Rokujouma

Why did everyone bully her so much? All she wanted to do was cosplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164765908/#164777835
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure you're getting a boner while seeing her get bullied, you sick fuck.

Yes.

Not even OP, but I want to nakadashi the fuck out of her thighs and cumblast all over her tummy and tits.

rips when?

You like taking advantage of weak girls, user? You are sick.

Girls are already weak.

Not true or else I wouldn't have a strong girl fetish.

An user said he would do it once 27 was done. The last part of 27 comes out today so hopefully soon.

She can bully me with her butt on my face

Nice. The translation is all caught up now right?

yes

How did Takehaya manage to make all the girls best girl?

SHE'S A MAGICAL GIRL NOT A COSPLAYER

Take her to the back page, I don't want to see her here.

She's a right liar too.

I have it on my HDD since like 2 years. Convince me to finally watch this series.

I bought the blu ray so I can watch it on a hand crank generator over and over again in SHTF

By making all the girls one girl.

It's literally genius.

>make 1 perfect girl
>split her into 8

I'm still sad that Elle isn't one.

Elle an Alia aren't in the main harem, and that's sad.

They're in the harem by proxy.

user, I don't know how to break this to you, but Alaia is fucking dead. For real this time.

Alaia is literally Harumi.

Volume 28 comes out on March 1st. Who's ready for the final arc?

From what I remember from v24 or 25, she said that she'll reincarnate as long as there's a Kou, making her immortal.

I think I posted the paragraph in one of the threads close to the end of the year, but it went something like that.

She would reincarnate as long as Kou had Signaltin with part of her soul in it.

Here it is.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164765908/#164777835

>final arc
I'm not ready for it to end.

Takehaya said it'll go up to 40 volumes.

40 isn't enough.

But imagine how much more Yurika and Clan bullying you can fit in 14 volumes!

Not anymore. Alaia's portion separated for real at the end of volume 26 and said her goodbyes. She's dead nigga.

Harumi is Alaia's reincarnation.

Slander. The magical girl lives on!

strong girls are just men with vaginas user. Have fun when she puts a leglock around your neck and you get killed like an exploding watermelon

Clan is not for bullying.

Kou bullies her more than Yurika, Clan is prime bullying material.

I want to hug ghost girl

I want her inside me.

Clan is for cuddling not bullying.

>CONSIDER THE HAUNTING

Next arc is supposed to be a final arc, but he decided to write next arc in a way so story could continue. Rokujouma will go for a long time.

Not anymore. Sword is broken and Alaia is absorbed to Harumi’s soul.

Yes, but they lived completely different lives. Koutarou even remarked their personalities will diverge since Alaia completely moved on. I think it is happy ending though because Alaia always wanted to be Harumi.

My heart!

YURIKA FAITO

There there yurika, I got you a hat!

Isn't Yurika the strongest girl in the harem?

All girls are equally powerful I think, but Maki should definitely be powerful as her.

Just IMAGINE fun times with Clan, being so physically weak and tiny as she is.

All the girls are womanlets.

They are all one and the same, so what did you expect?

Theia and Sanae's numbers are okay since they're both tiny, but Clan is close to Yurika's height and she's smaller than THEIA

Yurika and Shizuka are fat, FAT!

Reminder that best girl is gone forever and Harumi doesn't fill the hole that well.

Best girl

Reminder that it is finally Best Girl arc next volume.

>this fucking scene

Maki-chan is getting her arc again?!

Holy shit, a harem where only 1 member has cow tits.

It is damn shame there won't be season 2 since Rokujouma is filled with cute scenes like this.

It hurts

>mfw
>my soul when:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

Reminder that these comfy scenes will never get animated.

>Harumi doesn't fill the hole that well
It doesn't matter because soon Koutarou will be filling Harumi's hole.

Also, is there anime/manga/LN/VN with comfy harem like Rokujouma? I heard GJ-Bu was similar.

I doubt it (in LN I mean). Rokujouma had very surprising lack of lewd fanservice. It is mostly just comfy things.

TsukiTsuki!

Gj-bu should be required Sup Forums viewing.

Too bad GJ-Bu is not translated. I heard that the series is over but there are 9 volumes.

Probably because the girls don't have particularly lusty bodies like most harems.

Did the writer die? Why leave it before the fucking epilogue!

Don't read Tsuki Tsuki. Author pissed off the readers and it has been on "hiatus" for years.

It was secretly axed.

Just stop reading before Shinobu gets brain damage, not like the story had any real conflict, it was mostly SoL

I mean, I can imagine it would be fun to make them bend over a sofa and fuck them. Just Imagine~

But, seriously, they should have hired a better artist for LN. The Drawing is kinda ok now, but it was terrible for long time. Not to mention Koutarou's Character design is horrible.

This picture almost makes up for it though.

I like Poco's illustrations.

Same. Poco's designs make none of these girls look out of this world sexualized.

Did that fan coloring guy ever do any more? I know there's
the ruth bettle one and my personal favorite, pic related

It doesn't work that way when all the girls are really one in mind and spirit.

Currently, it has some charm, look at illustrations in first few volumes. I mean, it isn't bad, but is it really good enough for LN illustration though?

Also, I still think Poco suffers from same face syndrome.

I wish there were more. The only thing that comes to mind is Tenchi Muyo! OVA 2. Takehaya has mentioned in the afterwords that he is working on a new LN. Hopefully it will be more comfy harem stuff.

They started of as one girl, but now they are separate.

I am kind of torn about this.
I would rather see Harumi making a huge sacrifice and totally merge with Alaia's mind then assume all that burden that comes with it.

Same face is perfectly fine in this case.

>but is it really good enough for LN illustration though?
Yes

Takehaya mentions that Alaia's side is gone, but Harumi already merged with Alaia many times already. I think Harumi will become like Alaia when Forthorthe is endangered or Koutarou is in danger. I think current Haruhi is a good balance between Harumi from first volume and Alaia. She is a normal girl, but she can kick some ass and some some charisma.

Also, I want Theia to call Harumi "Onee-sama" since they were in previous life.

Kiriha best girl. Cutest imouto.

Good point. One thing I like about Rokujouma is that girls are not sexualized at all.

The next Volume release is at March 1st. Anyways, Takehaya said that he want to extend his story from final arc. Hopefully, we can get same release schedule even after he gets a new LN series. (Although it is understandable if he doesn't).

I am kinda excited for Best Girl arc already since it was planned by Takehaya for a long time.

Does he post these anywhere?

Same, although it be really fucked up if Theia somehow got the memory of Charl.

I mean for one, the whole succession thing would be complicated from Theia being the reincarnation of Empress Charldrissa. It's actually perfect given that it was Charl who awarded Reio with the Blue Knight's permanent rank, but that connection to the Blue Knight would mean that Theia best stay out of the succession race.

Hell, as things stand now, I am not even sure if Clan would like to be in the succession given how intimate her role has been in the whole Alaia episode. It would be real interesting to see how Clan and Koutarou cope with the realization that these legendary former empresses are there, and getting any word out about this would throw the Fortforthe empire (nevermind the Royal house) into a huge shitstorm.

I only found him posting in animesuki forums. Not sure about other places. I am not sure whether Rokujouma discussions happen in other forums except, animesuki, J-Novel, and occasionally at Sup Forums.

I love how Kiriha has this unique connection with Clan and Koutarou.

Come to think of it, I feel really bad for Clan. She's right by Koutarou's side through those history-changing moments, giving her an access that no other girl can possibly have of the whole story. However, that access to the heart of the matter means that Clan couldn't have the level of companionship that the other girls could freely have with him.

I really wish Takehaya actually expanded on whole fiasco that Koutarou had created. Like how all girls are reincarnations for example and how Koutarou's announcement shaken the Forthorthe Royal Houses and politics.

But, that would be shift the genre too much I think.