sol-i.co.jp/item0-621.html
mobile.twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/958199255042314241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's going on with BaldFat here?

>Makes the fujobait pairing look domestic and like a couple
>Makes actual couple look like a selfish idiot and floundering retard

What did they mean by this?

I really would prefer the Mickey in an art than the fucking bike again

How BaldFat's life would work as a couple in Russia is still not very clear to the viewers, so people in charge of merchandising flanderise the hell out of them, I guess.

The husband always carries the bags.

Yeah I would love Mickey to 3rd wheel BaldFat instead.

>There was a time when /yoi/ loved BikeFairy and meme'd it into existence
What happened?

Meltdown-chan is early today.

It's just the same retard.

>replying
Just ignore or laugh at how pathetic that shitposter is, again.

Nigga that was over a year ago. Bikefairy has become the go to thread derailer since the show ended.

The thread will only derail if you allow yourself to be baited by the shitposter.

Is this show fucking dead yet or what? I can't imagine the interest staying as long as over a year after it ended when there's been a drought of content.

What a bitch loser.

Well there's no new content other than the occasional merch.

>I can't imagine the interest staying as long as over a year

It’s still #1 for the current anime festival poll. There’s still plenty of people obsessed with it.

Oh shut up, both couples are cute

Well, considering that it's literally a fujo poll, at least it's safe to say that it's still very popular among fujos.

>literally a fujo poll

Not their fault otaku are too autistic to have twitter

Suffering Yang is the best husbando

Enjoy your fujobait looking gayer than the real homos

There wasn't any more popular fujo show after YoI either.

Okay.

I will, thanks.

This. After Banana Fish things will probably change.

But i it able to take the attention from YoL or any currently popular fujo series?

A hit like Yoi doesn’t come along often. And fujo are known for jumping onto new series so Yoi maintaining a loyal following after all this time is impressive.

Bald got too excited at the though of finally eating homemade food made by the pig.

Thank you based Mappa.

MAPPA will show you the gay kiss in this uncensored manga? I do not know if I would be happy or angry if it happened

Bikefairy was always the most pleasing to the eyes. Bald is past his prime and piggy only looks good once in a blue moon.

>Tiger and Bunny finally gets new anime
Will paranoid anons stop saying how we'll never get season two or that everyone will forget about the series by then now?

>one is designed after a literal girl

What’s the appeal of a homo couple that looks het?

>Bald with all those veggies
>Fairy with all that junk food
What they mean by this?

I like BaldFat shopping more when Bald doesn’t treat Pig like his personal servant

Bald won't allow Piggy to be a fatty.

Bald is into juicing

>leaving all the bags to Piggy
Sasuga Bald

????

That must be Lily.

BaldFat are going to drown

Lies and slander! They split carrying the bags in 10.

Better resolution.

He has one bag, and Pig has like 6. This time they're going to lose more than just the nuts.

Not really

I find BikeFairy too stereotyped
>manly cool guy and ephebic young boy
Also Piggy always looks good, even when clumsy

MAPPA and Sunrise are two different studios, you know.
But I believe more in MAPPA. Sayo is too autistic for fagskate to stop working with yoi.

Utsumi is in charge. Dont hope for much.

Unless Fairy grows 8inches, bikefairy is the typical stoic seme with the stary-eyed, yet tsun uke trope in BL.

He surely looks better than Piggy but kind of worse than Victor. I think I like the disgusted look on his face.

This is not the thread to talk about it, but goddammit if I'm not mad. They couldn't pick a worst director.

>implying stereotypes are always had
Bikefairy a best

For me is Fairy > Bald > Pig
The face is good because they didn't give him the creepy fake smile unlike BaldFat

*bad

>April
it's a long wait

cant wait to drop some hot glue on to this

Nothing wrong with enjoying it user, just admit it's bland as fuck

Who cares, YoI isn't some retarded political show that cares about being some progressive gay shit.

Tumblrshits care.

They're irrelevant. Thank fuck the nips don't care.

>creepy fake smile
This. I could even look past the weird pose and the horrendous paint job on his shirt, but that creepy smile stopped me from buying Piggy. Victor's smile was fine though. Still, having two Victors and no Piggy is making me feel more incomplete than I thought it would. I'm scared that I'll end of buying Piggy too now that Fairy turned out to be good.

Ignore that butthurt retard.

Not about dumb social justic idiot shit, i meant its tired as hell

I forgot about this. Suwabe's was funnier: youtube.com/watch?v=H8dYRQZK4K4

I wonder how Ucchi's will turn out.

Watching this: the figure looks more like a young toshi, not pig at all.

This line is shit

Now I'm really looking forward to pic related

I'm scared that they'll somehow fuck their feet up, but yeah, I'll probably buy beach homos too. OR seems reliable to me.

what is this?

sol-i.co.jp/item0-621.html

Clear-files and key-chains as usual.

Maybe in some fanworks, but like hell Sayo and Kubo will write Yurio like that, come on.

What's wrong with her? Would you prefer Yamakan?

Yeah, the ED would have the characters dance.

She worked for more or less light-hearted series, I don't know how she will handle a deep, complex story like Banana Fish when her only real experience as director was with Free!

Utsumi’s a weak director. She makes things very surface shallow. Ok for comedy or high school shoujo drama, but not much else.

Of course. The discussion was about the appearance.

Bald deserves to lose a couple bags

>Bald is trying to sweet-talk Piggy into carrying all his shit yet again, also he forgot to bring a bag and has to carry all the unwrapped vegetables against his clothes
>Bike shares the load with Fairy, and also remembered to bring a shopping cart to carry the groceries easily
You can tell which Yuri doesn't have an alien for a boyfriend.

>mfw the drama in the movie is caused by Bald's sense of entitlement

Easy. It's all nice and dandy when it's just pandering. But a canon gay couple? Nah. Keep that shit out of my ads. Goddamnit, Nippon!

False. Dumblers are the ones who actually care for bikefairy. Nips don't give a shit

It's back again.

What if the reason Bald has lacked Love is because he treated all his exes like his personal assistant?

It's the publishers' fault, they didn't even draw the rings again.
Bald needs to be cucked.

I hope Banana Fish takes a bunch of the retarded western fanbase away.

God no, please. I hope they'll fuck off to the new Logh instead.

It's Utsumi's anime so she can have them.

Please no, they'll ruin LOGH threads forever. I hope they jump on the Butler anime.

Now THIS would make an interesting twist to all those “tragic past” fanfic tropes.

It's not only "Utsumi's anime", it a beautiful story that will inevitably turn into a fanservice fest for screaming sjw teenagers on their twitter and dumblr accounts. I am too attached to Banana Fish, I see nightmares at night since when the project was announced in October.

Fine, they should all die then. Or jump to other series as soon as possible.

Honestly, the more popular fujoshows get the more retards will come. Gonna have DB and Naruto levels of autism, only sjw fujo style, for shows like this.

At least there's still the manga. Take Devilman Crybaby, no everyone likes how it turned out and The newfag fans are fix on the Crybaby version so the one that hate it still have the original. It should be the same for Banana Fish.

mobile.twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/958199255042314241

Hiramatsu come to works with Sayokan and MAPPA again, look like movie production going well may be it will release in fall 2018

Well, that isn't as bad as I feared. I was afraid they would use an obnoxious yellow for his hair, or make his shirt look like a garbage bag.
The tiny Potya is absolutely cute, too.

There have been different adaptations of Devilman throughout the years, and it's a much wider universe to explore. For Banana Fish it's gonna be the first time, it should be a faithful adaptation but you know, the combo MAPPA + Utsumi will definitely attract that cancerous kind of audience. I have a bad feeling for the seiyuu too, if they give the role of Ash to Ucchi I'll neck myself. He's the kind of character that Uchiyama usually voices, but I hope they'll be a bit original, and give the role to a seiyuu that is not a magnet for western fujoshits.

Anyway, let's stay on topic. I hope that YOI will be as popular among the nips for years, they are the ones who count.

The winter olympics start in about a week. What do you think are the chances of us getting some update on the movie by then?

Once upon a time, a lot of us actually believed the movie's release would coincide with the WO. How naive.

I didn't really care for tiny Makkachins, but I really like this Potya. I think I'll throw some more money in and get that version.

Update will be about Sayo skatefagging.Hopeful for Kubo drawing something though