>5ch
fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1517339905/
(New thread soon)
>Futaba (2chan)
may.2chan.net/b/res/537739230.htm
(404 soon)
>2chan log
futabalog.com/?sw=わたモテ&so=1
Dump here if you like, I'm not feeling it.

Vol12

What's ファストパス? On the first page.

That would have been a good enough cover for a final volume.

Oh god, that is too cute. But isn't Tomoko a bit too tall on that cover?

Pineapple should just let her hair down.
What the fuck is up with her normal hairstyle?
Also, poor Fang.

Ucchi's been found out. Busted!

HAYAI!
>Imae-senpai
I knew it

Stop being this cute Yoshida.

Jap anons, what's さっぱりした奴? I know さっぱり means 'refreshed' but referring to Ucchi? How's that work?

>more Tomoko inner thoughts
God, I've missed this.

さっぱり = plain, simple

I told you guys. Hina and Nemo would make up at the end of the trip. I'm glad because the group is much better with just Tomoko, Yuri, Mako, Yoshida (and sometimes Ucchi)

*Akane

>ファストパス
Fast pass. I assume it's something about not having to wait in line

>It's a Pineapple reckoning chapter

>ucchi even picked up Tomoko's stutter
Clever girl

Alright thanks.

Real thread when?

I'm guessing Tomoko said something vulgar to surprise pineapple.

>Tomoko convinced Akane that if Nemo became a seiyuu she'd be doing eroge stuff and Akane being the good friend she is, goes into full panic mode
Attagirl

hair-down pineapple is surprisingly good looking

She really is.

>pineapple with hair down
holy shit, best girl

The Gangan reader has really shit resolution. I'm straining my eyes trying to read some of the furigana for kanji I don't know.

What's with the mention of 2/14 (from 12:00 to 24:00) at the bottom? That can't be when Volume 12 is published in hard copy (as that was previously established to be 2/22), nor when Chapter 130 will be released online (as the last page of the chapter establishes that is also 2/22). Does Sup Forums have the Japanese reading skills to figure out what that IS about, then?

hair-down pineapple isn't pineapple

>you will never force akane to make this face

>Tomoko has eroge on her phone ready to share with a girl she barely knows or hangs out with
I wouldn't expect any less.

Valentine nonsense. Some of the kanji compounds is tricky, sorry.

That's my Tomoko

Why does the girl in Ucchi's group with the glasses look perpetually aroused? It's not as intense here, but she always has that same playful look on her face.

Is the redemption arc be over?
Because Yuri still has resentment and other issues.
But at least Nemo and pineapple are friends again.

Tomoko gave an actual "good" advice and it worked?
Our girl has grown so much.

That's the nature of all megane girls, my boy.

its too bad

calling people by nicknames is rather fun

no wonder Tomoko does it all the time

So it's not like a special release (like the Yuri character compilation earlier this month) or anything like that. Got it, thanks.

Can anyone read that Kanji compound? I can only read so far as "this year's valentine's day Watamote [X] will be up." So possibly a bonus chapter. But don't get your hopes up because of my shitty TL.

She knows.

>Tomoko goes from stammering to smooth when switching conversation topics to eroge
Sasuga.

she has that "what's the matter, you little shit?" face

Is this character developement? Because it's better than cutting her hair.

The VAs of Shin-chan have all voiced for ero games before?

pretty much anything is better than another character cutting their hair. for this reason i shall never trust yuu-chan

We now also see that Nemoto is a fucking sadist, she really enjoyed Akane's reaction to the thought of her doing eroge and wonders what her reaction will be if she really does end up doing eroge.

Redemption arc won't be over until they leave the Land of Dreams. I don't know that Yuri's issues with loneliness and possessiveness can really be solved that quickly anyways; they're not exactly like Nemo's misunderstanding of the acceptability of being an otaku to her friends. Maybe the nickname arc will be finished in the next chapter, which should reduce at least part of her resentment, but I'm not sure that that will be enough to transform an enduring character trait.

She eventually do it just because she knows Tomoko would buy them.

That was a pain in the ass to find. Still not sure how to read it in this context.

>盛
Which page?

Ok got it

"Get excited for Watamote this Valentine's day"

Well that's vague as fuck.

They're probably selling watamote themed chocolate at some place.

It's the Fucking Second Season Announcement

Don't count on it, the author scared the main seiyuu.

How?

what? oh fuck the seiyuu was the best part

The face he made while she was saying lewd lines.

What's going on here?

Nico said on twitter that he/she broke their hand by riding a bike (again). Go wish them well.

Pineapple pissed off Yoshida for saying that the reason Yoshida got angry with her friends was dumb.

You mean "that" chocolate?

where did you get that from? I guess it's maybe just hijinks? fellas we can't lose her

It's a joke from the extras, newfag.

Thanks

It would become Ucchi-soldout.

How soon can we expect a translation? Is /u/ on it?

I'm the only one getting a little annoyed by Yoshida behavior?

>tfw tomoko will never mind break you

Yes.

Fang did nothing wrong.

Well, she's not wrong. But Pineapple seems to be little too brutally honest at times.

Well, I'm not sure what the kanji on that picture say, but apparently Nico Tanigawa mentioned the Valentine's Day thing in their "Chapter 129 release" tweet.

At least according to Google Translate, they said something like this: "Retweet plan will be implemented on Valentine's Day on Wednesday, February 14! A big opportunity to retake everyone and read at a stroke from 1 story to 100 talks!!" So it sounds like they ARE having another retweet contest, offering the opportunity to read the first hundred chapters for free online in one reading. Or something like that.

Last time we got the text translation from /u/ in the morning. Get some sleep and it'll be there when you wake up.

See

No, I think the author is overdoing it a little bit. It makes Yoshida seems like a crazy unstable person.

Yep

Tomoko makes the sexiest faces while mindbreaking pure girls, I love her

Not wrong but a little hypocritical of her

they keep changing tomoko's eye color

I can't read the first page. Did fang find happiness yet?

Pineapple is VERY cute, even with that weird hair

It's almost as if Yoshida was some sort of delinquent.

Delinquents can't be this cute

The class president is pretty short. She's only slightly taller than Tomoko.

>even with that weird hair
>even
You mean 'more so'?

does this count?

This is a lie.

It's one-note, but I refrain from any sharp criticism as I know that comedies tend to have characters like that. Maybe she'll reflect on her actions near the end of the series, but it's not a serious issue right now.

Even if she reflects on it, I bet you Tomoko will say something that will set her off almost immediately.

She's fucking hot

I don't like how the writer suddenly exaggerates the characters' traits.
>Yuri is now a clingy, jealous, passive-aggressive isolated girl
>Ucchi became Valkyrie Drive levels of gay
>Yoshida attacks violently anybody who looks at her funny
It's becoming too annoying and tiresome.

Except for the fact that she alienated her two friends

There's a difference between Tomoko being a cunt and some random girl just pointing out a mistake she made.

Yoshida was actually trying to be nice to her since she figured pineapple and Nemo had a fight, and told her about how she too had a fight with her friends. However once Yoshida told her why she fought, pineapple fucked up.

>It's becoming too annoying and tiresome.
I disagree, I find it funnier after they've started showing their true colors.

Even her? Autism appears to be an epidemic in Tomoko's circle of friends.

>suddenly
Emoji has been on a constant slope upwards

She already did back in 2016.

Tomoko has grown a lot

Yuri was always unsociable, passive aggressive and paranoid about loosing her friends to more sociable girls, though. That has literally been there since the first field trip, Tomoko even commenting in her head on how the plain girl looked like she didn't want to talk to anyone.