Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Is he only ever surrounded by daughterus?

No, only Pochi and Tama fit that description.

I would kill to fug Tama.

the sounds my wives made were so cute

Pet the cat

Give them few years first, the others want it now.

Give me Liza or give me death.

Have a Liza.

She's a good girl.

That's why he goes to the brothel in later chapters.

Cat and doge are for loving, not fucking.

But he has others that want him instead. Just not Pochi and Tama now. Maybe if a few years he would have to deal with that.

What do Mia's ears feel like?

>later chapters
He´s done it since the first arc

Next ep when?

Tomorrow :)

Excellent. We have escape from dungeon arc, and possibly the elven arc?

>next episode
>escape the dungeon and get more slaves
So the next 2 episodes will be about he goes to brothel, right?

It will be two episodes of full frontal nudity and fugging hookers while his slaves are forced to watch without participating.

Unlikely, the only question is how much they cut.

He actually goes to medieval brothels and fucks woman. Interesting but probably bad idea. Imagineif he got aids lol

He can see the status of them to know which to avoid. He just also seems to avoid the ones around him that are safe as well.

I imagine if he actually fucked all of party members it wouldn't get an anime adaptation

I still hope for it eventually in the WN, except Pochi and Tama. The anime would never come close to adapting that point in 12 episodes anyway.

Me too but only after like 3 seasons get released so the author doesn't get cucked.

>so the author doesn't get cucked.
Can you translate for those of us who don't speak Sup Forumstroon?

Nip says he likes older women, this is his excuse to write a series about loli harem.

>loli harem
Half loli: Mia, Arisa, Tama, and Pochi.

But there's also Nana, Liza, and Lulu (after whom Satoo explicitly lusts), and 17-year-old Zena.

In book four there's a large-breasted noblewoman (age 24).

I will continue to watch this, even if it kills me.

Pochi is some kind of bully-bait.

It's in my top five for the season next to VEG and Killing Bites.

If only the quality was better and it didn't cut so much.

Seriously.

The main good thing about the manga & LN have been the world-building, but they're skimping so much on the art that it looks generic in a bad way.

The second decent thing was the characters & their interactions, but they've been cutting those along with the fanservice.

24 episodes instead of 12 would have worked better with maybe 50% more of the source material covered. Some characters will have almost no development at all. The manga cut a bit as well.

>24 episodes instead of 12 would have worked better with maybe 50% more of the source material covered. Some characters will have almost no development at all. The manga cut a bit as well.
Yeah.

24 episodes and 4x the budget.

Then it would have been a memorable show, even if they largely avoided animating the fights and treated it like a cooking slice-of-life show.

The fights aren't the real reason for reading/watching it anyway those are the things that could be reduced if needed.

Exactly, they could be as low-budget as they currently are and nothing of value would be skipped.

So like do they even have restrooms in fantasy land? They have no baths for peasants, so they just go where ever?

Chamber pots. Hopefully there's a sewage system to dump them in.

We definitely need more medieval poop engineering realism in our harem fantasy anime.

Just keep it inside your magic storage.