What happens when someone with blonde hair goes super saiyan?

What happens when someone with blonde hair goes super saiyan?

Other urls found in this thread:

saiyanisland.com/2013/03/akira-toriyama-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>saiyans
>blonde hair

>saiyans
>purple hair

Their hair stays blonde and just goes in the upward shape you dum dum.
The real question is: what happens when a bald guy goes SSJ 3? Does he get a receding hairline?

They become Naruto.

>saiyans
>hair

>What happens when someone with blonde hair goes super saiyan?
check out Trigun´s Vash

What happens when Super's Future Trunks goes Super Saiyan Blue?

saiyans don't have blonde hair

>Vegeta genetics so recessive his son has purple hair

He gets a beard, it happened to Nappa

Hair turns black.

Perfection.

well sayian genetics are resessive, thats why go ten and trunks don't have tails.

Why did Frieza have to kill all the Saiyans? Why didn't he just try to trick them into cutting off the tails of their children, claiming that the reason for the vulnerability is that too much of their power wells up in their tails over time, so that he could keep his fighting force of pet monkeys?

Oozaru transformation wasn't what scared Freeza.
Zenkai is what scared him.

>what happens when a bald guy goes SSJ 3?

I would imagine he grows spikey hair but only on the back of his head while the top stays bald.

They just become buff, like
T O P P O
GOD OF BODY BUILDING HEAVEN
FROM UNIVERSE ELEVEN

if they are recessive then that means chichi's dna also includes recessive genes for a tail

It's just the good old Toriyama being senile and forgetting to draw the tails. He made up an excuse later. It doesn't make sense because that gook's a moron

half saiyans can go super saiyan too.

Toriyama said that Bulma dyes her hair

I always thought it was a big missed opportunity to not have one of Chi-Chi's kids be a fucking giant like the Ox-King.

We have no proof that a non-pureblood Saiyan can even go God, let alone Blue.

That was a major plot hole, if Frieza was so terrified he should have trained to prepare for the Super Saiyan.

I'd imagine since half-saiyans, and even quarter saiyans, counted in the SSG ritual then there's nothing suggesting that they can't go SSG as well.

In Dragon Ball Online if you played as a bald Saiyan and went Super you would grow a mohawk

He killed them because Beerus told him to do so.

>[Citation needed]

Oh shit I forgot gt vegeta had a moustache. Did it also go blonde. Do pubes?

Actually it's said that when a male child is born the child's hair will get more of the genes of the mother side and resemble the childs grandfather. Tails for halflings are 50/50 when born.

Yeah but at least he made a reason story wise why goten doesn't have a tail.

>Yamaha in the middle
What did Toriyama meant by that?

What happens when Merged Zamasu goes ultra instinct?

>I understand, and I agree with you, because the character status changed after the Majin Buu arc, and I was really surprised at Krillen and Videl’s hair style.

>Akira Toriyama: Usually women change their hair color and hair style dramatically. Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was (laughs).

>What?! I thought her hair was blue? (laughs).

saiyanisland.com/2013/03/akira-toriyama-interview/

You're not the only one. We could've had a canon saiyan even bigger bigger than Broly.

Gohan and Goku would be Ox King sized then no?

Don't forget his daughter looking like a 100% copy of his wife.

>Gohan and Goku
and Goten*

That's Goku

That's just hair not really genetics on hieght