Was she a good protagonist?

Was she a good protagonist?

yes

Mako would have been better.

yes

Satsuki is better in every way. But if KLK were Satsuki's show it wouldn't be KLK. So probably yes.

Ye

anal

The whole existential crisis about being an ayy hybrid felt unbelievably forced to me. Her shirt was literally an ayy and it didn't freak the fuck out and betray everybody.

No, paizuri

Ryuuko is an idiot though

>a shirt has more IQ than a teenage girl

She was cute

She was an angry one

Posting the actual protagonist

She was pretty good, but she had some mean competition, considering the entire female cast was basically best girls, except Nui. Nui a shit.

I liked her a lot, and her sister even more.

I want her

>I want her
that's not how it works

Better than any other Trigger original protagonist. Also sexy, but literally everyone in KlK was sexy. What the fuck happened?

Mako's getting her time to shine.

God, I fucking hated everything about Nui. Made every scene she was in so much worse. Single-handedly reduced the show from a 9 to a 7 for me. Probably my least favourite character of any anime, and definitely not in a "love to hate" way.

She was really annoying.

No

get in line

You said it yourself, she's a teenage girl. I don't understand what the fuck you expect from a girl that grew up with no parents and always hung around with delinquents.

Yes.

>you will never watch it weekly with Sup Forums ever again

Yes definitely

I don't think Mako would work as the focus character. She's awesome as the ultimate sidekick.

I want to kabedon Ryuko!

Why was she so embarassed of her 13/10 body?

Ryuko is one of those characters that could improve pretty much any show. As long as she stays in character, she could probably even make a regular harem series watchable.

I want to rape her lovingly

She didn't like herself and she didn't know how to properly connect with other people basically translates to not wanting people to see her how she really is.

Probably the same reason some people are embarrassed to speak in front of a lot of people, only you're basically naked.

Are any of the old weekly threads archived?

She was the best part of a show with a lot of good parts. Tons of personality, really cute, aggressive tomboy, pretty as hell, great interactions with nearly every other character. She could get a bit overemotional at times, but Ryuuko made KLK what it is. She was a wonderful protagonist.

Also, reminder that biking Senketsu-reclaimer Ryuuko was PEAK Ryuuko.