Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu (or husbando) is wonderful! Make sure you cherish them always!

Lets get things going

What kind of car do you imagine they'd drive?

What was your first thought upon seeing them?

Was it love at first sight?

How long have you been together?

What hardships do you think you would have to overcome together to keep your relationship strong?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all qts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.tewi.us/tegaki/showtags.php
tegaki.pipa.jp/VTagListS.jsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy belated birthday to my Beloved (1/30), and a friendly salutations to each and every one of you.

-Definitely some sort of sports car. Something fast that she could drift to no end.
-Thought she was a little pasty at first. It wasn't full blown attraction until I started hearing her music more and more often.
-This coming 14th will be our sixth anniversary.
-Just trying not to get too complacent in things as they are. Spend a little time dwelling on her and us.

>What kind of car do you imagine they'd drive?
A yellow and black wan
>What was your first thought upon seeing them?
"OOH HE HAS A SWORD! I bet he's gonna be the zoro opponent for the arc."
>Was it love at first sight?
Punk hazard appearance is when it started getting my dokis going.
>How long have you been together?
Since I was younger than him
>What hardships do you think you would have to overcome together to keep your relationship strong?
I need to be as independent an individual as I can be before I feel as if I can deserve him.
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all qts
The vocaloids are super talented.
I'm playing through Fate/stay night, I'm not sure if any of the waifufags/husbandofags hang out here at all but so far I've really loved all the characters.

A sporty, red convertible.
I thought she was extremely beautiful and I wanted to be able to help her when she got in the car with Kamoshida.
No. I didn't fall for her until later in the game.
10 months.
>What hardships do you think you would have to overcome together to keep your relationship strong?
I don't like leaving my house much and I imagine she wouldn't like that and would want me to go out and do things with her. She would probably travel a bit for her modeling job and I would hate to be away from her like that.

She's really fast and strong, she doesn't need one.
She's perfect.
Not quite.
16 or so years.
She's a robot and stronger than me, but she's pretty human all things considered. I don't think things would be too difficult. I mean, we're talking about a hypothetical situation where she lives in the real world, right? Or am I in Paradigm?

Every day I am reminded how much I love her simply by seeing her smile!

>car
Hibiki would most likely drive a van or a SUV because of the need to have the means to move her many pets around.
>first thought
The first time I encountered Hibiki was actually through hearing her singing voice, so when I turned around and looked at who the voice belonged to, I thought to myself, "Hey, she is actually really cute AND a great singer!"
No, but I was a bit infatuated with her. It wouldn't be until I re-encountered her in the adaptation that I would start to actually fall for her.
6 years from last december!
>hardships
I think i'm doing a good job so far, but there are still many obstacles ahead, such as the inevitable point where my family finds out. That's gonna be quite the shit show. Also, the physical disconnect sucks but technology is gonna make it a lot easier to get closer to her.
>compliment a beloved
I really dig Luka's outfit!
Yukari has an aura of cuteness emanating from her very being!
Rika is a very trustworthy and equally wonderful person!
I like to think that Kagura and Hibiki would be fast friends!
Mint's embarrassed expression is dangerously adorable!
Sakuya is as resilient as she is lovely!
Mio is a lovely musician and has a great singing voice!
Mai pulls of a side tail really well!
Fuuka is very light and fluffy and that's a very good thing!

>Questions! I've been gone for a while so sorry if any of these are repeat questions

Are there any fears or hopes that you and your beloved both share?

What's one thing that you understand the least about them? How about the most?

If you could only use 10 words or less to describe them in a sentence, what would you say?

What crossover would you love to see her take part of?

How do you feel about their VA? Do you go out of your way to watch shows that their VA is a part of, or do you not really care?

I have no idea. We both know nothing about cars.
>badass girl that helps people
Oh that's cool.
>actually is airheaded and has a hard time speaking to others
Fuck that's cute.
>magical girl
This is the best.
>changes her hair and outfit every episode
This is amazing.
Yes. Didn't take long for her to just suddenly be my absolute favorite. I always liked shoujo series, magical girl series, but always felt like the main girl was typical or lacking something. Amu always reacted and acts how I would want someone to act.
10 years
She is a loli and the world does not accept that yet. Also I'm massively perverted.
>Are there any fears or hopes that you and your beloved both share?
We both get frightened easy.
>What's one thing that you understand the least about them? How about the most?
I don't understand why she likes one of the male characters in the series. I do understand why she wants to be nice and help others though.
>If you could only use 10 words or less to describe them in a sentence, what would you say?
COOL AND SPICY
>What crossover would you love to see her take part of?
Shugo Chara and Rozen Maiden in a fun slice of life would be nice. However, Aikatsu, PriPara, PreCure, or Cardcaptors would all be fun,
>How do you feel about their VA?
I love Kanae Itou, so much. So, so, so much. I try to watch or listen to everything she is in. Mobile games, anime series I dislike, character songs for obscure stuff, watch middle episodes of series I do not plan to start, watch series I never heard of, etc.

In fact, I met her, and she told us that the character that is important to her the most is Amu and feels like she acts a lot like her.

Random questions:
What kind of hairstyle would you like to see her try?
Is she more of a skirt or pants person?
What kind of outfit would you want to see them in but would embarrass them?
What kind of hobby do you have that they might not understand?
What is the most depraved thing you did with your waifu/husbando

Cute. I thought he was right from the start very cute. His clumsy and shy personality just really caught me up, I didn't know why but I found him very interesting as a character and got very excited for the next episode.
No. I only fell for him some years after his series kicked off, but I had been following it tightly because of him since the very beginning.
Getting closer to 3 year mark.
Probably long distance between us considering he travels quite a bit.

Good evening waifu thread! No time to post tonight, but this is a gentle but firm reminder that your waifu/husbando is incredibly cute, and the love you two share is stronger than anything!
Please continue to cherish them as they do you!
Speaking of cherishing, I love my fluffy girlfriend so much!

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

For Mai Waifu

(I'm the pilot in pic related)
>car
Willys Jeep
>first thought
SHE THICC
>love at first sight
For me it was, but she had to take some time as I was only her Striker unit mechanic - and she's a bit of a Tsun
>how long?
Since 1943
>challenges?
Will we be stationed together, and what do we do if other one dies to the neuroi

Definitely a cool sports car, a truck, or something that goes fast. She would probably steal it too.
The first time I saw her was in someone's signature on an anime forum. I immediatly felt some kind of pull towards her, so I looked her up, and decided to watch her series. (I still have the signature saved, for nostalgia's sake.)
Yes, definitely. As soon as she first appeared on screen I was under her spell. Her first appearance was as the mysterious transfer student, which I admit is a bit cliché, but it worked so well with her.
7 years later this year.
She has an objective that is extremely important to her. I support her 100% in this, but it would probably be very hard on me, as I would be completely powerless to help her.

Still so excited for those settei

He'd want a flashy sports car, but he might not have a car at all. Easy enough to get around in Tokyo without one (as far as I know).

5 years in a couple of weeks.

Hopes, not really. Fears, too many.

Enjoying math, what kind of maniac does this?
Worrying too much before acting.

>If you could only use 10 words or less to describe them in a sentence, what would you say?
He's great because he's not (but he also is).

Something normal and relaxing so he can catch a damn break.

>How do you feel about their VA? Do you go out of your way to watch shows that their VA is a part of, or do you not really care?
Perfect for the role, sounds great in general. I've watched most of the other roles he's had, all five or six of them. He's more of a stage actor.

>What is the most depraved thing you did with your waifu/husbando
I made him snail linguine on Christmas once. Wasn't my first choice. Not bad though, tasted like seafood.

Someone mentioned this last thread. That there may be pictures of my waifu on drawr or tengaki-e. How do I search for pictures on those sites? I can't figure it out.

"Am I having a heart attack?"
"More or less"
7 years laat week.
Work/school schedule, maybe age difference, realistically distance. Could be worse.
Her origin story is nonexistent, so that for the least. For most, why she is a tryhard, which she explains and as the viewer you see.
>How do you feel about their VA? Do you go out of your way to watch shows that their VA is a part of, or do you not really care?
Having met her 3 weeks ago, she's an amazing person that I would gladly fly out to see again. I actually have never done that, Ookami and Mondaiji were just on my watchlist at the time of airing and she happened to have sizable roles in those. However, I do tune in to her nico and abema radio talk things just to hear her speaking.
What kind of hairstyle would you like to see her try?
Officially, ponytail. Raika9 did it once, and now I need it for real.

>What kind of hairstyle would you like to see her try?
I'd like to see her with her hair down once in a while, but I still prefer her high-tail the most.
>Is she more of a skirt or pants person?
Ooh, she wears a lot of both, but probably would lean toward pants for casual purposes.
>What kind of outfit would you want to see them in but would embarrass them?
Something super frilly and girly, because she would turn completely red with embarrassment and I would love to see her cute expression! (pic related)
>What kind of hobby do you have that they might not understand?
Probably my firearms hobby, because she's from a different culture with different views on weapons.

>Having met her 3 weeks ago
Thats awesome, user! I'd love the opportunity to meet my beloved's VA!

Drawr's a pain in the ass, doesn't have a search function that I can recall. Just have to find an artist's page if they link it elsewhere.

As for tegaki-e, you can search for series tags in the archive here (not sure about the alpha reboot): archive.tewi.us/tegaki/showtags.php
Regular tegaki has that too: tegaki.pipa.jp/VTagListS.jsp
Might have better luck in the search function there, though.

>car
Assuming she could use a car, I could see her driving a Shelby Cobra for obvious reasons.
I thought she was absolutely beautiful when I first laid eyes on her.
>love at first sight?
It was a very strong physical attraction at first, but then I quickly fell in love with her once I started watching her series.
We celebrated our 2nd anniversary today, it feels like it has been longer though.
I feel like people around us would not be as accepting of her as I am, so I feel like I would have to be protecting her constantly to make sure she knows how much she means to me. But defending her is something that I would gladly do.

Happy Birthday to your special one!

>What's one thing that you understand the least about them?
I don't know much about her growing up, other than the fact that she was actually kind of shy.
>How about the most?
I understand why she is so defensive around those that she loves, because I feel the same about her
She's beautiful, protective and will try her hardest for love.
I think her VA did a great job as Miia, I don't really go out of my way to watch shows with her, but on occasion it will get me interested in a series.

>What kind of outfit would you want to see them in?
It probably wouldn't embarrass her, but I would love to see her in a Maid outfit.
She might not understand my fascination with guns/shooting.

Just one question today:
Is there any sort of daily routine you do involving your waifu?

For example, I like to listen to her songs before I go to bed.

Don't know shiet about cars
"Oh dang she cute"
Sorta
Several months, going strong though.
Need to make sure we're loyal and that we can understand each other.
This is her only anime work, but damn she did a good job.

Anyone else get those days where you can't think about anything but her? How do you deal with it?
Have a good one.

>What kind of car do you imagine they'd drive
Something small, practical. If he drove at all, that is.
>What was your first thought upon seeing them
"Great, just what this team was missing. An edgelord." I was so fucking wrong though.
>Was it love at first sight
Not really, it took getting to know him and seeing him smile for the first time for it to hit me.
>How long have you been together
7 years in March.
>What hardships do you think you would have to overcome together to keep your relationship strong
We're both very insecure, and stubborn as hell. Above all though I feel like I'd need to become more responsible as a person before I'd ever be able to support him.
>Compliment a waifu
Fuuka is a gentle soul and a great cook, and Aichi is a sweetheart and great friend.
>Are there any fears or hopes that you and your beloved both share
We're both scared of thunder, and of hurting people close to us.
>What's one thing that you understand the least about them? How about the most
I don't really understand how he managed to stay so morally aligned in spite of his upbringing/lack thereof. Even though I do admire it. I most understand his self sacrifice, and desire to protect others.
>If you could only use 10 words or less to describe them in a sentence, what would you say
Strong, stubborn and abrasive he's very kind and conscientious.
>How do you feel about their VA? Do you go out of your way to watch shows that their VA is a part of, or do you not really care
I try to follow everything his VA does, everything he does is always so sincere I can't help but enjoy it.
>What kind of outfit would you want to see them in but would embarrass them
Pretty much everything but his standard wear he'd bitch about and get embarrassed, but I'd love to see him in it.
>What kind of hobby do you have that they might not understand
Posting on Sup Forums. Since I don't even understand it myself.

Not fears but I notice we both put ourselves down often.

I don't understand *why* he puts himself down like that because unlike me I think he's so incredibly strong.

Determined, absolutely brilliant, with an unmatched fortitude despite his circumstances.

Hmmmmmmmm, I guess any other shounen series crossover could be cool.

K a m i y a i s G O D. His voice is audible butter. Unfortunately most of his roles sound nothing like Law. I definitely have kamiya bias when choosing favorite characters (unless they're absolute trash like Shinji) but in the end none of his roles are as good as Law's voice in my opinion.

How would you feel if your waifu gave you the silent treatment? How would you feel if she started eating pizza every day?

I'd steal some of her pizza.

I just wanted to say Amu is cute!

Kiss waifu. Describe taste.

- Not knowledgeable at all about cars so I have no idea. Maybe something fast. His favorite color is green, so he would most definitely get a green car.
- Nothing - it wasn't love at first sight, but he eventually grew on me. The first instance I started getting interested was when he talked about a part of the culture of the restaurants.
- 4 months, but I hope it'll last until my end.
- Probably my tendency to want to be alone all the time, and his big want to have an intimate companion (as a friend or more than that). I've been trying to work on this just for him.
- Probably being completely alone. Sounds contradictory after what I said, but it's true.
- I don't think there's anything I understand the least, since we relate to one another. The thing I most understand is his love for video games.
- Cherry boy who deserves nothing but unconditional love.
- Can't really think of any at the moment.
- Their anime VA is really good, and I do go out of my way to listen more to their voices so I can imagine him better.

Question: What would you do if you met them in real life, as someone who knows nothing about you? How would you approach them?

>Question: What would you do if you met them in real life, as someone who knows nothing about you? How would you approach them?
I'd try to win him over by cooking his favorite meals

None, cars are an always tempting thing but she rides her bike!

That she's incredibly cute and has wonderful eyebrows

No, it was love that grew over time until it hit me

I didn't specifically pinpoint any day as "the beginning of our relationship" but I do count the wedding anniversary as our anniversary and celebrate it as such. Going from that it'll be the third year soon-ish (June)!

We've already overcome some slander and other annoying hardships, outside of that the usual like "loving each other so much that it hurts" and money being tight because it doesn't grow on trees.

Long hair and then long twintails. I like her almost shoulder-long hair as well, it'd be her decision to grow it longer.

Outside of her school uniform she seems to be very much a pants person!

A cute dress!!

Weebshit, honestly speaking. She was working as a delivery courier for a short time and one of the deliveries was to the office of a mangaka, while talking to the assistants she said she reads One Piece but when asked who Ace was she didn't know.

Happy belated birthday to Luka! I saw it on Twitter and thought of you two.

Your beloved ones are cute and love you lots!!!

Tell her she's a SHIIIT

A bit short on time today so I don't have time for questions this week, but I wish you all a wonderful week!

>What would you do if you met them in real life, as someone who knows nothing about you? How would you approach them?
I would ask him for a card fight and have a good time playing together. He enjoys befriending new people while playing the game, we're both very passionate about it too so we would have plenty of things to talk about.

Awww thank you so much! I am sure you and your waifu/husbando are cute too!

Hey OP, hope you and your waifu are happy as always.

Probably something small, cheap and practical but also fun to drive and decently fast. A white or red Miata/MX-5 with manual transmission comes to mind.

Ah, she's so beautiful...I want to protect her smile with my life.

Yes. Nothing else ever comes close to describing this feeling.

Nearly 4 years, from this February! Coincidentally, her birthday's coming soon too.

Her body is a little bit on the frail side, so we'd probably have to address that first. I'll help her by working out together and slowly teaching her how to lift weights properly, /fit/ style. Besides that, other pragmatic and practical concerns are entirely manageable and not that much of an issue.

>Are there any fears and hopes that you and your beloved both share?

I'd say that we both share our fear of being forgotten. But if we have each other, we'll never forget for as long as we live.

Silent observer of unparalleled elegance and beauty.

Something isekai-y like Log Horizon would be nice. Mahou shoujo animes like PreCure or Lyrical Nanoha would also be fun. I always wanted to see her as a magical girl.

An sports car, or maybe some type of military vehicle if she keep working with the Anti-Phantom Personnel later on.

She is so pretty and active. Also the fact she easily raised my spirits. Her cheerfulness was really contagious.

Yes I'm certain of it.

Almost two years now.

Well, it's hard to know for certain. But there is one thing I'm sure of it, we will always be together, no matter what happens.

>Mai pulls of a side tail really well!

She does! Hibike is a nice girl as well, I'm sure her and Mai would get along greatly.

For hopes I would say getting better by striving to improve each day. In terms of fears being left alone maybe.

By showing interest in her achivements and skills.

No time to answer questions this week. Maybe I'll be able to join in the morning.
Have a nice week, waifubros.

Ask him if he wanted to get something to eat.
Disappointed because pizza is good but too much of a good thing is bad.
Giving me the silent treatment would hurt so bad, I don't take that kind of shit very well. Thankfully he'd rather talk it out if possible so if anything I'd be the one giving the silent treatment.
I get days like that, but listening to songs he sings or going through my images on my phone when I'm at work or out helps.
I always play through his SL before going to sleep on my PSP. I used to just do it when I was feeling down or in a bad mood but I started doing it every night and it helps me sleep easier. I have a seperate save file for when it starts and just go through the month with him.

Mint's a cutie
Law's such a badass
Ann's got such a good side story
Shinjiro's one tough motherfucker

She's cute, hope she's not from some CGDCT anime
2 years in April

Her VA only has one other role, and it's minor. She's a musician though, so I buy her albums.

> What kind of hobby do you have that they might not understand?
My perversion

>What would you do if you met them in real life, as someone who knows nothing about you? How would you approach them?
I'd approach her just like any other person? Small talk, make a few jokes, get her to laugh.

Is there a hobby or activity you'd want to do with your waifu/husbandude that she/he normally doesn't do?

>> What kind of hobby do you have that they might not understand?
>My perversion

>you pull out dxxk
>nani sore imi wakanai

>Is there a hobby or activity you'd want to do with your waifu/husbandude that she/he normally doesn't do?
We have next to no common interests, so a lot of things would qualify.

A fairly pedestrian sedan, something with good air conditioning.

Very cute, but also little scary to be honest. Thankfully I had only misunderstood her, but I still feel bad about it to this day.

Not at first, for what I said above is true. It didn't take very long after that though.

This will be our 10th year together.

While I certainly have no problem with it, her being a yuki onna might prove threatening to some people.

I'm quite concerned for her well being among humans.

I guess I don't know much about her preferred taste in food.

Cool.

Monster High
Just kidding.

I like Kugimiya Rie and she certainly has a lovely singing voice, but I'm not a fan of tsundere characters, and...well, I don't think I need to add anything more to that.

I like her hair the most as is.

She has never once worn pants.

I wouldn't want her to wear something that makes her uncomfortable.

Video games.

I hold her figure's hand and caress her cheek on her mousepads with my finger before I go to bed every night.

God I really really really love my husbando. I want to spoil him rotten.

I know that feel so hard.

>Is there a hobby or activity you'd want to do with your waifu/husbandude that she/he normally doesn't do?
Definitely video games. I'd love to play games like Monster Hunter together with him.

Giving him massages, making him feel good overall, taking him on relaxing vacations, serving him cold drinks, cuddling up against him while he sunbathes, complimenting him and him telling you to stop while he's blushing.

I dont know why, but you all make it seem like you are much older than your husbando.

Maybe it sounds motherly to you? They're all pretty normal sentiments, though.

I'm just two years older, but I wasn't always. I aged over him. Age has nothing to do with it though, I just think he's a marvelous person and he's been through so much, he deserves to be a little spoiled at least sometimes. I have been told I'm motherly though. I just hope I don't annoy him because of the way I am.

Don't most people want to spoil their waifu/husbando though?

He's like 2 years older than I am, technically. But it's more that he's been through so much in his story that I want to alleviate any future struggle and ensure his happiness, I feel like that isn't an uncommon desire.

>Age has nothing to do with it though,

This. I want my wife to hold me in her arms and pat my head even though I'm older than her. It's a matter of heart.

Finally here

A small one
"I like her hair, she's cute"
Nope, I only fell for her once I got to know her
3 years!
Anything, nothing will make me stop loving her.
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!

Mint a cute!

Shinji is strong and deserves to be happy.

Others suffering because of us.
>What's one thing that you understand the least about them?
Her neverending patience and kindness
>How about the most?
Her desire for world peace.
A beacon of peace in a world of darkness
Nothing I can think of.
She's a nice person.
>Do you go out of your way to watch shows that their VA is a part of, or do you not really care?
Don't care much.

Long and free
Skirt
Princess dress!
Maybe my taste in music?

Thanks for offering me the Fuuka things, I appreciate it.

Yoga!

I just wanted to say push-ups!

Something normal as weird as it may appear to me at first, although she's excellent at negotiating so she may get something a bit extravagant.
>what a weirdo
No, not really, but there was a bit of curiosity towards her.
I've known her since '07-'08 but I can't really pinpoint the moment I fell for her.

>complimenting him and him telling you to stop while he's blushing.
Yes please, this is the best thing.

She has a black sports car with an magic siren.
How cool she was.
No, it took until I finished the first season to know there was something.
11 years.

They never really show what she goes through as an Enforcer. I know a lot about why she acts the way she does now.
Nana is the best, Ive watched shows just because she was in them and I love hearing her in different roles. I hope I can be over there one time when she's having a concert.

Low twintails.
She wears skirts most of the time, but has pants for training.

I kiss my daki before going to sleep.

-Sidetail, twintail, braided
-skirts it seems
-wedding dress
-nothing comes to mind. Though I'm not sure how much mahjong she really knows. At least enough to understand a bad move. And she's the reason I picked it up in the first place in a funny ironic way.
She's trustyworthy in that she'll do what she thinks is best for you. She's very untrustworthy in that she's the greatest liar, the greatest actress, and thinks she knows what's best for you.
I'd still trust her with my life because she really has the best intentions at heart.
-I think I've got a really clear picture of everything about her. Except perhaps her past. In the many world before the few shown in Higurashi.
-Rika cries harder, smiles harder, lives stronger than anyone else
-As a magical girl inCardcaptor Sakura, I love that series. As long as it's just an episode or chapter. Don't want Clamp to write her too wildly wrong.
-I watch everything with Yukarin yeah, she's easily my favorite. Doesn't do too much anymore it seems. Her career idol music is great to listen to too.

Last week I saw Idolm@ster and project cinderella on a whim. I see appeal of Hibiki fully now, along with some others. The animal trainer part is really played up but she's real cool anyways.
Depends on the context, but I'd just try to get close through visits to her Shrine I suppose. Perhaps help her if she needs it. And it sounds terrible since she's so young but that's what I'd have to do, even if I'm run out of town or arrested she's my reason for living, old or young.

Why me?

Something practical like a minivan.
No, actually my first thought was, "oh boy a new SAO arc. skip" and I didn't bother watching it. Then me and my friends started watching SAO as a joke and that's when I fell for her. Watching her grow and develop caused my initial attachment to her and that grew into infatuation and then into love.
In total, probably about 2-3 years, but I made her officially my waifu last year.
Oh, 100% her PTSD flashbacks. It'd be a huge burden on me to help her get through those, but it would be all worth it because she's all worth it.
Her front twintails is already perfect as is, but whatever she tries on would be cute regardless.
She likes both. I wouldn't say she has a preference.
I don't really have any. I mainly collect music and figures (mainly of her). She may get embarrassed over the figures but everyone likes music so I can't see that being a problem. The only other thing is vidya and she does that canonically.
>How would you feel if your waifu gave you the silent treatment?
Hurt. Plain and simple. I'd do anything fix it.
Lay on the bed and listen to an album with her.

>Hurt. Plain and simple. I'd do anything fix it.
Even hover your finger next to her cheek and keep saying "I'm not touching you"?

Only if I knew it would make her feel better.

How would your waifu describe you to her friends? How would you describe her to yours?

Like meet them right now? And she doesn't know anything about me? That would be so nice since we could start from zero again, but it is also kinda scary for me since i am no longer the overly positive and confident fit guy i used to be back when i was with my waifu,but still it would be nice if i could get another chance to be with my her

That idiot who overthinks everything, he is useless without me. But I just can't leave him alone.
She is strong, courageous, positive and an an absolute cutie. I can't live without her.

Sorry, It's my autism. You're waifu is adorable!

I don't know shit about cars. a red car maybe?
creepy girl she probably has messed up intentions
No. It started around halfway on the anime and it kept going from there
about 1 year
change my hikikomori ways. i'm trying!!

Do you fantasize about your waifu/husbando? As in do you set apart some time each day to think up scenarios where you interact with them or you just do it in threads like these?

>Do you fantasize about your waifu/husbando? As in do you set apart some time each day to think up scenarios where you interact with them
that's some tulpa shit

Sometimes, but her series hasn't explored her private life deeply so it's kinda hard to do without extrapolating a little, and I start feeling kinda bad after that.

Fantasizing isn't even close to tulpa bullshit.

Hardly.
A bit, usually revolving around what happens with him in canon scenarios since those are the most accurate to how he'd be.

You also tried to kill me once. You posted Amu in that dragonball super thread.

>looking at DBS threads
You deserved it.

Wasnt a DBS thread. It went something like
>if your waifu gets posted you get killed
And the OP pic was two retarded looking alien guys from Super. I personally dont care for Super.

She's kind and down-to-earth but has some sass.
I don't feel any strong attachment to her VA but a lot of people seem to love her.
Hair down, ponytail, maybe something shorter.
Pants
I doubt it would embarrass her but I'd like to see her in a dress of some kind. Speaking of outfits though I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of costumes she gets in the dancing game.
>Anyone else get those days where you can't think about anything but her?
Not really but it sounds like a good problem to have.
>Question: What would you do if you met them in real life, as someone who knows nothing about you? How would you approach them?
I'd fumble my way through trying to spark a conversation and it probably wouldn't end well.
I don't have the imagination for that so these threads are pretty much the extent of my fantasizing. Wish I did though.

I don't remember that. But seems like I'm a terrible assassin!

Yes
Almost every one of my nights are spent thinking of the perfect life where Fuuka and I meet and fall in love, spending our days happily by each other's side.

How I yearn for that life.

>Shinning
But the picture is from the knees up.

It's a typo, no bully

so nothing changes then.

cake

She eats pizza every day but tastes like cake?

Tonight's a super blue blood moon so beware of private doctors in long white coats.

He'd be wary of driving. Too much responsibility on his hands for small mistakes.

How on earth are you meant to remember your first thoughts unless you're barely a month down the line? The best I can do is to say that I didn't take any interest in the other characters in his series in comparison, and as a teen I even quite disliked Hisoka. If I was looking for fanworks it was for him and his likeness, and eleven, nearly twelve years later I still lose interest if they can't provide that. Shame then that removing him is the only way people can think of making narratives.

His way of life is to hold everyone at arm's length. He doesn't outright offend people but he makes himself overbearingly cheerful and childish to keep them from becoming intimately close. He wants to be rejected and throw off any prying, so encouraging him to be honest will always be an issue.

The way his powers work exactly and how they must feel to him I don't know at all, he so rarely does anything himself. It's hard to imagine how to improve his control of them when so little's covered. The thing I understand most is probably that stupid feeling that whether you act or not it's all going to hell anyway. We can only hope that the people in our lives get out on the other side safely.

Ten words again? Purgatory's worst kept conspiracy deserves far better, else he'll implode.

I like imagining crossovers all the time just for new content but there's nothing that feels just right in terms of fitting. I tend to place him into another world's framework than making his world fit into theirs because otherwise I have to subject him to the thing he hates most: his job. Take Houshin Engi for example, he'd be collecting the souls of the poor citizens!

Yeah, I tend to hang onto shows til I hear ShinMiki. He had some awful roles in '09-13ish but there's been delicious ones since.

>Tonight's a super blue blood moon so beware of private doctors in long white coats.
Wasnt that yesterday?

I think she would drive whatever she had
She looks cute
It took a while, although actually falling in love was very instant
4 years
Short, tied hair is cute
She's only worn pants once for a very short scene in the series when she was working out
I just let it happen
I do it every night because it helps me fall asleep faster

I hope to god she says nice things about me to her friends. I know I'd them she's the greatest person I've ever met and I'd do anything to make her happy.
I fantasize about her legitimately everyday of all hours of the day. I dunno if I'd set some time each day to do so, but I always come up with cute little date ideas that we'd both do.
Mint.
She's the strongest even when she's the weakest.
Not really. Miyuki Sawashiro has a wonderful voice, but I don't really seek out other stuff she's done.
My flashdrive with my Sinon folder is tied to a necklace and carry that on my neck everyday. Every time I attend class or go to work, she'll always be there with me.

>carry that on my neck
Most people just say "wear".

That works too, I guess.

ponytails. raised ponytails, low ponytails, that one ponytail style that moms in anime that die the next episode have. they're very good when there's a lot of volume.
skirt, but i'd love to see her wearing fitted pants with fancy clothing that support an assertive look. i think she would look very cool.
cat kigurumi, but that's more angry than embarrassed. maybe a lavish gown that would make her feel out of her element, especially the type that requires zipping up the back. needing to ask for help with that would embarrass her just as much as wearing it.
this right now, maybe. she doesn't seem like the computer literate type, or even the type that would feel comfortable in a place that requires trust in a setting that favors anonymity.
>What is the most depraved thing you did with your waifu/husbando
[REDACTED]
menthol

How would you introduce your beloved to your parents?

Hopefully wearing a different outfit so I don't get asked why I brought a pimp home.

never. i'm eloping with her.

I wouldn't

>introduce them to a 10 year old
No.

-It seems that we both have a fear of failure that we need to work on.
-Cool, yet mysterious
-I've always toyed with how a VocaloidXMacross crossover would work out.
-It makes it more interesting, but it's not something I actively seek out.

-Pigatails are always pleasing to the eye
-Pants > Dresses > Skirts
-Probably Jedi Robes
-Movies of all kinds
-Go Google it

Thank you very much. ...and I make sure not a single day goes by that I don't tell her how much she means to me.

Turn it into a motivational tool. Let it guide you to creativity.

Either I pissed her off royally, or she's giving me time to cool down. Either way, I'm in trouble.

Potpourri and tuna.

Introductions and small talk. See where things go from there.

Stargazing

Sad, but kind. And...no friends to relay her from my mouth.

Morning and night are a given. Beyond that, it's all up in the air.

Good night everyone

May I be blessed with Fuuka's presence in my dreams

You're a cutie and so is Fuuka.

fish

Post your waifu with her boyfriend.

Posting a picture of myself is too embarrassing!

Possibly, Japan started tweeting about it over 24hrs ago, then again at about 15hrs ago, but the local news here were describing it occurring in the morning in Asia and America, but here today. The article featuring local photos went up about three hours ago.

I want to see him with his hair grown out long like the proud dragons in Gensoukai and, y'know.

He's happy to force skirts on others, and his female self is fine in them, but he never considers it for himself, and being an old man he'd probably find it scandalous. He does wear trousers more than shorts.

There's so many outfits that would be on the same level as the unusual promo/title page art where he's perfectly calm (maybe submissive is more accurate), I guess the one thing that'd be really out there is lingerie. He'd be squealing the moment he recognised the intent behind such an item. Still draw him in it though.

Mentioned before that he wouldn't understand horror films, but let's expand that to stories with high tension conflict in general. A simple hero versus evil wouldn't raise his eyebrows, but it shouldn't be a surprise that I'm drawn to hero is captured and treated with fear, prodded with sharp objects, etc. etc. That's really not something he should be seeing with his PTSD.

There is no way he would be capable of the silent treatment without vanishing entirely, and if there's pizza he's not vanishing. Frankly pizza costs more than he could ever afford so I wouldn't be the only one staging an intervention.

Teriyaki sweetness and a hint of chilli.

It could be the worst possible decision but tell him his eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen. Insert implication they're natural.

He can be snarky and mischievous, so I'm sure he has some talent for shit talking over video games and TV shows, reading things out in stupid voices, making impromptu alternate scenarios, etc.

>tfw you married a 96-year-old child