How do you cope with the fact that the characters you have so much fun with everyday are not even real?

How do you cope with the fact that the characters you have so much fun with everyday are not even real?

Why would it bother me?

by having nothing real

Most Fate 'fans' haven't played Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, or Witch on the Holy Night

I don't have fun.

knowing i only have to suffer for 30 more years

can't wait for sex bots

OP here, i played Fate and HA and recently finished the Ciel route in Tsukihime

>you have to read chunni vampire shit to be a fan of fate
t. irrelevant tsukihime flag

speaking of mahoutsukai no yoru how far as it been translated?

Fapping

Tsukihime is peak type-moon.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does this have to do with anything?

Tsuikihime hasn’t had anything since Carnival Phantasm. How does that make you feel?

Tsukihime hasn't had anything since 2003. Fate/stay night was the main product. After that it was Fate/Extra. After that it was Fate/Grand Order.

Pretty meh to be honest the remake would be nice but atleast they aren´t milking it.

Why doesn't Type Moon make VNs anymore?

FGO happened but people speculate that they are planning on releasing the Tsukihime remake along a collab event

Because now Type Moon makes money

Who cares? I mean I don't get bothered by the fact there isn't a real, rideable dinosaur when I watch Jurassic Park. Or that there isn't a way to explore the South Pole and scour the ice for pyramids, aliens or whatever.

By the fact that real women are so lame and mean

>not having dinosaurs doesn’t bother him

this

Ironic since the OP's got Rin.

How does it NOT bother you?

by deluding myself into fantasy worlds, writing, drawing, and talking to myself

>How does it NOT bother you?
Because it's of no consequence?

After you spend some time with them that's it, you can't feel the same again or see them again at all, how does that not bother you?

The anime/manga doesn't go anywhere when you're done.

Rewatching something is not the same retard

Well no, it's not the same, but the assertion was that you couldn't ever see them again at all - which is demonstrably false.

Because there is no guarantee that anything beyond my mind is real, having fun illusions within a terrible illusion shouldn't be that big of a problem, right?

Go away Descartes

I don't, and that's why I killed myself last year. Now I'm trapped here, haunting this board.

Are there a lot of anhero ghosts?

Holy fuck

the same way normal people who worship celebrities and movie stars do, its the same shit don't over think it just enjoy it