How are the 2D boys of this season treating you so far?

How are the 2D boys of this season treating you so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0dswy9O6M
youtube.com/watch?v=fFin3zTtPaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They broke my heart.

>making a new thread less than 24 hours after the previous died

Did the last thread get deleted?

The previous one was deleted, baaaaka.

Yes, the OP was dumb for using "it's time" anyway.

See Because mods are the wrong kind of faggots who don't accept tradition as a reason.

Yeah. more likely pruned because of the opening message being 'not original'. Let's just discuss next time.

It lived for several hours generating nice discussion until an autistic mod showed up. Sasuga.

Recommendation threads aren't allowed

Post your first homo ship.

All changing the original OP does is bring in retarded newfags. Fuck you mods.

Who said anything about recommendations?

Don't tell me you deleted the last thread because I asked if Hakata Tonkotsu was a good show. You've got to be kidding me.

It was your first because you had absolute shit taste I guess.

You're posting in the wrong thread, buddy.

>what homo shows do you recommend this season

Maybe. I'm sure yours was equally shit when you were 15.

Where the fuck did you see that?

Fuck off you fucking retard.

It's been 84 years...

In the OP he's clearly asking for recommendations

Maybe. My first official homo ship was probably pic related.

0/10
Are you underage?
Nevermind.
Go away.

I'm just saying you should try to follow the rules

>tfw you like gay shit (male) and gay shit (female)
>tfw thanks to yoi and now citrus now studios would do more of both

I thought that blonde thing was a girl? How is this homo? How can you ship literally whos?

Why are kids shows so gay?

Oh really? Well you're clearly asking for a kick in the nuts.

Citrus is a shit yui manga though.

I don't get it, I've never had an homo ship. Whenever I found a character that looked hot to me I'd fantasize about him fucking me, not fucking other characters. I don't get the fun otherwise.

I will give it due consideration once you stop lying and apologise to everybody in this thread.

It was because of the it's time stuff. Those are the ones that get deleted. Previous threads that didn't have the same format are fine.

And yet it was fine for 12 plus hours.

And, pray tell, how did you get that they're asking for recommendations?

We are, we even made an effort to accomodate recent moderation by changing our OP, you're just the wrong kind of faggot and I would appreciate you fuck off permanently.

Citrus was CR-funded. Yuri anime was never a profitable venture. The rise of YoI did not result in more openly gay shows being made. Maybe Devilman, but that was Nagai's anniversary thing.

Care to tell me what's the purpose of this thread then

I don't want Yasusada to come back

>yuri
>bad

yuri plisetsky and yuri (female) both are awesome.

pig is not awesome.

For lurking more.

They are heavy on friendship, hence becoming shipper-friendly.

They are twins, male.

APOLOGISE

Pig is beautiful.

It's right there in the OP newfaggot.
I sure hope you're not actually one of the new janitors because I will lose all hope in this board if you are. Every fucking time there's a new wave of janitors, it's the same fucking shit all over again.

Traps in shounen manga is an old trend, isn't it?

The resident shitposter in the One Piece thread has been given free reign for weeks now. There is no moderation to be speak of except when newfags feel like deleting gay threads.

Me neither, my favorite boys are finally getting some attention. In fact, let's get rid of Hasebe too.

I guess so. Jasdero doesn't look like a trap though.

I, for one, would welcome more moderation on /m/.

It's a princess cut.

You don't ship characters because you want to cuck yourself, you do it because you enjoy their dynamic. Though you might also want to fuck one or both of them. It's not incompatible at least for me.
Also more than a few times I found myself shipping a character I love with the character he's in love with. Not because I enjoy their relationship or care about that other character, but only because I want the character I like to be happy.

I thought I was the only one sick of Hasebe. He's hoarding so much screen time even though he already got lots in season 1.

I stopped going there since IBO ended. How is it?

Hasebe and Kashuu can both take a back seat too. I even like all three swords, but they're eating up the majority of the screentime that needs to be split fortyish ways.

This. There are some guys out there like pic related who are complete husband material, but they have such a nice dynamic with someone else I just enjoy reading doujins with them and such.

Yeah, I ship because I like how the two characters work together. I don't want to kiss Roberto. I want Hiraga to kiss Roberto.

Nothing changed.

I genuinely like Hasebe and Kashuu, but the two of them alone take half an episode's worth of screentime, and there's more than 50 characters. How can you justify that? It's not like they have uniquely amazing personalities that provide fun interactions all the time, Hasebe was burnt to exhaustion in S1 already.

>POKAH FEISSU youtube.com/watch?v=rN0dswy9O6M
>husband material

>but they have such a nice dynamic with someone else I just enjoy reading doujins with them and such
Even if that someone else is a girl?

His seiyuu is great.

Sure. Good romantic/sexual dynamics between male and female characters are rare as hell though.

>not enjoying Engrish
Why do you even watch anime?

What do you consider "good" dynamics?

I love this middle-aged boy!

Anime girls are mostly shit, so that almost never happens. When it does, creators will make sure to shit on my ship, so I'd rather not.

That's a pointless question to ask. What anyone considers "good" is a matter of taste and perception.

BDSM

Not at all pointless. I was curious about individual opinion.

Depends but sure it could happen. I'd be lying if I said it happened recently though.
I made giggled like a little girl in front of youtube.com/watch?v=fFin3zTtPaY today so at the very least I must not completely reject straight shit when it comes to my conception of romance. I think. I prefered LuluC2 over Suzalulu too.

But yeah I agree with and

Only if she is a sister.

One half is tsun, yan or kuudere. Some form of character development is achieved through repeated interaction.
They're not criterias but I noticed I tended to like ships with these caracteristics.

I do enjoy it but I don't want to marry anyone with that accent.

>tsun
I can't have any respect for you, I'm sorry.

Tsundere boys can be really cute though.

Wew.

He's a bit of an idiot but he makes up for it by being good-natured, athletic and good at house chores like cooking and cleaning. Literally husband material.

The harsher the tsun, the sweeter the dere.

Classic tsundere can be really good. Modern tsundere is shit, though.

Once they finally open up and show their dere it is magical.

This is not a tsundere. It's an obnoxious bitch. Therefore 100% better than a tsundere.

I miss them so much.

This is some high-level falselfagging, Blue Rose.

In this particular case he's only sweet because of that delicious chocolate.

Gojyo and Hakkai too. Technically the first would be Leorio/Kurapika but I was a babby who thanks to the local dub, thought for years Kurapika was a girl.

This.
>tfw my homo ships have better chances of happening than my hetero ones
Haha, yeah.

They'll be back for an OVA in April, also a VA event soon.

I hope the translation tumblr updates soon. They revealed the origin of Julia's weird little brother.

>translations
>julia's weird little brother.
Looks like I have some catching up to do.

I remember back when Tokyopop ran commercials on tv and the one for D.N Angel was full of fujobait panels.

Pic related

>will never be finished
I'm not even that attached to it but I'm still mad.

Sorry I forgot, force of habit. I was hoping mods would have cared since discussion was happening anyway.

Don't remind me of Sugisaki.

Completely different things for completely different audiences. It's not like lesbo were ever a risk anyway, more than anything they just flop. Gayz send conservatives shit in a frenzy and company don't want to be associated with them.

Thanks, CLAMP, I guess?

Isn't this incest twins author?