K-On!!

Name ONE flaw. Protip: you can't

nothing has topped it

S2

Damn. I really can't.

Ui is a bad character

That's a bold statement, got any arguments to back it up?

I don't see best girl in pic related. Get your shit together OP.

Name one thing Ui does that has nothing to do with her onee chan

Mugi canonically likes big black cock

Name one thing any anime character does that has nothing do with their interests. Checkmate, fags.

>K-On!!
>!!
>Name ONE flaw.
challenge accepted.

Mio is an unbearable retard.

Ritsu is my wife btw.

>Mio is a retard

Please don’t insult my wife, she is very sensitive.

Here you go.

Did you miss all the scenes with Azuka, Jun and Ui? She's having her own life with her friends.
Sure, most of them of their conversations have references to Yui but she's directed related to her, just as Azuka is Yui's friend and clubmate. Azuka and Ui have a common interest in Yui, so of course it's going to come up in conversation regularly. That doesn't mean that she exists solely to serve Yui, she's still got her own personality.

yui

>less QUALITY
>better animation, set composition, lighting
>more depth to characterization
>less 4koma humor, less reliance on traditional SoL episode themes (e.g. beach)
>two of the biggest emotional punches in episodes 20 and 24

Honestly don't get the minority who says that S1 is better.

You should canonically kill yourself.

>Honestly don't get the minority who says that S1 is better.
Azusa almost single-handedly destroyed K-ON. S2 is worse because of her.

Actually,

Pleb filter

She’s a Mary Sue and sociopath.

The opposite really, normalfags love Azusa.

Thank god someone finally has the balls to take Ui down a notch. Thank you for your brave service, user.

The real question now is how after all these years did we not get a decent K-ON hentai game?

There was cold opening for an episode near the end of season 2 where Azusa and I think Jun and Ui go to a convenience store to buy supplies for a school event, and the male cashier ogles at them, enough to become distracted when approached by another customer.

What was the purpose of this scene? It was the only scene in the entire show that alluded to characters being attractive to the opposite sex.

Azusa is not in that pic.

God knows, but I love these small details.

>ONE flaw
they dont play japanese guitars like ibanez or ltd.
Very immersion breaking!

episode 19? i think it's just a cute interaction that quickly establishes that the school festival has arrived, since Jun and Azusa are wearing traditional clothing and ask for a receipt for the school festival refreshment booth. the cashier is distracted by the unusual clothing and the girls' cuteness. i don't think there's anything sinister in his actions.

How would you create the perfect party?

Yui paladin
Mugi mage
Azusd feral druid

Fender produces in USA, Mexico, and Japan. IIRC Mios bass is a Japanese Fender Jazz Bass 1962 reissue