Ш
У
Т
И

based manlet

Off to 144

>waterfalls in Russian

I really like this convict, he's got spirit

I like this girl, boner has great tastes.

Tsukishima got so angry his beard disappeared

Haha, good catch. I bet Noda will go back and fix that in the volumes. He tends to redraw a ton of minor shit as well.

This is getting gayer by the chapter.

oh you haven't seen the climax yet

End of chapter.

Tune in next week for an extra dose of COMMUNISM

Man the angry faced 7th division guy is a fucking tank.

he's Tsurumi's secret weapon

Thanks for the storytime user!

I love that shit

>Внивание
>Внимание

This bothers me way to much, and I can barely read russian.

>Ваие ?

It's just a typo, the lines are correct otherwise because Noda got another native assistant

I'm glad the vicious and competent Koito is back

>vane

it's бане

What's with Ushiyama/Professor Penis?

He is technically a murderer. Killed his martial arts mentor in self defense when attacked by him and 10 other students for sleeping with his mentor's wife. Agrees to join the hunt for gold without killing Hijikata, but injures a prostitute by flinging her at him.

Aside from that he's genuinely done good, he's shown restraint and genuine kindness and saved multiple characters from certain death.

I understand he's a powerful ally, but compared to a village full of willing women who wanted him to stay, what's he staying in this gold hunt for? I'm surprised they even managed to drag him away.

Dude may be a convicted criminal, but that village might have been the perfect spot for him.

He already has a murder gf

No, banya shenanigans come in the next chapters.

Well, it's not like he can get "her" pregnant.

Still, I wonder what their relationship is like, if it even does go that way now. He saved Ienaga at least twice and nursed them back to health even after finding out the truth.

The power of Ienaga's boipucci

Is that the guy Sugimoto was showing the pictures to a couple of chapters ago? In the first panel.

When he's not being stupid, Koito's fucking scary.

I think somebody at the beginning said he doesn't care when he gets horny.
I don't know why you're being so coy with pronouns though, when everybody in the manga just uses "her".

Because I was spoiled on that surprise when I stumbled into one of these threads.

he's probably bluffing about the fingers to make that guy shit his pants, but you never know, he does idolise Mr Finger Biter

Most of the characters except for maybe Tsurumi and Kiroranke seem to actually be in it not for the gold like they say, but for the sense of excitement and adventure they can't live without ever since they've been to war/prison.
Those two are the only ones who seem like they'd carry their plans out and need the gold for them, Hijikata just wants to die well in my opinion.

Character that women will never understand

whats with the sparkles?

He's passionate

What are you talking about, tumblr?

>dem lips

That's the only time that happens, it's only female pronouns from then on.
>reading the manga is tumblr now
I'm sure tumblr hates her for being a crazy cannibal instead of a 100% good character.

yeah it didn't make much sense, but it was a gag

Are these supposed to be fucking interview/doc/reality show cut ins?

Fuckin A Noda.

"they always call ienaga 'her'"
"Oh except for when it happens 4 times in one page alone"

you got proven wrong, idiot

yeah, it's stylish as fuck

That's before she joins them and Shiraishi hasn't even talked to her outside of her trying to kill him, but sure you can be pedantic and ignore the entire rest of the manga.

In which chapter are the nips?

in every chapter, it's a very nip heavy manga in every sense of the word

So why are silly people trying to get EHscans to delay their releases by a week?
It makes no sense after all that hard work to get caught up

Pure and overwhelming might manifesting in light form.

It angers the Japs who pay for it and then have 10 screenshots of tanigaki's latest bara titties thrown at them before they can even read it.

Who are you quoting?

youtube.com/watch?v=paa9knyJKrs

He still has a penis, it's a guy. It's never implied he does anything aside from dressing in women's clothing and eating them, so there's no particular reason to label him like a transgender person.

I hate that tumblr is leaking into these threads the closer we get to the anime.

The reason is the people in the manga call her that, you goddamn retard, just call her by whatever name she originally had as a doctor if you care about it so much.
I don't even give a shit, I just corrected a speedreader.

You're the one who's so upset over people referring to a character by the pronoun that was used for them in the first 15 volumes of the manga. Get bent.

>in the first 15 volumes of the manga
>reading so fast you travel into the future
next level shit

After the reveal about Ienaga's identity, he is never referred to as a woman. You are full of shit, tumblr.

What if tsukishima is tsurumis sugimoto

>tfw you will never eat citatap or even 5% of all the animals they eat

Citatap is just minced meat, you can buy it everywhere.

its not the same as mincing up a squirrel on the spot

Squirrels live all over the world, you can get one in the nearest forest. And you know how to make traps already from this manga. What's stopping you?

That is true and very tempting now that i think about it, but there might be a risk of disease or parasite, maybe the squirrel here have something they dont have in hokkaido.

You'll poop out all the worms eventually.

W-where’s their underwear?

why did this manga go full fujo after the sea otter event?