Shoujo manga thread

Haven't seen one of those in a while. Let's talk about manga for girls.
What are you reading? Any recent favorites?

I'm only reading ones with a male lead, (preferably a tsundere) because I cant really stand anything else.
Some user recommend me pic related a while back and it was great. Any more like that?

Namaikizakari started off so well but the resets and the forced love triangle made me drop it. Does it get better?

>Not reading Kodomo no Omocha
Fucking dumbass

I've already read that twice you failure of human being

Not sure where you stopped, but the forced love triangle isn't really a thing, the third wheel just angsts quietly in his corner, then confesses and gets immediately rejected. In fact the guy kinda grew on me since he mostly just becomes the MC's basketball rival in the later parts of the story.
As for the resets, not sure what you're referring to (I'm assuming you dropped the manga before chapter 30 or so?) but their relationship sees a lot of steady progress
I'd recommend reading further if you ever get around to it

Male lead manga is a blessing user.

Male lead shoujo i mean.

Male lead shoujo is my favorite, especially the ones with a cute boy pining after a girl he can't have. That way I get as close to experiencing their suffering as possible.

TOP 5 shoujo manga:

1 - 7seeds
2 - Basara
3 - Banana Fish
4 - Oooku
5 - Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

My favorite ongoing shoujo manga is Akatsuki no Yona.

Have a couple of those in my to read list but Ran to Haiiro no Sekai sounds the most interesting. Thanks for the list.

Cute couple
>Male lead shoujo
Sign me up. That sounds amazing

Whats a good smutty shojo to read these days?

How smutty are we talking her fampai?

Mostly waiting on more Machida-kun.

What do you got? I read a couple forgettable smutty shojos a couple of years ago. want more.

So what was the whole shit storm about shirayuki?

Forced drama/triangle? Reminds me of the time in Kaichou Wa Maid-sama where random childhood friend from past arrived to add trouble.

Mitsuhide rejected Kiki's marriage proposal like a fucking retard

C-Can this also be a josei thread?
Just finished Ashita no Ou-sama and absolutely loved it.

i'm glad i still follow this mess

It's taken way too long to get to that point.

This was a cute first chapter. I'm looking forward to more of it.

What happened to this? I recently caught up and, while not stellar, the first 100 chapters were surprisingly fine, but the last 25-50 chapters were kinda really bad.

the tension keeps getting thinner as yona's group has no real direct threat anymore since she pretty much pulls the strings in fire, water, and wind tribes

Nice art. Name?

Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai. Hope you enjoy.

I will check it out. Thank you.

>7seeds
>Ran
>Shoujo
Is shoujo so devoid of good stuff that you had to claim these as shoujo?