Shieldbro chapter 40!

It's that time of the month again! come on and join in!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's sad that things had to come to this.

I mean you're not wrong but still...

what a twist.

>heh, so you’re from another world? what a coincidence...

Oh, the peanut gallery recovered faster than i expected.

"You can't handle ALL of us!"

That's her magic core btw

Besides the electric combo skill, therese uses a meteor spell to damage a few boats in the LN. She also uses another spell to calm the waters after the meteor rain. I guess they just cut that part.

You have no idea how powerful they are right now.

Small bump

The attack is actually called something like "spirit scythe, protection burst/explosion/split"

A tank's worst nightmare: Attacks that deal damage based on their defense.

It's not like it doesn't want to fight. It doesn't want to fight who created it.

The feeling is mutual i'm pretty sure.

Uh oh.

UH OH

Last page guys. I hope you enjoyed it! The arc will probably end in the next chapter or the one after.

Thanks for dumping.

No problem, if you have any questions bout how shit went this south i'll be happy to answer.

Can you explain me why these guys are trying to kill the heroes but hold back so much ? They could have done it long ago, even the one woman of them at the previous wave could have done the job but she just played around like a vid boss taunting the heroes in the mid game.

Is it the bracelet that doesn't want to fight or the girl?

The bracelet.

What day of the month does the chapters come out?

The bracelet.

As you can see in this chapter. They held back because they thought the other 3 heroes weren't heroes because they're fucking weak. The only one strong enough to warrant the title is naofumi, and he isn't even made for offense. Glass COULD have done it, but she got caught up in the moment and ran out of time to do so. Battle junkies the lot of them.

When it's ready.

>Battle junkies the lot of them.
Looks like their world has a great future ahead.

You can say that...

what is that face trying to convey?

Betrayal trauma intensifies

never change shieldbro, never change.

Spoil me, will we ever get a hero that will be his friend without betraying him?
Also this chapter felt way too short, aside for the reveal with the girl in the final pages nothing really happened.

thanks shieldbro

Thanks, Shieldbro.

Thanks!

Well they DID reveal they're from another world, dunno what else to tell you.

Kinda neat twist. If one alt-world can exist, then there just as easily can be more. Does this sort of stuff happen again later or is it a one-of for suffering?

I want to show Glass the wonders of anal.

Yes, there's many other worlds that the waves can connect to. The one l'arc and co. come from is the one that is the next to merge with the other world. Therefore most of the waves connect to that world. Or at least the ones we've seen and another one.

Spear iirc is the first to join him

No. It's ren, the sword hero. He joins them first after getting his ass kicked by Eclaire. The WN order goes Ren->Motoyasu->itsuki. But the LN goes like this Ren->itsuki->Motoyasu.

It wont be long until we see kizuna... just a few volumes worth of manga chapters left.

Will we see Raruk and Stone girl join naofumi or are they destined to die?

read vols 7 to 9 to find out

Just ordered them on Amazon

nice

is it true that all the other heroes just die in pathetic ways or become insane and shit like that?

The latter, they're fine after getting pwned and a bit of rehab. Except for motoyasu.

daughteru

Also now that the arc is about to end, it also means the rishia bullying can commence.

Daughterus are just waifus in training.

Well, in march Vol 10 will be released so that's also something to look forward to.

Uninstall.

I wish the spears hero's spin off is getting translated.

It was fun.

The manga is, the WN had been dropped a few months ago.

When is the next chapter?

hopefully by this month, I don't know what LH's schedule is anyway.

Ralphilia should have stayed a loli/JC longer in the story. Teenage girls have their appeals but JC is to die for.

I remember her staying like that longer in the WN. The manga has it go away in like a chapter, although they speed through a lot of things.

Also doesn't classing up turn her back into a loli?

Isn't this getting an adaptation soon?

>I remember her staying like that longer in the WN.
And in the LN.

No because she maintains her levels. Demihumans, beastmen and monsters age until a certain point as they level. If they somehow reset, they de-age.

yep, there's no other news at the moment though...
youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U

Dood, this chapter was amazing.

>tfw begin watching and suddenly remember they had english voice over
Also a reminder of how great the anime looks, wow. Great colors, great BGs, great effects. It looks like an isekai to be taken seriously. Is that a sneak peak of the soundtrack too? I think some of those scenes are straight up going to end up in the opening as well. Now I'm re-hyped again. Unfortunately, it'll probably be summer or autumn.

Rewatching it, I just noticed they show the weapon tree too.That's pretty cool.

I assume all of it is going to end at the anime at some point or another. At least by just the PV alone we can guess until what point will they adapt.
If it gets profitable enough i really hope they end up doing a second season to cover the spirit tortoise arc too. I want to see the spirit turtle waifu in all her glory.

And i like tortoises.

why people say the end of this is bad? how does it end? can change in the LN or manga?

Well, the first end was really fucking depressing A goddamn world-wide instant fuck you you're dead attack and naofumi was sent back to his own world. The revised end made naofumi and raphtalia roam the stars, hunting other beings that dare call themselves "gods" that exploit other worlds for their benefit.
I'm pretty sure it'll change in the LN, a lot of stuff changed there anyway.

oh ty i understand now

i hope it end happy or at least go full ttgl

Same here, though there's people who wouldn't like it to end all TTGL-like.

You've got to be the most autistic tripfag I know.

Come on ana, there's been a whole other threads i've been bumping on my on in the past. Surely there must be others worse than me.
But you're right, there's no point in bumping a dead thread.

Thank you for your support user. I only pirate EPUBs that were uploaded by others.

Thank YOU for your support.Though my copy of vol 9 got lost in the mail
Have a good night thread.