Boku no Hero Academia

Full poll soon
How do you think your waifu/husbando did?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1059x71254DaC-53
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Full poll soon
Is this confirmed or are you talking out of your ass?

>Shinsou above Mirio
2 nukes were unironically not enough and I'm not even amerifat.

Poll was taken and completed before any of Mirio's big moments.

>Bakugo First

Fuuuuuck Japan

Icyhot is number 1 in my heart.

Volume 17th release will be on 02/02, and iirc full polls are released in those.

Hori did a good job of immediately removing that shithead Nighteye, but he made a big mistake by killing off deus ex machina loli.

Hori really likes red.

Shiggy should be #1, he's the best

It’s not always the next immediate volume. I think the last full poll was released two volumes later.

Im not a waifu/husbando fag but Bakugou is my 2nd fav and Kirisihma my first so if i was I'd be pretty happy with the results. I want Fatgum to bust the top 20 and i'd be more or less happy since as said it's not miles behind but its too recent for big mirio scenes or Inasa being great

Best

She will come back when everything turns to shit and you know it

Nighteye did nothing wrong.

He was toxic regressed Deku’s devlopment to becoming a hero.
>becomes swole for OfA under All Might
>learns full cowl 5% and new techniques under Based Gran Torino
>learns absolutely nothing plus feeling hopeless and losing self-confidence on top of that under Nighteye

Here's Mina, hope you're all still lurking for it.
Too lazy to reopen, edit, and export again just to move the number over to center of the diamond, so RIP.
Genuine(tm) MD5: f4e35a2d3363f6c3abed821d86454212

Have to sleep soon, so golden age card will be dropped later, sorry.

Let's try having our own poll, hopefully this works
poll-maker.com/poll1059x71254DaC-53

why using those shit fonts?

perfect. I love you pissfag!

>Momo, having passed the Provisional License Exam with flying colors, and having restored her confidence, decides that it's time to step her career up and push her Quirk to its maximum potential, by force if she has to
>Taking Quirks and training into consideration, she takes up an internship under Fat Gum
>Panels upon panels of the two gorging themselves with fattening food to train as well as build themselves up for their next mission
>Momo has doubts and complains about her ruined figure, but Fatgum spurs her on, reassuring her that he wasn’t comfortable gaining weight when he started his hero career either, but that the masses didn’t care and came to adore his earnestness and devotion to his work
>Encouraged, Momo throws hesitation to the wayside and commits herself to the regimen
>Fast-forward: the two get a call for a serious mission
>Both steadfast heroes dive wholeheartedly into the mission, fighting with everything they have, and draining themselves until not a single shred of fat remains on their bodies
>Both heroes smile and stand triumphantly with their ripped bodies on full display as they look down at the defeated villain and all the civilians nearby stop to applaud, yell encouragement, and take pictures of the spectacle
>FAT GUM: Well, kid, ya did exceptionally today. What do you want to do now?
>MOMO: (Smiles widely.) Let's get something to eat!
Doujin when?

I hope Inasa ranks decently

>hurr durr why does a protagonist have to experience setbacks, he should be rewarded every time

Please kys

>summer
>Deku finally sees Nighteye taught him fuckall
>yearns to improve his cqc+ofa control
>Deku deep in the city while Rocky jogging
>through luck happens upon a underground fight club
>the one Rappa was champ at
We Quirk Club now

Christmas

I didn't know what would be good, had a limited pool of fonts in PDN and didn't feel like importing any more, wanted to make it at least a slight challenge for Tumblr to edit out whatever they found objectionable and repost, and I knew even if I looked around for good fonts they'd still just annoy people, I don't know fonts well. At least I didn't use Comic Sans or the Manga one, right?

why is Inasa so fucking cute? I just want to give him head pats

>Wanting a Mary Sue high up on the list
why?

real fucking subtle jackass

whatever happened to Rappa? Did he go to prison or did he blowup alongside others when Shiggy BTFO everything?

>spell name properly
>tintin
absolute madlad

prison

Forgot screenshot
Also to the anons that voted other, I'm not sure if they were just being cheeky or something but you're supposed to type the character's name in

>zero todoroki
good

>tfw no autistic pure wind bf

Last we heard they were being transferred to the villain hospital. We don't know for sure if they'll make it to the prison, or if Shiggy has other plans. Remember Overhaul was the one that talked to him about Shogi and how he liked it because you could use the pawns of your enemy. Could be foreshadowing.

Found the grape

>hey guys this is my OC please dont hate on me i worked hard on this
>name: mirio togata
>age: 18
>quirk: he can phase through matter and fall through the ground and pop out like a video game
>description: big and strong, big muscles, blonde hair, blue eyes, friendly to everyone, has a lot of friends, super smart
>occupation: he is a student at UA high school and is rly good friends with deku
>other: he is stronger than the strongest pro hero but hes still a student and everybody thinks hes really cool. he was mentored by all might's old sidekick.
>do u guys like him??

>Irrelevant characters ranked so high
>Izuku isn’t #1
Kek

Mirio will probably coach Deku on how to fight like him.

then Deku will ditch full cowl for short bursts of 50%-80% OFA once he becomes Nighteye-tier on predicting enemy moves.

Deku is shit and should have never gotten the quirk to begin with, useless little shit.

Ochafatass looks so dumb

If he ditches Full Cowl he'll break his arms and legs. He'd still have to use Full Cowl to avoid hurting himself, but it would be in shorter bursts so the pressure doesn't cave his body in on itself.

>Inasa will never pick you up with his strong arms and give you big hug
>Inasa will never cheer on you everyday and tell you how proud he is of you
>Inasa will never make you float with his windy quirk
>Inasa will never get excited about things with you
;_;

>villain hospital
oh yeah I completely forgot about that. thanks.
yeah it's obvious he'll break out and come after Kiri's anus.

user, you forgot the most important part of your OC
>He so strong and cool that he can beat Edward Elric without needing his quirk

>mfw no boyfriend who can cosplay Deku to bully him into all sorts of lewd sex

I'm pretty excited. I feel like we'll definitely meet Rappa again without his mask this time and not know who he is for a while, and then after a bit he'll reveal he's Rappa and we'll freak out

>He’s also the closest one to becoming the number hero, even closer than Endeavor

He should go full disability mode and get some actual support items like Aoyama.

He'll probably die fighting Gigatomachia or join Stain's autismo squad along with Spinner.

That made sense though, he’s UA’s top prospect and has the personality for it.

I feel like I wouldn't mind Mirio existing as much as I do if that line weren't in the story
Amajiki what the FUCK do you mean Mirio is stronger than Endeavor, fuck you, he's been doing it for 20+ years, he competes with All Might, you're wrong, Suneater, I love you, but you're wrong

Spoilers when?

Suck these nuts, cupcake, the King will never be dethroned!

Mirio is fine. It's Amajiki and Nighteye who fucked everything up by sucking his dick nonstop for no reason.

>Amajiki
You mean, the guy 100% homo for Mirio? Yeah I wonder why he'd praise Mirio so much

My internet is going to shit tonight, but hopefully this actually uploads.
Here's the gold card, I made it after all, take this
U L T R A
R A R E
golden age hyper vintage babby card
MD5: 40633066f011d53c12f6171b55397328

Subtlety wasn't the goal user.

>competes with All Might
From a very far distance

Has Thotnight ever fucked villains on the job?

You know what, you're right. Mirio isn't an outstanding or great character on his own, but this was my problem. Everybody constantly sucking his dick like he's the best thing since sliced bread, including the fanbase. Thank you for pointing this out.

anyone and their grandma has more potential to become symbol of peace than mr.buttblast whose sperm gives birth to autistic kids

even Deku's shoes have more potential.

>mfw narrator Deku is just a permaMadman on the loose
You can be the greatest hero. Only if there aren't any villains or heroes at all.

Well his quirk is the best quirk in the series, sooooooooooo

just when I think I have seen all the crack ships in this manga you post shit like that

Why's she look like she's got Down's

Why live

Exactly. His backstory about how much he struggled and was far behind every other student made him really interesting and it was at that point that I actually liked him. It makes no sense why no one mentioned his troubling academic past and instead just treated him as a golden miracle child. I feel like Hori fucked up writing that department.

Nips really love kaminari even though he didn't do anything important since the beginning of the manga.

>quirk type energy - light
>not quirk type energy - wishing
plus ultra and better yourself fag im kidding, please gib more cards

Tons of people love his character and want to see more of him, so they vote him on the popularity polls hoping Hori will see it and actually write him into the story. I'm glad he listened for once and gave him his own fight, but a lot of people still want to see more from him. Same reason Shinsou is popular in these polls.

That's Deku.
I'll make some more tomorrow and post at least one, don't worry.

>instead just treated him as a golden miracle child
Which is funny because he'd get his ass immediately expelled if he was in Jobberhead's class

Oh god I dread the day Shinsou's going to join 1A. He's constantly going to bitch and moan about how unfair his quirk is. Isn't he?

>It makes no sense why no one mentioned his troubling academic past and instead just treated him as a golden miracle child.

But Hori did. He had an entire montage where Mirio struggled at first but then became GOAT once he became Nighteye's boy.

I meant before that particular chapter. Your reading comprehension is shit.

garbage thread

Because he deserves that praise now. I don’t know why people can’t accept Mirio being strong. You don’t have to like him, but he’s proven several times that he deserves the praise he got.

lmao, hopefully not. Honestly I wouldn't mind Shinsou just not joining. It'd be cool if he got separate special training from Aizawa and became a sidekick through a method alternate to hero schooling. That way he could still show up for things and training and whatnot while still not being part of the "main cast". I feel like Hori handled Hatsume's integration into the cast wonderfully, I'm sure he'll think of something equally good for Shinsou.
Probably.
Hopefully.

They're just contr/a/rians

in hack news, others are wet

Why would anyone care about you being shit in the past when you're great in the present?

Bakugous for insecure bitches like you.

>literally stated that I like Mirio
>"you hate him"
what the fuck?

Says the loser that worships losers.

Stay mad, loser.

>he's closer to being the number 1 hero than the number 1 hero
This was what really got me.

Will we ever see combat tactician Shiggy return?

Yeah, the next time we see Shiggy fight

That would be amazing, especially coupled with "quirk takes more time to crumble you" Shiggy.

I miss USJ Shiggy. He was actually intimidating back then. Now he's just a joke.

Sick bait, he's done nothing but grow as a character since USJ

I wonder why the always rational Aizawa can't understand long hair + his quirk = gives him a huge flaw.

He realizes he just can't be assed to cut it

Maybe he will realize he doesn't have his babysitter Kurogiri to clean the messes he makes after his tatrums, so he could mature a little.

>Now he's just a joke.
user, he literally ripped a guy's arms off just to be a spiteful cunt

The flaw isn't really that big.
I have hair like his and I can see through it when it's in front of my eyes.
Granted, Aizawa's quirk doesn't seem like it would work through glass, hence why he wears those goggles with holes in them, so maybe hair is the same way.
Either way, if he's been a hero for years and never realized that his long hair could hinder him, then the fight with Shiggy must have been the first time that ever happened.

Has Shiggy ever almost become an hero? Think about how tedious it'd be to do everyday NEET things with that quirk of his. Using the bathroom, eating, sleeping, and typing on his keyboard.

Fantastic bait, keep it coming. He's matured more than any other character in the series.