Darling in the franxx

What does her expression trying to convey here?
Do all the Intimate actions she did with Hiro are planned to achieve some sort of goal?

>goal
the word goal is dreived from a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

underrated post

nice find

Strelitzia*

I will consider the thread requirement as fulfilled anyway though. Thank you for the help user.

Her goal is to escape the city.

finally some interesting stuff about the characters and plot

repost

There is a theory that she is actually trying to manipulate hiro and make him help her escape from APE.
She asked him if he wanted to leave the birdcage
Her disappointment when Hiro asked her to go with mitsuru can be attributed to the fact that if Hiro isn't contesting their decisions then surely won't have the will to try to steal a mecha from them and run away.
Then she tested Mitsuru to see if he could ride with her since Hiro doesn't have what it take to disobey and betray APE
However his state just reminded her how unique Hiro was and gave up trying to find another stamen.

Misturu's state after riding*
Fuck I'm tired.

Impressive.

Now that the dust has settled, who is more of a beta?

bird poster on suicide watch

Eh

>001 told me to do this

I'm right here, alive and genki as usual user. 002, just like everyone else, does not have a smile glued to her face. Why are some in-between frames supposed to make me suicidal anyway?

1. Hiro cannot pilot with anyone else because of bad connection
2. 02 cannot pilot with anyone else because they die
But out of the two, which one has a better chance of being mended? It is whatever is Hiro's problem. Like how 02 said "your power is probably still dormant, I can awaken it for you." And just after riding with 02 once, Hiro was able to suddenly connect to Ichihp (with a 100% sync rate), albeit only for a short while. If riding with her more fully awakes his ability, he is no longer a one-winged bird. So that's where the drama would be, I think.

But it is difficult to tell because BOTH of them have a reason only to use each other for their own ends, because they are both one-winged birds right now.

My interpretation that there is more than use going on is purely speculative based on intuition and the way the characters and their behaviors towards each other are portrayed. Micro-expressions that I can't really analyze but nevertheless pick up on.

At this point I think 02 actually care s more for Hiro than Hiro cares for 02. We are getting reverse Haruko'd. Hiro will momentarily abandon 02 when he learns to pilot, until he realizes that something is missing and that he really loves her.

This theory is wrong of course. Provided the gist of it is correct and 002 does have a plan to escape, she won't manipulate Hiro, but rather, he will join her side willingly. And if she is right now only interested in him as a potential aide to her plans, she will grow to genuinely cherish him as the story progresses.

1. these hoes aint loyal
2. bitches aint shit

DevilHighDxD

but is there even where to escape?

She only pretends to be happy around Hiro but is actually dying on the inside.

What.

Maybe?
I mean we are only 3 episodes in.

Or maybe she does not pretend to be happy but also has some issues. She does tell him that she can recognise something in him that she can see in herself. Then there's the fact that she doesn't like her own taste and all.

She's a manipulative bitch? Who would have guessed!

I will enjoy the Ichigofag tears when this theory gets proven wrong later on in the series.

I will still in love with 02 even if she is a manipulative bitch and had fucked tons of people.

DELET

Hot.
Artist name?