toranoana.jp/mailorder/mdv/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073530/index.html
myfigurecollection.net/item/501832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Guide: buyfag.moe

Sorry I'm retarded.
I meant booth.pm :
booth.pm/en/browse/Body-pillow Covers

toranoana.jp/mailorder/mdv/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073530/index.html
There's a campaign with bonus items if you buy the whole BD/DVD set, do you have to physically go to a store to get the bonus items or do they get added automatically to your mail order?

You were answered already.

I know, but I got conflicting answers from someone else, so I was hoping for a solid confirmation.

Fuck off, retard.

pussy

No worries mate.

When.

'perfect' cake decoration for someone about to become a "Christmas cake" there!

Anyone here collect Japanese ver. games?

Wonfes in 20 years

Nah. Only when I really want 'em and there's no English release far as the eye can see, or the Jap version comes with goodies that are too good to pass up.

For the former category, I've gotten a number of Gundam Versus games prior to the most recent one getting a full English release. Regarding the latter, I got Fate/Extella and Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time for the wonderful bonuses both came with.

No, not since the days of PS1/Saturn. There are just too many games out for me to keep up with the Japanese market or care.

No but he has been posted on my fb groups about warning not to deal with him

meant to tag

y no 1/7?!

Does she have webbed toes?

Yeah, that seems really high. I'd love to know how much it weighs when you finally get it in. For reference this is shipping for 2 x 1/4 figures @4kg.

How exactly is this not a general in substance?

We don't have a link in the OP :^)

Name of this cute innocent girl?

>In substance

But that is literally what keeps these threads up. If someone tries to link the guide on the OP it magically turns it into a general and it's deleted and now even publicly banned, otherwise it's a completely normal thread and not a general.

What's a general?

Why does MFC still even have Kirin as a partner when Kirin has a bad rep?

And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't their a site like MFC but called Figure Collector or something? I'm going to try and find it

It's a general but mods like this general so it gets a pass.

Anri Okita

if i buy a daki of a flat girl and a daki of a girl with oppai, which one will be softer?

Flat girl one.

A bag of sand is always softer than a plank.

Like is a strong word. It's more that this "general" is tolerated because there's no other good place for it.

We'll always have /jp/. Like two ships in the night.

Any of you have any older nendos? I'm looking at official pics of Misa but she doesnt look that great

Might just get Mugi and Ritsu\

That Mugi seems off. Maybe the nose?

i really really really really need another feet close-up pic before i decide to purchase it

then go look at one.

Did anyone undress Chiya?

It was really close to getting this one but they fucked up the fang

Another 1/4 from BINDing

Stop shilling that shit

this is eerie. why is she dressed homeless. why is the place she's in so worn down.

Stockings, user.

>1/4
>feet look like they were carved by a dull nail out of a banana

I pre-ordered this but I don't know why.

I needed this laugh today. Thank you, user.

Drunk girls wake up your predatory instincts so you dick told you yes.

How can they possibly fuck up the feet so badly? Why are feet so hard for everyone?

lads

She ended up looking really good.

Feet are disgusting anyways. All lewds should just wear high heels.

btw has any figure featured "that" pool?

Mfc link?

>not recognizing your idorus

myfigurecollection.net/item/501832
here you go nigga

wtf i dont follow any idolshit and i recognized her

and you should choke on a nigger dick

alas we can't always get what we want

Preferences are preferences, fuckface. You can’t force somebody to like something.

Forgive my poor drawling abilities but what is the best lighting set up for LED strips? Should they just got across the front? Should you have them around the case? Should you have lights going up the sides? I haven't found many good resources about this topic.

>be turbo poorfag all life long
>finally have enough disposable income to start going down the slippery slope
>nendo is my new crack and I can't stop looking up the 10 years of shit I've missed out on

I can't believe I'm seriously considering paying $100 for 9 plastic faces. Someone stop me please.

Do you have a reflective background? If the back is white frontal light will boince back and also luminate from the back, if not side strips will be recommended.
Haven't done it myself because I got those fancy wood displays and they are still inside their plastic prisons but mine will require side strips as well.

>implying watching you choke on a dick isn't my preference
nobody is forcing you to like anything
nobody is asking for your worthless opinion either

If you are into /k/ related shit that money could be put better for Little Armory for figma.

You're going to regret it later. If you want to play with them you'll get bored of it really fast and they're not that nice to display, specially in large quantities. Trying to warn people against it never works, but don't get too deep into Nendoroid, or worse, figma. In time you'll realize you have a bunch of plastic with no use. Get a handful at most for your desk and other random places and then stop.

Does anyone got any info on these? Been planning on getting them for a while but can't find any info.

you'll know when they're available kiddo every cunt will spam the fuck out of it in this thread

Black/brown Billy with glass doors. So not terribly reflective. My darker figures like to blend in this case.

Well, it’s his money. There’s nothing particularly wrong with Nendos, either, but that’s your opinion, man.

Sides it is then.

Thanks, nice to see them updated.

He did ask someone to stop him.

I'll second this comment

Alright follow up question. Is it worth it to get rgb lights or should white be good enough? Are IKEA dioders worth the cost for simplicity's sake?

>worse, figma
Why? if anything figmas are better than nendos they don't look alike and are quite poseable, still their current prices are absolutely retarded.

As you said, their current prices are beyond retarded. Also, that's personal opinion, but I think they look considerably worse than Nendoroids in person and on a display. They look much better in pictures compared to when you actually get your hands on it. Plus, they have less flexibility with swappable pieces between different figures when compared to Nendos.

desu, the only figma I will probably get is Scarlet Rain and that's just cause no good scales.

I haven't bought a new nendo in over a year, now I suddenly have 3 on preorder, and 2 on the way.

Fucking Goodsmile man

There's the Flare release too who look really promising.
I'm really torn with those Nekopara releases.The VN are so awkward it's almost a parody of Nukige and it opened the gate to normalfag. Yet the H-scene are nonetheless a really good fap and I dig Sayori artstyle, despite the strong sameface syndrome.

Can't blame you, Roll is just too cute.

Posting feet is already a bannable offense on /vg/, in time Sup Forums will be the same.

As long as the dick is attached to a cute girl I wouldn't mind.

Been wanting the Megaman.exe nendo for a while and I finally pulled the trigger so I can pair him up with Roll.

If the Megaman or X nendos didn't turn out so bad, I probably would have bought them too. What I really want is a Megaman Volnutt nendo though with Data.

Porkchop is hungry
Please feed her (you)s

PO will be open this friday, about her price I guess 13k with discounts, scale 1/6, also she will fit SAL small packet according to her size and pose.

Collage soon

I'm scared to think how much pic related will be after Alter's recent pricing announcements.

Post it already you lazy fuck.

alter has gone full retard with their pricing i don't plan to support such shit companies.

I'm betting on barbie crotch.

I don't mind paying more for their quality but they've really gone insane with some of their pricing lately, mainly Sinon and Rushiko. Seems silly when you can get for 9k.

If only the face wasn't so bad.

If I don't read moon will I be able to brute force my way through the ps4 game to the h-scenes? I love this design and have a ps4.

I'm on the same train, I like Nendos, sure, but I would like to have the will to expend on more expensive (and better) figures.
I don't have that much disposable income right now, and Nendos strike just in the price zone that I won't regret expending.
It's just a matter of time, I think. I can feel the slope getting slipperier and slipperier. I spend way too much money on card sleeves of cute girls.

I want to fuck my figurine
How do I keep my hands off of her?

Nice abs.

>ps4
>h-scenes

user...