Golden Kamui

Somehow I get the impression that Golden Kamui gets kind of gayer the more it goes on. Not that this is a bad thing, mind you.

Golden Kamui thread anyone?

Happy its getting an anime.

I like the new guy but I'm wondering what his quirk will be. The 'macho man who communicates with his fists' role is cliche and Ushiyama, the not so Invincible, already had that role.

It will have alot of action and then alot of catching food and eating. A weird mix that really works out greatly though.

What's stenka mean for you user?

Manga's completely turned to shit. It was 10/10 when it was about MC with his loli going on adventures, finding the pieces of the map. Then the author introduced more and more factions, the plot became incredibly messy, and every new character was a walking gay joke stereotype. I've never seen a manga shit the bed as much as golden kamui.

You’re an idiot.

All that stuff started so early on, it's almost impossible to see when you would have liked the series? The first five chapters?

not an argument

Its a way of expressing myself.

around when the 2 gay killers got introduced (the fisherman guy and the puppet? guy) was when the manga went to shit. It's like the author ran out of ideas and just plugged in the same jokes

what chapter is japan on?

146 just came out iirc

Oh no, three factions turning into four, how ever will you survive.

He hasn't run out of ideas, it's obvious that he's interested in historical serial killers and wants to shove that interest into his manga.

You have no choice but to deal with it or drop it.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE

A legal(?) way to channel my inner rage

>historical serial killers
so flamboyantly gay homosexual puppet maker-murderer

and gay masochistic fishmonger

are both historical?

I have already dropped it btw

Holy shit dumbass, that's Ed Gein. Do you know literally nothing about pop culture?

Hold me user, I'm so scared.

lmao what the fuck

ed gein was an uneducated retard who worked odd jobs. And I've never met the guy, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a flamboyant homosexual.

how the fuck is that similar at all to those 2 killers in the manga

holy shit the mental gymnastics

I'm dragging my feet and have to restart reading the entire series, but this time, writing notes on flash cards to keep track of all the characters. They're so many and all of them are important.

why the fuck are you wasting your time complaining about this shit if you dropped it? go be a retard somewhere else

>authorities discovered that Gein had exhumed corpses from local graveyards and fashioned trophies and keepsakes from their bones and skin. He also made a female skin suit and skin masks.

What's it like to be this stupid? Like the other user said, go away and shit up some other thread. You can't be helped.

because there's value in expressing negative opinions, especially when these threads are so full of circlejerking about how great the manga/anime is, especially when this manga has disappointed me so much

lmao

so he shares ONE trait with ed gein while having a completely different personality, means of livelihood, and everything else.

Btw, the whole "skinning people alive" is far from unique. For all you know, he could've been based on buffalo bill, hannibal lector, or norman bates, and in fact he has more in common with these fictional serial killers than fucking ed gein ahahahahahah

>>This is the type of poster that will start to flood the threads when the anime airs
Brace yourselves guys

>the plot became incredibly messy
You have to be an impeccable idiot to find this plot messy.

It's messy not in the sense that it's hard to follow, but that you have no reason to care about the characters since screentime is split so heavily, the plots seem pointless, and you get the sense the author is wasting a lot of time on very minor plot advancement as a result. There's more than one definition of messy. Apply yourself.

ironic since I read the manga way before any anime was announced and before most of Sup Forums started reading it. In any case, depending on how long the anime is, it probably won't get to the shit parts

Not to mention "more and more factions".

Wow. All three. So hard to keep up, guys.

you.. you do know that buffalo bill was based on ed gein... right..

You really don't understand how pop culture works. Amazing. I didn't think it was possible to be this much of a shut in but you sure proved me wrong.

It's cute that you think your imbecilic opinions are in any way worthwhile, but I guess you're too stupid to know any better.

How do you remember to breathe

it's equally possible the author based his character on a fictional character, as him basing it on the historical figure that fictional character was based on, especially when the fictional character shares significantly more similarities. I thought this was obvious which was why I didn't think I needed to explain it, but holy fuck you retards are dense

not an argument

>because there's value in expressing negative opinions
There's value in giving constructive criticism, not saying "this is shit because I say so".

And all characters are only inspired in real people, the inspiration Ed Gein gave for Edogai was that he was a taxidermist that used humans and human skins, just like everyone you mentioned.
Don't know how someone can be this retarded.

..are you really this retarded? you do realize that when making a character the author isn't going to make them a carbon fucking copy of a famous serial killer, of course he's going to use the killer as an influence and make the character unique to his own story

It's an honest question, given the limited amount of brainpower you seem to possess.

Maybe you should have a bit of a lie down, big fella. It's been an exciting day for you, wouldn't want to strain yourself.

Come on anons, just let him feel smart for once

gein wasn't a taxidermist you fucking dolt. That's my point. Gein was an uneducated man who grew up in an abusive household (like most serial killers) and made a living by doing odd jobs. He did stuff his kills, but he wasn't a flamboyantly gay taxidermist famous for his skills. Goddamn use reading comprehension

The idea that using historical figures allows your story to be shit is fucking insipid, especially when you have so little in common with the actual historical figure you base it on. "The characters are shitty because they're based on real people!" oh my god you have to be Downs to believe this

so I'm glad we finally realize that the character is shitty because the author is shitty, and that "basing it on a real historical character" is no excuse for shittiness

not an argument

Shh. Shhhh. Deep breaths. Wouldn't want you to accidentally bite off your own tongue because you got too flustered.

Son, that's why it's inspired by and not a clone of the guy. Please stop baiting, pretending to be retarded still makes people think you are retarded.

Anyone else in this thread wanna fuck Tsurumi

I'm glad nobody is using the "he's based on a historical figure so he's allowed to be shitty!" excuse any more.

_____________not_______an______________argument___________

>allowed to be shitty
That's the thing user, I don't think he's shitty and disagree with your opnion on this manga.

I don't know what you were expecting, the very first chapter has people horribly dying and the MC looking for criminals to skin.

Right, my bad, that's what I get fit writing on a hurry, don't doesn't change the fact that the only thing they have in common is their works with human skin and being mentally unstable and having only those traits in common is obviously intentional.
And why are you talking like I said the character is shit? I never did and I don't think it.
Also, if you think he's gay and get so upset over him I'm sorry to tell you user but you're a closeted faggot.

user, you haven't done anything to deserve an argument and that's why I'm just insulting you. I hoped you'd at least be able to figure that out. It seems not.

I don't see why you think I want to argue with you. I'm just insulting you. You fucking retard.

I don't understand people who expect an argument when they themselves haven't provided one.

*For writing
Fuck.

Not me, but most of twitter seems to want to.

in a vacuum he's alright, but when so many new characters have the "flamboyantly gay" gimmick (there was also the liutenant's gay sidekick who got introduced, and a few more I don't remember), coupled with the mess the plot's turned into, the manga's quality fell off a cliff. It's as if the author ran out of ideas and began to recycle the same one trick over and over.

not an ________

plenty of arguments have been provided

I'm more partial to Shiraishi

>not an ________
You are correct, they are insults, like they straight up told you.

>plenty of arguments have been provided
Incorrect. All you have posted are statements of opinion and loosely associated statements.

I fully backed up my opinions, which you have yet to do

>Not wanting to fuck a man that can cum from two different places at the same time.

He's cute, look how happy he is with himself and the cheers. He's basically just a giant tard utilizing his giant tard strength.

No you didn't, you just said a manga revolving around a bunch of escaped convicts is shitty because it has criminals acting weird.

if that's what you took out of my posts, you legitimately have Down's

Controversial, but brave.

why's everyone getting baited again? can anyone explain?

Sexual tension

>>Bear fucker
>>Nikaido's leg artillery
>>The Sakamoto Gambling House fight
>>Hijikata's duel
>>Sugimoto's fight with Nikaido

If you're trying to fool anyone that this manga has somehow deteriorated, you're wasting your time.

desu i wish it stayed that grim
i can handle a bunch of rogue soldiers and criminals and bears committing horrible acts of violence

but the plot has kinda jumped the shark a bit

oh yeah, I forgot about the yakuza guy who was also SURPRISE SURPRISE a gay stereotype. how many is that now?

I already said I dropped it like a sack of shit. I'm pretty sure I've read some of those arcs you're referring to, and they were shit

Leave this thread then faggot.

You sure seem to have a problem with this manga and it's homo tendencies. Are you projecting cause it's getting you off or something gayboy?

He was expecting a SoL with a loli

Okay, let's say both Wilk and Kiroranke are telling the truth and neither of them killed the Ainu.

But in that case, who did? It'd have to be someone already introduced. What about Tsurumi? Or Ogata? Or both of them? We know Tsurumi investigated the crime scene, so he WAS there. And if Tsurumi was there, Ogata had an excuse to be there too.

Which character would you fuck

You belong on tumblr. You'd fit right in.

>killed the Ainu
Maybe it was the Ainu, they all killed each other trying to get the gold, then Aspira's dad got the blame.

why you people keep answering this guy? he will just keep repeating the same shitty opnion over and over. is this some kind of sick game?

It's not fun for you?

No I wasn't. I don't read/watch SoL in general. I loved the whole prisoner map tattoo plot in its early stages.

I think you forgot soy in that buzzword salad

I think Noda's throwing in the wackier, goofier stuff because we're about to tackle the cultural genocide of the Ainu head on through Kiroranke, and nothing about that is fun. Even him talking about his motivation was enough to depress me. 2real.

And like I said:
IF you're trying to fool anyone that this manga has somehow deteriorated, you're wasting your time.

i bet you were also in the toriko threads shitting on that too go fuck yourself if you don't like bara dont fucking read it

It's fun
Answer my question motherfucker which guy would you fuck

Makes you feel real uncomfortable don't it?

Fucking Emelianenko made me kek.

That wouldn't be very satisfying, if everyone responsible was already dead.

I don't see anything overtly homosexual in this manga at all. Don't know what that other guy is sperging about.

Just one slippery boy acting like an adorable, retarded puppy.

I'm glad you conveniently ignored my arguments, life must be easy when you live without logic

never read toriko, and although I don't like bara, I made no mention of bara in why I dislike where the manga's headed. Reading comprehension seems to be lacking in you

There is one point I will grant to the literal retard, in that the gay stereotype has become more prominent. There was a bit of a tone shift, as things began to become more outlandish. Holding on to the ear evolved into wearing a flesh ear hat very slowly. Drawing little running men on the moles. Every slight escalation of the zanny resulted in a very strange situation. I'd say that gay moments is a way to SLOW DOWN the gradual advancement into stranger territory.

>literal retard
no need to drag down a well-reasoned argument with childish insults.

I'm a med student btw, I DIAGNOSE the literal retards, of which there are several in this thread

>med student

I bet you're a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills too!

>I'm a med student btw, I DIAGNOSE the literal retards, of which there are several in this thread
And people wonder why shrinks are so mistrusted.

Wait. You aren't?

We're all little girls here on Sup Forums, remember?

Oh I'm just reminding you that you're wasting your time trying to fool anyone that this manga has deteriorated.

I should make it clear I'm not the reason you're failing to sway anyone with your meager attempt at a critique, I'm merely describing your situation.

So who is your favorite prisoner and why is he Nihei?

not making any attempts to back up your assertions sure must be convenient. Without any effort, you can convince yourself you're right all the time!

Something's strange about the way Ogata's hung up on Asirpa. Remember, this was the second time they'd met, and he'd only just started traveling with them - but already he wants her approval? Look at that face he makes when Sugimoto calls him out, he's genuinely irritated for once.

Learning she was noppera-bou's daughter flipped some kind of switch in him, but why?

Something doesn't add up.

In this page, I don't think it's cause he wants Asirpa's approval in particular, but more like he hates being told he wouldn't be able to do something.

I'm glad all the Russian fans seem to be enjoying the latest arc. It feels like an extra seal of quality approval.

I like that I haven't seen any bitching about them beating the Russians easily.
It was the very best of the very best division of the imperial army vs a bunch of hicks

Speaking of, I like this new prisoner a lot. He even gives me Nihei vibes, the same "gold what gold I wanna do my own thing" without being blatantly villainous (Henmi and others). They're just some rough-and-tough guys going back to how they've always wanted to do things.

No one will ever top Nihei, of course, but just saying.

Yeah, pretty much. They may be shorter, but they're beasts.

This one is a bit more of a nutjob compared with Nihei, who just was a badass.