Isekai

>Someone else said that DQ and some other JRPGs don't actually have Adventurers' Guilds. My theory is, this is probably actually a creation of isekai itself (or at least, Isekai has overblown how many games actually portray one).

You could probably find some in other games before, but Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the first game I remember with a big Adventurers' Guild with a central building used as a hub.

Though, if I remember correctly, they were more "taverns" where various Adventurers' Clans were gathering, but in the end that's where they were picking there quests.

Shieldbro chapter 40 dump, come and read. Perhaps leave a comment or soemthing

guys, please. these threads are getting out of hand.

isekai deserve love

(I'm almost sure that you can find at least a good one, statistically-wise)

Adventurer guilds are basically job placement agencies for free people i.e. those who can’t farm, not in business, not a soldier, not a trader, or not a noble.

Isekai manga are Japan’s plan to subtly remind NEETs to get a job and be productive members of society.

Can you become farmer without permits and such?

Meh, Isekai is as valid a genre as anything else. Just because the vast majority is hot garbage doesn't mean it all has to be, or that it can't still be fun.

Same as the recent spate of manga and anime that make children into utterly adorable angelic beings who exist to make everyone's life more wonderful and full of joy, is just a desperate attempt to convince the Japanese population to please god just reproduce already?

being Tanaka is suffering.

why is tanaka such a cuck

>Isekai manga are Japan’s plan to subtly remind NEETs to get a job and be productive members of society.

or maybe it's just escapism aimed at office drones and ikkikomori to make them belive that

- if they were reborn from their shitty real-life office drone wageslave life, they would suddenly be able to stand for themselves, express their opinion, not yield to hierarchy or injustice when they see it / suffer from it
- if they were reborn from their fat and lazy lone ikki life, they would suddenly be able to easily and openly speak to women well enough to make a harem, socialize with everybody and make friends, and keep a good diet, be healthy and sporty, and make efforts in their everyday life to thrive nd improve themselves

Cause he puts bros before hos.

Don't fucking link to previous threads in the OP you goddamn retard. You're gonna make the mods delete isekai threads on sight.

but I have fun reading some isekai

even if some don't really deserve it to be desu

a lot of them are garbage, though

Yes.

Japan needs that influx of homogenous Japanese blood to keep their crumbling social security system running.

>Everyone in this thread gets isekai'd to a fantasy world with RPG mechanics
What happens?

Kill you.

No see you can't do that. Most of us(except you Rick) have some common sense and would know what to do with that.

Try to remember as much as I can about the Harem Knights of /tg/ and then re-create them without as much rampant faggotry and wish-fulfillment.

I try to become an archaeologist and sell old shit I find in ruins to nobles who think it looks cool. If there are monsters there I just hire adventurers to accompany me, maybe if I get rich enough I'll petition kings to start a royal archaeologist association that will teach youths not to destroy traps but to spend weeks dismantling them for the sole purpose of selling 4000 year old dart launchers to rich idiots.

RPG mechanics are utter shit. Isekai should be more like D&D novels where things like skills, levels and stats are literally never mentioned because they don't exist in-universe.

>anons think they can invent and creat modern technology and equipment if they were isekai’d instead
You couldn’t do shit, stop pretending you’re better than these mcs.

I get killed to being the good guy. I wanted to trust you all, but you guys couldn't trust a stranger.

We invent crop rotation.

One turns out to be re:monster fan and decides to eat us for our unique abilities.

Well, we just need to kill him.

GOBLIN SLAYER IS NOT ISEKAI

But then:

>what you are right now is what your stats will be in the new world

How do you fair?

Literally designated tank.

>You could probably find some in other games before, but Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the first game I remember with a big Adventurers' Guild with a central building used as a hub.
Nope, there were individual clans and quests were posted to the town bar.

If I use a slime as fleshlight, do I get exp?

I think the slime gets exp instead.

I'll kill every motherfucker from last thread that said lotr is isekai

The reason Adventurer Guilds don't have an apprenticeship system is because no videogame will make you spend years of in game time apprenticing under a master adventurer to become a journeyman, or if they do the game starts right at the end of their training (like Trails in the Sky) so naturally in a manga or novel or anime where the goal is to live out a videogame in real life there is no way that MC-kun has to do this.

Anyone who wants to make modern conveniences or thinks they can revolutionize the world with crop rotations is an idiot. If you really want to invent stuff and be successful there are 3 things you could produce fairly easily in a medieval world that should be memorized.

All it takes is Coal
Coal Gas (heat coal in an oxygen free environment) for lamps and other work
Coal Tar to pave roads (by product of gas above mixed with a lot of gravel heated and placed in road shapes)
Coke to sell to blacksmiths (again produced by the same method above the physical by-produce after the gas and tar separate)

I'd like to do the same to the guy that keeps insisting that SAO is isekai.

have fun crippling your lungs in the mines.

Also, capturing gas and creating oxygen free environments sounds like a hell of a lot of work even for a modern engineer.

that's what makes tanaka based

That would be kinda cool if they did follow a MC as they go from apprentice/journeyman/master.

user#167856202
Title: Aspiring Edgelord
Ability to always remain calm.
Strength: 994
Vitality: 3519
Resist: 1180
Agility: 7588
Magic: 8085
Magic Resist: 4398

user#167856239
Title: Aspiring Jester
Ability to always have a comment about something on hand
Strength: 2730
Vitality: 7404
Resist: 3782
Agility: 8751
Magic: 12273
Magic Resist: 9598

user#167856251
Title: Aspiring Harem Knight
Ability to find an elf girl in each kingdom
Strength: 5177
Vitality: 8476
Resist: 1456
Agility: 8099
Magic: 12487
Magic Resist: 8515

user#167856475
Title: Aspiring Archaeologist
Ability to read the earth
Strength: 9293
Vitality: 4615
Resist: 19776
Agility: 9495
Magic: 9772
Magic Resist: 8877

user#167856511
Title: Master of ???
Strength: ???
Vitality: ???
Resist: ???
Agility: ???
Magic: ???
Magic Resist: ???

user#167856669
Title: Untrustworthy Undead
Ability to come back to life
Strength: 4440
Vitality: 7555
Resist: 7473
Agility: 2821
Magic: 5165
Magic Resist: 8901

user#167856834
Title: The One
Ability to eat different materials than the usual human
Strength: 8497
Vitality: 5173
Resist: 9436
Agility: 9487
Magic: 2374
Magic Resist: 9480

user#167856915
Title: Present Time
Ability to be able to reset stats once a day
Strength: 1129
Vitality: 9493
Resist: 8485
Agility: 9478
Magic: 9437
Magic Resist: 8344

user#167857095
Title: Slime Meister
Ability to store energy within slime
Strength: 18406
Vitality: 19425
Resist: 8938
Agility: 9973
Magic: 3713
Magic Resist: 8831

user#167857198
Title: Righteousness
Ability to act within your will
Strength: 2499
Vitality: 456
Resist: 8778
Agility: 8422
Magic: 17821
Magic Resist: 999

those are some pretty big number my man, the GM won't like that.

How about me?

Is there an isekai where the MC abolishes the guild monopoly system for hindering free trade and technological innovation?

You'll need them for what dangers lie within the alternate world.

shieldbro#167858155
Title: Aspiring Hero
Ability to multiply your stats by four, but leaves you extremely fatigued afterwards
Strength: 7575
Vitality: 810
Resist: 8758
Agility: 8407
Magic: 9170
Magic Resist: 3191

user#167856761
Title: Aspiring Farmer
Ability to rotate
Strength: 9425
Vitality: 14404
Resist: 8397
Agility: 18375
Magic: 5764
Magic Resist: 5240

>Ability to rotate
Is user going to go full bayblade to kill the devil lord?

I wouldn't create the impossible, the one that I will do is just introducing simple concepts, like mana for lamp energy, mana for "car" energy, and let the scientists there improve it. There's no fucking way I can create a complex system like steam powerplant and electricity distribution with their current technology.

Perhaps, if he learns to harness his ability to its fullest potential.

Lets not forget that even in the middle ages we had our geniuses and madmen working on tech, no reason another world wouldn't have them.

How do I learn to do the stuff within this image?

become an engineer

Mechanical Engineering for rough details, and Industrial Engineering for more specific details.

t. Mechanical engineer

Wouldn't the MC be hindering free trade and technological innovation by abolishing the guild system?

Shit meant to be for this

The locked down guild systems and the monopolies they command were anathema to the early capitalists and economic liberals.

If we’re all isekai’d together, I use my cheat points immediately to lv up my poison skills and kill as many of you as possible then put points in speed, flying and invisibility to escape and go power level somewhere.
Nothin personel.

Time to LIMIT BREAK!

Guild systems do nothing for innovation and free trade. By stifling the spread of ideas and techniques as protected secrets and holding monopolies on industries, they strangle technological development and transfer.

There's Meikyuu Black Company. Our hero is a man who escaped being a wagecuck by investing in real estate only to be summoned to another world as for once an ordinary human being. It's Kaiji in an Isekai where dungeons have been ransacked by the industrial age and guildmembers are Japanese salarymen (slaves). Watch as he desperately tries to get out of debt!

>guilds
>not hindering free trade and technological innovations
The existence of guilds will create unhealthy market as they standardise the market prices. Also will sabotage you if you lower the prices from what is standardised.

Ain't that what the merchant's guild for?

Free market is a juden ploy, did you people forget about 29?

The main purpose is to standardise the prices. Nowadays I think it's the (((government))) who control it though.

government-controlled prices aka subsidies are what makes your agricultural products so cheap

>tfw all this talk about markets when if you get isekai'd you would have no money
How do you get yourself out of such a sticky situation? Can you just walk up to someone and get a job? Can you hunt animals and sell them? That sounds possible. Maybe wild herbs and plants are a thing too. Could you just join a farmer family and say you'll work as long as you get food and a place to sleep? That might take some convincing and you're a stranger with absolutely nothing, but it could be a good deal. You could be a bandit or highwayman, but that's unlawfully surely. Who would want to do that?

Did immigration services not exist?

In which Isekais does such a monopoly even happen to begin with?

I can sell my 20 karot gold pieces i keep in each of my shoes just in case

Just sign up for the adventurer's guild like it was said in the last thread. Anyone can get in.

There is a really good isekai about a dude that got isekai'd to a fantasy world and that whole thing and after some years since arriving and becoming crazy powerful with followers and shit he hides by becoming a teacher in this fantasy academy of this world where students from all nations go study combat, strategy, magic, etc. and the series mainly follows the students .

Does anyone remember the name?

Anyone following the cursed dark elf isekai?

This sounds very interesting. Hoping to get a name.

The one that is ugly?
Tsuki ga Michibiku.

Death Mage? new chapter dropped a few days ago, van getting older means he will bang them ghouls i hope.

The guild stuff most closely hearkens back to old-school dungeon crawlers like Wizardry and The Bard's Tale, which were popular in Japan

Wouldn't that be nice

>High school student Misumi Makoto is called into a fantasy world by the god Tsukuyomi, in order to be a hero. However, the Goddess ruling the world isn’t as thrilled to have him there, and kicks him to the edge of the world. Tsukuyomi declares that Makoto is free to find his own way after Makoto is abandoned by the other Goddess.

That doesnt sound anything like the description from here

I guess it's time to become an engineer. Thanks for telling me about the difference. What do the other types of engineering mean though if this is the case? Electrical engineering is a specific specific detail?

>When God Himself Wants You To Kill Yourself: The LN

Electrical means you gonna work on how best to apply electricity,electronics and the rest.
Same for the rest really.

Rod is a dick, gonna get his soul broken anyday of the week now.

Whoa.

Does anyone we know of in that universe even have the power level to do that? And I'm not sure Vandalieu does.

Just started reading this tonight, btw.

I'm sure he will get stronger.

Good times

Love me some dark elf maidens!

What Dark Elves? Those are Ghouls.

BIG GHOUL TITS

Guess I'll get to that point in the story eventually. Please forgive me.

What's the difference between a zombie and a ghoul? Or a ghoul and a ghost?

Ask the heroic knight.
>inb4

Ghouls in death's mage verse are buffed elves, woman look dark elves, man have lion heads.

At the latter chapters, the MC will teach in the academy. But it might be wrong though.

Immediately look for magic that can turn me into a super hot, impossibly sexy woman and live the easy life leeching off hotshot heroes and nobles all while concealing my obligatory cheat-induced powerlevels because too much of a lazy fuck to work for shit that I could get for free with the proper assets.

Would you want to suck and take dick for an easy life user?

>the beginning of a long quest to find the magic spell to turn into a super hot, impossibly sexy woman
Sounds like fun. Might end up with making a contract with magical beasts that have a harsh consequence. What do you do while you aren't yet able to find that magic though?

>Would you want to suck and take dick for an easy life user?
I'm 100% certain that he already does, just not to the extent he'd like.

That's no easy life user.

Isekai with strong Feudalism system when?
Im tired with "Slave", "Adventures".
I want to see MC building his status from slave to nobility or maybe become the king.

Invent magical cryptocurrency using mana instead of solving equation so that every peasant can be as rich as nobles without working.
Crypo magic communism.