know?

She saw others do it and she’s seen dr.franxx assault women before.

>who taught her how to kiss?
She probably saw other pairs do it.
>who taught her what a pervert was?
Doctor Franxx, and listening in on banter between older pilots.
>what else does she know?
A lot of things, considering how she has an S-level security clearance.

AOTS

>groping a nice ass is sexual assault
If this isn't bait:

AOTD

story : fail, but i'll stay for trigger's art.

also did they intentionally add cucc fetish in ep 3 for ppl to judge 3EP rule?

this

Indeed. She hasn't even had proper metaphorical sex with anyone but Hiro. Only he has the iron penis that can withstand her vagina dentata.

Best girl, best waifu, forever faithful. No wonder she pilots Strelizia, which is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

They tried.

This has been your threadly reminder.

Based.

BBPP (based bird of paradise poster)

I'm on a four episode rule with this, i.e. if he doesn't pilot with 02 next episode I might drop it.

who am I kidding i'm going to watch the entire thing for 02 anyways

It's OK so far. People who endlessly whine that it's shit are overreacting.

ty for the pasta

This but unironically.

Describe Hiro to me with one word.

Passed.
Also I really hope the people who are dropping it are serious, especially if they were the cuckposters.

Darling

fucking this. I haven't felt this way watching an anime in a long time

>Oh yeah it definately failed, but i'm still gonna watch cause (insert backhanded complement)

Stop kidding yourselves, this is easily one of the nest shows to come out in years, threads hitting 800 post for a raw episode? It's been a while.

Personally i'm just glad they made something this interesting.

failed bad

awful character development
episodes end with carrots on a string
cancer fanbase

it just feels awkward and messy

you mean over 1000 posts in a single thread

Post your favorite h-works, user.

I'm enjoying it despite all the bullshit, mostly because Horns-chan is a 10/10.

Who taught you?

By that logic Valvrave is the best show ever since Sup Forums basically exploded for every stupid shit it did.

>i-i-it doesn’t count if she takes cock if she loves you

Wow, when I read "Trigger and ex-Gainax people making a super robot anime, where you control the robot with the girls' butt" I did not expect this series to be this fucking boring

If you start drinking milk while watching this, you'll choke on yogurt

>The only thing it has going for it is the animation.
>Barely any fights
What the fuck

>Meme

>Main girl is the best girl
>but she is still fucking awful.
Does it count?

She is just a worse version of Mashu from C, not like anyone remembers that shit

I enjoyed it. It was hilarious when Mitsubu thought he was dominating 02 and then she was all like “Is it in yet?”

It passed for me. They know I want the good stuff with a slow burn, I want to see actual development instead of instant shifts because the plot demands it.

What the fuck

its a filter. if you can't see past that then will you never get it.

He'll look so silly once they show going all out means pegging

***,302位/***,302位 (***,241 pt)[*,**0予約] 2018/04/25【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1

Oh no

>a single ntr episode/chapter have ended even top selling anime and manga, all becoming completely irrelevant and forgotten overnight

>Hey, I know, let's base an entire series around NTR

>What is Sup Forums verdict on 3 episode rule? Did it pass or failed?

The 3 episode rule makes sense for a 12 episode show. For a 24 episode show it should be called the 6 episode rule. Hence we still have 3 more episodes to go before issuing a verdict.

So what, for Gintama should I watch 250 episodes for realizing it's unfunny trash

It's "3 episode rule", end of story

Jesus, I can tell you came from Sup Forums to watch this. Symphogear threads hit the 1k posts on the livewatch and multiple bump limit threads during the day, and it was just last year

There is no fucking rule you stupid faggot.

Yes there is, it's called 3 episode rule. Did you ride the shortbus to school or something?

Pass

>>Hey, I know, let's base an entire series around NTR
The entire series is based around a mutual, faithful and monogamous relationship. The show uses a lot of imagery of the Jian, a mythical one winged bird who cannot fly without the help of its mate. The beautiful relationship between the pair of Jian symbolizes the marriage between a man and a woman. The name of the MCs' mech is Strelizia, which is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

AOTS.

Also every episode is about letting someone else ride your girlfriend

I actually think it passed. I was ready to drop after episode 2, not really down for dealing with tropes among tropes. But after episode 3 I kind saw potential there and decided to keep it up. It's a shame that Sup Forums is so obsessed over the non-existant NTR, I can see it's the same poster (every time someone talks about it thread posters don't increase) but damn that few people derail every conversation about the show. Even reddit is having better threads about it which says something

Yes. Meme.

People don't appreciate Hiro's heroic sacrifices.

Do you have any evidence to back that up or are you overreacting to a single scene like an insecure faggot?

better than i expected out of trigger desu

I'm interested, but I could easily see it becoming a massive trainwreck depending on what the inevitable big twist is going to be. If it's just a fun but not amazing show in the end, that's fine too.

Uninspired garbage with characters that are just cardboard cutouts. Fucking hell this place is just r/anime without usernames at this point.

How do you describe light to someone? You use the absence of it to describe it. How can you tell someone how things should be if you don't show them how things shouldn't be?

hourly reminder

I'm sticking with it. Episode 2 had me on the fence, but I think episode 3 was a step in the right direction, though I hope things start moving a bit quicker real soon.

Sup Forums watches rehashed kirara trash every single season and loves it. Fuck off.

Unfortunately this thread is already starting to be derailed. Even bringing the bait up will cause a thread to derail entirely, the only to beat these shitposters is to ignore them.

>retards love it

And your point is?

As far as uninspired garbage goes nothing really changed over the years so your comment about r/anime was uncalled for.

Everything was nice before that cuck episode

This place is worse, because unlike Sup Forums you don't have constant ntr shitposting on every thread which derails the conversation everytime. The threads here suck and the discussion on leddit is not just shitposting but it's actual discussion about the show. Sup Forums is too far gone to have any meaningful discussion without an user derailing a thread with ntr shitposting.

SMUG ANIME GRILL XD
Upvoted it bro

nice meme

>pegging and a NTR fetish
well thats it then, I'm not going to start watching it

It's NTR bait, don't listen to Sup Forums about what is happening in the show because most of them are just shitposting

You're free to go back faggot

Sucking the show's dick is also compulsory.

>Sup Forums and reddit both love uninspired garbage
>but they're different
Literally what the fuck is your point bro

It's zombie A-1 trying their hardest to make a Trigger show and failing miserably. Dropped after 2 episodes

>Fucking hell this place is just r/anime without usernames at this point.
This implies that it was better at some point. It wasn't you stupid newshit.

>whaaa people here shitpost about ntr, why can't you be more like leddit
You have to go back

>3 episodes so far
>Episode 1: Hiro can't get it up with normal girls so he gets kicked out. Girl wishes she had a better boyfriend
>Episode 2: Goro lets Hiro ride his gf, then cheers them on as they kiss
>Episode 3: Hiro let's someone else ride his gf, because a fucking woman said something mean to him

It's all in my head

I personally dropped it
It's not bad, it's just bland
Will definitely fap to all the 02 doujins tho

All the people in episode 2 were holograms.

Something bigger is going on, fampai

We won't miss you.

Literally we have comfy threads until Americans wake up. Americans on Sup Forums derail our threads with their "NTR REEEEEEE"

>It's NTR bait,
NTR bait is taking one frame from Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo where another guy touches the main girl's shoulder and then making threads how they are actually fucking behind the MC's back

If Darling in the FranXX is NTR bait, then the context would make it sound less like NTR, but actually it just makes it worse

I'm waiting until they reveal what Berserk mode actually is, and if it's literally nothing, then I'm not going to follow it every week