Classroom of the Elite

Continuing the dump of volume 7.5's double date chapter. I'll finish off part 2 of the chapter entirely tonight. Tomorrow I will finish off part 3 and hopefully push on to finish off the majority of the chapter.

"I don't have anything going on at all with Horikita. As a matter of fact, even on Christmas we're going about our own business".
The very fact that Horikita isn't here right now is above all else, proof of that. I tried to appeal to them like that.
"But, just because that's true doesn't mean there's really nothing between you two, right?".
That should have been enough, yet Karuizawa continued hounding me.
"Couldn't it be the pattern where Ayanokouji-kun is interested in Horikita-san, yet she wouldn't give you the time of day and you want to ask her out yet you don't have the courage to do so?".

".......indeed".
If one considers it seriously, that would also be a possibility.
"S-So? Was it annoying that I asked you out?".
Anxiously, as though peering out, Satou looked at me.
"I told you earlier but if I really thought it was an annoyance, I would have declined beforehand".
"I see. That's a relief......!".

"But there's also that, isn't there? Since the girl you like won't give you the time of day, there are boys who like to keep insurance. A girl they keep in reserve in case they can't go out with the one they really like, something like that".
A spiteful question like that was thrown at me from Karuizawa. Does she really see a person capable of doing such a deft thing here? Even if I ask her that, it'll be over if she replies that she does. It might be that Karuizawa is hounding me like this for Satou's sake. It's like diving into the Nile river with a crocodile swimming about in it.

(Continued)

"Do I really look like someone who's capable of doing such a deft thing?".
"Yes you do?".
"..........oi".
Even though I knew it, I tried diving in anyways and I got brilliantly chomped for it.
"Your true love is Horikita-san but you're keeping Satou-san as insurance and playing around with her, that possibility is also there right?".

She's no longer trying to uplift Satou, it seems Karuizawa's more so trying to drop me instead. Could it be that she's not trying to make things work out between me and Satou, but rather trying to show Satou that a person like me wouldn't be suitable for her.
"I don't think Ayanokouji-kun is the type of person who would do something like that".
Towards that harsh statement from Karuizawa, Satou objects.
"Right, Ayanokouji-kun?".
"I'm not that adept after all".

I managed to escape from Karuizawa's fierce attack. Just as I was thinking that, the third attack came.
"But you know, Ayanokouji-kun gets along well with Kushida-san too right?".
"Ehh, really?".
I didn't realize that, as though saying that Satou jumped up and down in surprise.
"In Kushida's case, I'd say she gets along with just about everybody though.....".

(Continued)

This is no longer just the crocodile chomping me, it's bursting forth from the water and soaring into the sky.
"Don't you think the majority of boys want to date Kushida-san?".
"Do you really think so? Hirata?".
In order to escape from that crocodile, I decided to seek help from Hirata. If he understands that I'm in trouble here, he should take action to properly help me out.
"Indeed I do think Kushida-san is very popular but I don't think everyone feels that way. And besides, I don't think Ayanokouji-kun has a special someone he feels that way about yet, wouldn't you say?".

You're exactly right, Hirata. You answered 100% in the way I had hoped for. At the same time as resolving this misunderstanding about Kushida, it will also resolve problems other than that too.
"If Yousuke-kun says so, I'm sure that must be the case then".
Even though she still seemed dissatisfied, Karuizawa stops. Hirata's words carry a mysterious weight to them and they are not something that's simply overruled. If it's Satou, she would feel this much more strongly.

Nice, Hirata. Amazing, Hirata. Go, go, Hirata.
"Hey, the four of you there. Do you have some time?".
As the four of us came close to the movie theater, a voice called out to us from behind. As we each turned back to look.
"You're Ayanokouji, aren't you?".
".......yes I am".
And who might you be? Those words retreated back down into my throat. A sharp glint in his eye, and with a freshness about him, I'm familiar with this man.

(Continued)

There's not a single student in this school who doesn't know him. 2nd year Class A Nagumo Miyabi. And beside Nagumo were several male and female students who are probably friends of his. And among those members were students from the student council as well. Secretaries Mizowaki and Tonokawa. And Vice President Kiriyama as well. And female members of the student council too.
And then, the only one from amongst the 1st years whose name made it to the student council. The figure of that girl was also there. 1st year Class B Ichinose Honami.
She did not recklessly come forth from amongst the lineup, and when our gazes briefly met, she only smiled in response. The other student council members other than Ichinose did not pay any attention to me, and continued their conversations.

But, the eminent appearance of several senior students. The atmosphere of this place became heavy.
"You're 1st year right? Miyabi's friend?".
Most of the senior students did not pay any attention to us, but a single girl glanced towards us. A while ago, when I had passed by this senior student on the road, she had dropped her amulet. But even so, there's no way she could possibly know about me.
"I've never talked with him before. You don't remember? He was the student who fought against Horikita-senpai in the relay at the sports festival".
"Ahh---. I thought I remembered you from somewhere.....so it was from that time".

"Shall we have a chat then? You have time don't you?".
I ended up being called out by Nagumo like that. Right now, it's obvious to anyone that the four of us were out playing. However, not only a senior student but also the new student council president, being invited out by someone like him, one cannot just rudely decline. Towards this unexpected incident, Satou withered and Karuizawa also seemed slightly upset.

(Continued)

Seeing those two like that, Hirata immediately steps forward. Among us, he's probably the only one who can go face-to-face against Nagumo.

But even so, we're playing so we don't have time please leave it for next time, he can't simply say something like that either. I wonder how he's intending on resolving this.
"Good morning, Nagumo-senpai".
"Yo, Hirata. How's soccer going?".
Nagumo, before assuming the title of student council president, had been affiliated with the soccer club. It seems he's decided to take advantage of that fact to initiate the conversation.

"Everyone's doing their best. Next time, please join in our practice. Umm, senpai, did Ayanokouji-kun do something?".
Looking slightly anxious, Hirata cut in like that.
"Hmm? Ahh no, that's not the case. There's no way I'd bully my kouhai, right? This is just out of curiosity".
Nagumo said that while laughing, but that laughter did not reach his eyes at all. As long as I don't cut in, the flow here won't change at all.
"Do you have business with me?".
I answered him in a slightly rigid tone.
"Don't be so cautious. But that's an impossible task right? Please go on ahead".

Perhaps he thought that a large crowd would intimidate me, but Nagumo told his friends that.
"Hurry up and come ok~?".
"Got it".
It doesn't seem like he has any intention of letting us go, but Nagumo had his entourage go off ahead somewhere. Looking at their backs, I could infer something.

(Continued)

"We're going to the karaoke. After this, do you want to join us?".
"No thank you......".

"I was joking. If someone like you who's not even my friend joins us, the atmosphere there would get spoiled".
This time he derisively laughs at me.
"So you're the student Horikita-senpai's paying attention to......I'm just playing along with those rumors".
"Senpai, are you talking about that time during the relay?".
Hirata barged into the conversation to back me up.
"Yeah, you were watching too right?".

"Yes, because I already knew Ayanokouji-kun's really fast".
That was a lie made up by Hirata but Nagumo has no way to ascertain the truth.
"But other than that, Ayanokouji-kun shouldn't have anything that attracts the attention of senpai and the others".
"Indeed he only looks like an ordinary student. Except for that speed you spoke of.......huh".
Nagumo, with a sharp expression on his face, strongly gripped my arm.

Towards that abnormal sight, naturally the other three would be surprised. It was a dangerous situation, it must have looked as though a fight were about to break out. Even Hirata, who was close to Nagumo, for a moment froze up.
"President Nagumo, your face is quite scary---".
So that the situation does not progress any further, Karuizawa laughed and approached Nagumo.
"Did I scare you? Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to".
Nagumo looked at Karuizawa with a serene expression.

But he did not let go of my arm. Then he returned his gaze towards me.

(Continued)

"Unfortunately, I know all about Horikita-senpai. If that man has seen something in you, then that something definitely exists".
"You sure know a lot about the student council president".
"The 'former' student council president, you mean. I'm looking forward to this, Ayanokouji. Once that man graduates, a boring one year awaits me. To fulfill my desires, become my opponent, ok?".

I knew that there were various things going on between the older Horikita and Nagumo, but for him to be obsessed to the point it overflows from the person in question and affect even me. That was slightly unexpected.
It was because I had thought Nagumo was the type who would be fine as long as he himself and his surroundings are having fun. But looking at this attitude, that doesn't seem to be the case.
He seems to place great importance on showing everyone just how strong he is, just how amazing he is.

"Then allow me to ask just one thing".
As I, who had been passive up until now, asked that, for the first time Nagumo slightly smiled.
"Back then, when you assumed the role of student council president, you said you would make this school more interesting, by having everything be decided by ability. Specifically, what are you intending on doing?".
Having come this far, even if I indulge in a bit of conversation, there's no loss to me in particular. Thinking that, I tried asking.

"I don't know what kind of exams you 1st years have done, but they should all have been boring, pompous ones. I'm fed up with such exams, you see. That's right, a special exam based on a popular virtual online game, don't you think that sounds interesting?".
"Virtual online game.......?".
I was reminded for a moment of those apps you play on your phone but immediately afterwards, Nagumo laughed and said this.
"Don't be so serious".

(Continued)

Letting go of my hand which he had been gripping the entire time, Nagumo laughs once again. But the laughter did not reach his eyes.
"I apologize for interrupting your date. See you around".
Saying that, Nagumo followed his friends and walked off towards the karaoke. Before long, a silence fell upon us.
"Fuu---. That was quite a happening, wasn't it?".
Hirata, who pats his chest at the fact that nothing happened.

(Continued)

On the contrary, Satou, who had withered and had fallen silent until now, burst out.
"A-Amazing, Ayanokouji-kun! T-To think the student council president thinks so highly of you!".
"No, it's not really that impressive".
I replied like that while being pushed around by Satou, who's in high spirits.
"I'm not really convinced by this somehow. I mean, the only thing Ayanokouji-kun is good at is running right? Yousuke-kun's 100 times more amazing. He's really fast. He's good at studying too. If someone should be paid attention to, it's strange if that person isn't Yousuke-kun---?".

Right? As if asking that, Karuizawa speaks to Hirata with a smile.
"I do think Hirata-kun is amazing but.....but, but I don't think Ayanokouji-kun will lose to him!".
While I am happy that she proudly followed up for me like that, I didn't really ask for her to go that far. Evaluating me without making me out to be good or bad would be for the best. And more than anything, saying that made Karuizawa interject.
"She's saying he won't lose but, compared to Hirata-kun, isn't he completely useless at studying?".

(Continued)

"T-That is.......he's still smarter than me!".
Indeed, I won't deny that, but is that fine, Satou?
"Isn't it great, Ayanokouji-kun? That Satou-san thinks so highly of you? Even though it feels like you gained all that just by running fast?".
"Maybe".
I accepted Karuizawa's awfully strong words that were praising me...........or not.

In any case, I understood that for the whole day today, Karuizawa plans to keep on belittling me.

(This is pic related scene. I have finished part 2 of the double date chapter of volume 7.5. Tomorrow I aim to finish off part 3 and hopefully the whole double date chapter)

What kind of mind games is Karuizawa playing here?

Jesus Christ. Kei is getting revenge on him while being buttfuck jealous.

>"Couldn't it be the pattern where Ayanokouji-kun is interested in Horikita-san, yet she wouldn't give you the time of day and you want to ask her out yet you don't have the courage to do so?

>"Your true love is Horikita-san but you're keeping Satou-san as insurance and playing around with her, that possibility is also there right?".

even Kei is telling the truth
Ahjkhffgfd Keifags BTFO hard

Kei a best.

Tauwa to you too, my dear assmad Horikitafag.

This Whorikitafag has lost it.

>"President Nagumo, your face is quite scary---".

>So that the situation does not progress any further, Karuizawa laughed and approached Nagumo.

Kei's good. She knew 50% was in trouble.

I expected nothing less of best girl and best partner. They are completely in sync with each other. Nagumo stands no chance against this pair. 50% to scheme in the shadows, Kei to act on his behalf. The student council won't know what hit them. Nagumo's getting raped by these two next arc.

Do you have some kind of mail? I would send you the text raw.

amulet chan returnes!

Just being salty cause she thinks he ignored her. Conveniently enough she's also doing her job by playing down his abilities.

Upload here user, it is better.

Love u man

This. No mind games here. Just 100% pure and unfiltered jealousy and butthurt because she thinks he's not worried about her at all. Her doing her job is unintentional because I doubt she was thinking that far ahead. Probably just trying to slam 50% verbally out of jealousy. Until she realizes he cared about her all along and goes full Tauwa mode.

Why is Hirata best boy?

Sorry, I don't want a text raw from something that's only available on BW so far to be floating around.
We have been locked out for over a year, if they see it they will increase their shitty DRM yet again.

>"Couldn't it be the pattern where Ayanokouji-kun is interested in Horikita-san, yet she wouldn't give you the time of day and you want to ask her out yet you don't have the courage to do so?".
>".......indeed".
>If one considers it seriously, that would also be a possibility.
Ayanoukouji confirms that it may be true

>"S-So? Was it annoying that I asked you out?"

Sato who perfectly describes the relationship between Ayanokouji and Horikita
I am dead
Also Kei she has suspicions about them
>"But, just because that's true doesn't mean there's really nothing between you two, right?".

It is already too late for that user, other user posted the txt files on a mega link that everyone can download it from.

I'd prefer to not to share my primary mail account here. Is it ok if I create a throwaway mail account and use it for you to share the raw with me?

What were Ichinose doing there the whole time? Just being a furniture at the background?

Sure. I don't mind. Anything is fine.
I won't send it to you from my primary account either.

I thought other stores sold it like that and that's why it popped up.
I'm sorry but I won't post it in public until other stores start selling it.

>[email protected]
Here you go, user. Please do share. It'll make translations go a LOT faster since it's easier to translate from horizontal text than the vertical right-to-left Japanese format.

No problem user. Do what you think is the best. I just wanted to tell you that.

....user, didn't you notice that she is just trying to downplay Kiyopon in front of Satou for Satou to lose interest in him? She mentioned Kushida.

Wait, thinking about it now, it's pretty funny that she used the first two heroines as an example.

She was just part of Nagumo's group going to sing at the karaoke with him. She didn't speak to 50% maybe because Nagumo ordered her not to or because she didn't want him to know about her relationship with 50%. She just smiled to 50% and left with the karaoke group when Nagumo told them to leave.

Pretty much this. She was desperate to do anything to make Satou lose interest in Kiyopon. She tries to convince herself she's helping Satou but come on, deep down inside she's jelly as fuck and doing whatever she can to stop Kiyopon x Satou from becoming a thing. Probably was happy as fuck too when he rejected Satou.

Even though Horikita is not present with them she is still the subject of conversation number one is the confirmation that she the heroine of this story and she is very important for the future

No doubt about this, she is just not Ayano's love interest but she still will have a big role in the story.

Sent.

Thanks, user! This will make things a lot easier for me. I'll probably be able to finish the entire chapter tomorrow as well as the Ryuuen/Manabu conversation with 50% at this rate.

TLC:
"There is also the pattern where Ayanokouji-kun is interested in Horikita-san, yet she wouldn't give you the time of day and you want to ask her out yet you don't have the courage to do so?".

".......certainly".

If one seriously reflects over it, that line of thought also exists.

Yeah, it's as clear as day that's what she was doing and her jelousy is evident, I bet that even Hirata noted that and he must be chuckling inside his mind lol

user, you got that file from what site? I'm curious. It is one that needs registration like private trackers?

You're welcome.

I want to have sex with Nagumo senpai.

Keifags in denial it's sad

>Does she really see a person capable of doing such a deft thing here?

*Obs: I don't know what that BW means. Then I don't know if it is an official source or not.

Bookwalker.

>BW
It's Bookwalker. If I recall, it's Kadokawa's official medium of distributing the LNs online. It's security is tough as fuck to crack and so far no (known) method exists to extract the raws from it. It seems the user who shared the raws with TL user succeeded somehow but we still don't know how. Bookwalker is insanely secure so all you can do is screenshot it if you want to share.

I wish Sakura was relevant.

>"You're 1st year right? Miyabi's friend?".
>Most of the senior students did not pay any attention to us, but a single girl glanced towards us. A while ago, when I had passed by this senior student on the road, she had dropped her amulet. But even so, there's no way she could possibly know about me.
AMULET-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Bookwalker.
It's not an official source and my own purchase.
I did not write the tool before you ask and I'm not allowed to share.

I can confirm this is correct.

>Ayanokouji 'Kei is my lay' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'Muh Partner' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'I buy cold medicines for my waifu' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'Tauwa?' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'I want to take Kei into my white room' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'I'll also just be calling you Kei then' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'I'll reject anyone for Kei's sake' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'I like being together with Kei in the snow it gives me a special feeling' Kiyotaka
>Ayanokouji 'Kei is bae' Kiyotaka

Ahhhhhh, then someone can extract the txt from that. Nice to know that the method exist tho.

Ahhh I see, but nice to know that you know how extract the txt from archives of BW user. Thanks a lot for the help!

Sakura's going to be fine, right? She'll get 50%'s love and affections right? Haruka-chan is definitely on her side right? Karuizawa is only a fad that will soon fade from 50%'s mind right? Sakura surely has a happy ending. I choose to believe.

Her offspring will have 50% of his genes.

I want to FUCK Satou.

This only proves that Horikita's route is locked in the LNs and he's going through another path. 50% in route Horikita would've spent Christmas with her

This. I'm positive in the Horikita spinoff manga, 50% and Horikita will be spending Christmas together and running into Manabu instead of Nagumo like in the LNs. But since 50% spent Christmas with Kei, admitted her as an equal partner and thinks of going beyond friendship with her and Tauwa'd her, we're pretty much already on the Karuizawa route in the LNs. Other girl routes have been shut off with this volume. But I'm sure Horikita will have her glorious victory in the spinoff manga so there's that. Just don't expect it in the LNs.

Are you come spoil this thread ? Honestly that would not surprise me

Well this fucking confirms it. Second scene she showed up seemingly randomly. All it did is remind us she exists. He recognized her and she recognized him. She is definitely gonna have a bigger role sometime soon

This. Aren't they tired yet? Just accept that Horikita WILL be winning in the spinoff manga. She kind of 'won' in the anime too. Horikitafags already have two mediums to boast about. Now let Keifags have the LNs. Because Kei is almost sure to win in the LNs as 7.5 pretty much foreshadowed her victory especially with 50%'s closing monologue that sounded like a flashforward to what he hopes his future will be like.

Kinugasa sure is building her up to something. Last volume she randomly bumped into Kiyotaka just so Kiyotaka would know who she is. Then here she recognizes Kiyotaka and Kinugasa made it a point to remind us she's Amulet-chan. Once StuCo arc starts, I think she might unexpectedly become Kiyotaka's ally. She doesn't seem all too enthusiastic about being Nagumo's lackey so once/if Kiriyama fucks it up, maybe she can be the new informant for Kiyotaka in the StuCo to give him in the intel he needs to rape Nagumo.

Man, Nagumo's a bigger alpha than I thought. Complete asshole, seems like a bit of a bully too. He has a cocky side what with him taunting Ayanokouji and telling him to amuse him later on, but we also know already he's meticulous and cautious, not allowing himself to underestimate someone, quite unlike Sakayanagi. And he's got skills to back it all up.
Seeing how far removed he seems from Ichinose's ideals, Ichinose's fixation on him is either admiration for his achievements (B->A->StuCo pres) without caring about his methods, or legitimatelly being enamored with him, or wanting to surpass him (beat him).
I like the asshole new villain. Different from Ryuuen. Will act differently too

So what's this about a virtual online game? I wonder if Ayanon will be in a situation he's unprepared for for the first time what with his (likely) 0 experience in playing any video games. I wonder what Nagumo intends to make different in this new special exam compared to the pompous previous exams. Also it seems like he could really track in detail what everyone is doing this time, instead of just monitoring the results.
>I don't know what kind of exams you 1st years have done, but they should all have been boring, pompous ones.
>I don't know what kind of exams you 1st years have done
Seems like Manabu did a good job of impairing Nagumo's job. Manabu had access to results of the special exams and used it to infer Ayanokouji did some hot shit.

I think it's a mix of all of those reasons. I have no doubt Ichinose admires him for his achievements. At the same time, there's also probably a bit of a crush she has on Nagumo too since he's described as being handsome and very alpha in general. Then there's the surpassing bit too. Since every fangirl's biggest dream is to stand on the same level as or surpass their idol. So it's a mix of all three why she's standing on his side. Maybe she'll go down with him, but it's more likely that once he goes down, she might react with anger and try to attack Kiyotaka for real.

She's obviously still the main girl. D Class is the main focus of the story and she is leading them after all.

Manabu probably restricted access to those records to everyone else in the student council except himself so 50%'s potential won't be revealed to Nagumo early on. So that's why Nagumo has no idea what happened with the 1st years right now. Maybe Ichinose or Kushida can fill him in later on. Now that he's mentioned virtual games, I have a feeling the special exam coming next volume is going to be an RPG-style online virtual tournament with all the students competing in teams against each other to see who can score the highest (and pass the exam for their class?) sort of deal. 50% doesn't know games so he's at a disadvantage, but he has his trendy girl partner so he should be fine.

Post more best girl Horikita. I find the lack of Horikita on this thread, disturbing.

>Nice, Hirata. Amazing, Hirata. Go, go, Hirata.
Ayanokouji and Hirata sex when?

>"You're 1st year right? Miyabi's friend?".
Most of the senior students did not pay any attention to us, but a single girl glanced towards us. A while ago, when I had passed by this senior student on the road, she had dropped her amulet.
Did amulet thighs chan say this?

Dear Horikitafag.
Karuizawa is not suspecting their relationship, in the previous thread you can check that Ayanokouji verifies that Kei was one of the people who knew the nature of his involvement with Horikita.
Notice how many times Ayanokouji denied any romantic relationship with Horikita and even found it annoying.
All these dialogues involving Horikita are simply the Kinugasa noting that Horikita is not a potential romantic partner, after all the series is not a romantic comedy, we will not have the harem melodrama or love triangle

>Towards that abnormal sight, naturally the other three would be surprised. It was a dangerous situation, it must have looked as though a fight were about to break out. Even Hirata, who was close to Nagumo, for a moment froze up.
>"President Nagumo, your face is quite scary---". So that the situation does not progress any further, Karuizawa laughed and approached Nagumo.
>"Did I scare you? Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to". Nagumo looked at Karuizawa with a serene expression.

Kei is really insightful

>Man, Nagumo's a bigger alpha than I thought. Complete asshole, seems like a bit of a bully too. He has a cocky side what with him taunting Ayanokouji and telling him to amuse him later on, but we also know already he's meticulous and cautious, not allowing himself to underestimate someone, quite unlike Sakayanagi. And he's got skills to back it all up.
He's too cocky, so he's probably not as good as he think he is

>Did amulet thighs chan say this?
You're goddamn right she did. Amulet thighs have yet a role to play.

Nagumo's probably going to realize she's Kiyotaka's weakness and try NTRing her away from him at some point during his arc. I don't know if Nagumo will succeed or not. Maybe he actually will NTR Kei away from Kiyotaka. Kinugasa does love breaking tropes so you never know.

No, I'd say it's deliberate cockiness (of course, it's cockiness nonetheless). Twice, Ayanokouji commented his smile never reached his eyes. This situation where he approached Ayanokouji, he didn't do it on reflex. He wanted to flex muscles in front of the kouhai and his friends, sure, but beneath it all is the cold gaze looking at ayanokouji's reactions and measuring him.

After the ep 12 preview written by Kinugasa, I wouldn't be surprised at the part where they ask about Ayanokouji's relationship with Horikita was deliberately directed at us, the readers, represented by Satou.

Vol. 8 prob Cover
>Nagumo and Amulet-chan

I can't see her getting shaked up like that after overcoming the icebucket challenge

Possible. Also Manabu and Tachibana, as they won't be here for long.

Well, if he did that Nagumo would be for the lack of better words.....fucked since Kiyopon would not go 51% on him but 52%, but I doubt this would happen, as Kiyopon said, Kei has a strong core, if it was another girl like let's say Sakura or Horikita, then I could see that. I'll not include Kushida since she will probably go to Nagumo's side.

Even so, the most dangerous ones are always the ones that don't brag in front of others or look down at them. That's why I think Manabu and Ichinose are above Nagumo and Arisu

Maybe after being rejected by Karuizawa, Nagumo will get fissured in her.

Then 50% will be forced to take Karuizawa under his arms and speak
> She's mine

>Tachibana
She's barely relevant and not popular at all. They are 100% going to use the cover to promote a new girl (vol 5 Arisu, vol 6 Haruka, vol 7 Hiyori)

Manabu is definitely above Nagumo. The very fact that Manabu won the elections and became president instead of Nagumo proves that he's superior to Nagumo. At least as far as student politics is concerned. Nagumo only became president when Manabu's graduation came around. If not, Nagumo would never have been president. He'd probably lose to Manabu again in another election if it happened. And of course, 50% is better than Nagumo. 50% is one of those few people Kouenji bothered trying to speak to in vol 3, that alone speaks a LOT about 50%'s skill. Manabu acknowledges him too. Nagumo may only be faking his cockiness, but he has no idea what he's about to get himself into.

The way Nagumo's character has been portrayed till now, he's likely going to go down crying like a beta bitch. Being lecherous is another of his cons when he gets betrayed by amulet-chan and probably Honami

Oh I have no doubt that lecherousness is there for a reason. Kinugasa emphasised that during his call with amulet-chan for a reason. I have a feeling his lecherousness is going to be his downfall. If he can't keep it in his pants, that is. Perhaps a sex scandal would be big enough to get the president expelled or removed from his office. Maybe he'll try having his way with Honami or amulet-chan or even maybe Kushida and that'll be recorded by Kiyopon and be the tool that finally brings Nagumo down. Then he snaps and tries fighting Kiyopon in a straight up brawl, and Kiyopon then shows him what alpha truly means and Nagumo finally goes down crying like a bitch and Honami finally realizes she idolized the wrong person. That sounds like a reasonable development for the plot.

Nagumo hype will last until Ichinose usurp the position of president

>Letting go of my hand which he had been gripping the entire time
PAUSE. Throughout the whole thing he was holding 50%s hand.... Hirata must be absolutely livid.

No. Yousuke-kun. You'll never have him. Your (fake)girlfriend already called dibs on him and she's already making herself home in his heart.

> I don't know if Nagumo will succeed or not. Maybe he actually will NTR Kei away from Kiyotaka. Kinugasa does love breaking tropes so you never know.
Nice wishful thinking. How even dare you suggest a girl as loyal as Kei would betray Ayanokoji. Ichinose having sex with Nagumo is more likely and we know that won't happen.

Karuizawa, Ichinose and Sakayanagi are objectively the top 3 girls.

>Nagumo, with a sharp expression on his face, strongly gripped my arm.
Nah he held onto his arm not his hand. I imagine his biceps or maybe his forearm. In a threatening way.

Can someone upload the pdfs to madokami?

Any orifice he'd put his peen in, the peen would be bitten off. Those are all only for Ayanokouji even on a biological level

Arisu, Horikita, and Ichinose are the top 3 girls.