Houseki no kuni

Lets just take some time to appreciate Diamond

Appreciated.

Anyone have some super simple doodle requests? I feel like drawing something.

Bortz blushing while she reads about jelifish reproduction.

Look what I found

Is there a time I don't appreciate Dia?

Diamond as a magic girl flashing a peace sign.

Watermelon Tourmaline-chan being genki.

og Phos hugging Cinnabar

I miss her so much.

Dia!

At last I understand.

fucking same

fuck I need to cosplay this show, it's one of the only shows where the characters actually fits my body type

Fuck, now your going to go and make me cry

FUCKING STOP

You're 1,30m~ tall, thin and androgynous?

Post cute pics user

Do you think he woke up knowing what was going to happen?

He's gone now.

It was going to happen eventually

Which gem are you planning on cosplaying?

pretty much

it's a 50/50 chance of being called a boy or a girl for me

probably cinnabar or antarc

Well, good luck with the cosplay then. Post the pics in the thread if you want when you're done.

Cairngorm deserves some love as well, if you can do Antarc you can do him as well

thanks my dude, I'll definitely post pics when I'm done, altho it will probably take a month or two
good idea

*ZIP*

So cute

Awooh?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!

Noice

I want to kiss that body boy or girl

Reminder that LaPhos is for rough beatings and punishment for breaking the hearts and souls of innocent gembutts

Honestly same

Is this what it actually translated into? If so, the fuck does awooh even mean Ichikawa? Sounds like a surprised, excited, screech or something.

I imagine it sounding like a confused Professor Farnsworth.

Being Antarc is suffering, is like being Shinsha but with Sensei

I want to suck his dick

Okay, it's clear, NuPhos genkiness will never be restored. But what are the chances of genki Phoss being repaired? Could her slut inclusions accept artificial torso and head? It won't be perfect, since her hands have depressed inclusions, but it's better than PTSD inclusions.

>Lunarians have beautiful humanoid forms
>Lustrous are flawless humanoid figures
>Admirablis are hideous slugs half the time
Makes you wonder why the Admirabilis can't always have their beautiful humanoid figures.

I meet the producers and artist of this show at a con it was pretty cool.

Just a reminder to any of you participating in the qst, you did this

Knowing how freakish her inclusions are, if her head still is on the moon in a safe place.. all they need to do is craft her a synthetic body. Remember though that the head was going through PTSD Phos stage, so it might still be depressed unless losing a majority of the body reverts it back to Genki. It's still not complete without all the fluffy hair though..

The world needs more blushing Bort!

The only part of him that might be recovered is the head, everything else was lost in the sea, there are not enough inclusions in the head to controller a entirely new body

Rebuild the headless Lapis with Phos's head.
It's like Lapis, but retarded!

I'd say it's the opposite, everything except the head (which was grinded until proved otherwise) can be recovered from the sea.

She lost her legs and arms over 100 years ago, they're either buried under the ocean, shattered apart and spread across, or drifting across the sea by now, it's ded Jim. Unless the Admirabilis found and consumed them or threw them in a safe place.

Delet this! Sensei does not lewd the gems!

I demand sauce.

Good luck finding the pieces after more then a century

I think its actually "Uwaah!"

I like AWOOO more though.I

Exactly my point

DELETE THIS

The Monster Hunter makes it much more enjoyable, I don't even want sauce.

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

With an infinite available what are a thousand years of searching and assembling?

What is Dia putting in her mouth though for real?

Nobody is putting anything in mouth in that image.

SECONDING. We need more lewd Bort

>What is Dia putting in her mouth though for real?

What's the point? LaPhos is better anyway

>LaPhos
>better

Holy fuck, now i demand it too

Master Scholar coming thru

New to the series, where did this master scholar meme come from? She's just trying to make an encyclopedia on the history of the world but fails miserably.

That's the joke.

It's supposed to be ironic, she's trying to be a "scholar" but fucks up miserably each and every time like a true.. master scholar.

Jade (I think) calls her a Master Scholar to cheer her up in the first episode.
Phos's reaction, plus the delicious irony of it, made it memetic.

What do encyclopedias have to do with being a scholar though, all you do is write shit down

Too fucking cute.
RIP genki.

It was Morga, I think she says it off handedly "well good luck then, Master Scholar" but Phos let it get to her head, which prompted an "aho da!" from Morga

Think with me, if the hair serves as a reservoir of gems when cut into pieces, why the gems could not be made with a penis?

and also, if you have a stone that makes too many jewels of a certain character what would prevent them from doing penis / strap-on for them?

Does sensei have a penis too? why the lunarians would care about? since it was he who made the gems why not make them the same way the moonies did him?

>why the gems could not be made with a penis?
Because Baldman doesn't like penises so he doesn't give the gems one.

The gems don't have penises because penises are gross. Gems are cute and are for smooth crotches, not grody dicks.

Penises stick out too much, so they get chipped off while the gems emerge from the ground.
>Does sensei have a penis too?
Obviously, what kind of robot made to keep company for the last human wouldn't have one?

They don't reproduce why would they need reproductive organs

The same reason they have noses but don't smell: they are literally just human bodies crystallized.

So, in the end they're officially boys or girls?

yes

They are whichever pleases your dick more.

no

I mean they're humanoid bodies but that doesn't mean they need all the parts, plus it's not like they can reproduce. Giving them dicks or whatever would be pointless because they'd just essentially be extra parts with no usage. I honestly don't even know why they have noses or ears either when they likely can't smell shit or have a cochlea and whatever else necessary for ears to hear.

>It's another episode of people trying to apply physics to gembutts

So what do the Lunarians do if they can't be prayed away and have to find peace on their own? Become human again and die the right way or start a newfound society with the Admirabilis and Lustrous so they aren't angst filled about doing the same shit over and over again?

Fuck the Lunarians, I just want to know what the extra 4 moons are for.

If they haven't changed their ways already they never will. Same as Sensei not praying.

Those quality images of the artbook that some user posted last thread were great, hope they can finish the rest of the book. Also obligatory hopes that Kodansha release it in the states and elsewhere.