Why is she the best character in Digimon?

Why is she the best character in Digimon?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/2d35uu/the_spelling_of_momentai_or_moumantai/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ckYYj0B6vk
youtube.com/watch?v=XaYhtfuUxTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she
Digimon are genderless.

I want a Leomon bf, but I'm not a necrophile

Ruki is so aesome!

Ruki and Renamon are awesome

She had a great arc. So did the others in Tamers. I personally prefer Takato tho

>proceeds to turn into a giant woman

Renamon is like a ninja. So that makes her badass.

Sakuyamon

Reminder that Renamon lied to Ruki about being a strong partner and starts jobbing so hard she eventually just becomes a Supportmon(Sakuyamon) who is outclassed by Marin Angemon instead of something strong on its own like Minervamon or Lilithmon

You think that because you want her to dominate you

Young, cute, a little angst. Mature, but still obviously childish in some ways. Cool, but not distant. She was the best character because she felt real, and because she had the angst our middle/high school minds lusted after.

Oh, and it also helped that she had the sexiest digimon.

Sakuyamon is pretty good in pvp meta right now.

Because she's the most sexy, unlike that girl on the left

She's not kicking any ass tho

Didn't she lose to Guilmon early on? Not sure how the rematch would have gone

Guilmon is a special case though, he is the literal coldsteel of digimon.

No not really. They only fought once and that was before Takato how2tamer and in that one time she was in a position to kill him.

It's probably worth mentioning though that she only got in a position to off him in the first place because Ruki helped her. Before Ruki did Renamon was getting cornered.

but she is throwing axes at things.

only when it combines with the loli

I assumed that Renamon getting power ups from Rukis cards early in the show was part of the plot to sell trading cards to the kids watching the show, but they dropped it for something more "pure" like the power of friendship and stuff.

I liked the card stuff it made the kids a bit more involved in battle rather than some glorified battery

They fought again before getting interrupted by best digimon turning into a school shooter. At least this time Renamon learned not to tackle the buff dinosaur.

Axes can't do shit. Only SHINKA

But card throwing evolved too.

not cute enough.

Momantai or Moumantai?

What is this, reddit?

reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/2d35uu/the_spelling_of_momentai_or_moumantai/

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Sakuyamon is Ophanimon level so it's pretty high up there.

It's just that tamers powerlevels are absurd.

when did this happen?

That complaint only really applies to taomon, because the way it was used in tamers you wouldn't think it has wolverine claws and a weighted chain as weapons.

tamers movie 1, battle of adventurers.

>jobber
>Ryo's cocksleeve
>best
pick one

the latter, because it's neither of the other two.

Mimi was a better female character and Shoutmon was a better digimon character.

Being memed often does not make mimi a better character, she was barely better than Sora but that's hardly an acomplishment.

As for Shoutmon, how much did he actually develop anyway?

Ruki is a meme character too, she's pretty much an angry bitch for no reason until suddenly she stops being one, yet people talks like she has hidden depths and shit.

Shoutmon went to quite a lot of places. His primary and most basic goal is to become the digimon king and from there he pretty much drives the plot. Sometimes he ambitious, sometimes he's selfish, he's usually well intentioned and a good friend, he's not above bribery and flattery to get what he wants, yet he still has his pride and often does things for a greater goal and sure, just like renamon and several other digimon, grows from seeing his human partner as a mean to an end to see him as a sworn brother at arms. And while cliche, he's really into the power of bonds, which considering what is the main power up method of that season, it fits well as can't exactly combine with unwilling people.

If you think the things she does are for no reason, you didn't watch tamers.

As for shoutmon, it's undeniable that he drives the plot. But that's not what I asked, I asked how much he developed because he ends the series much like he started, except for one episode worth of development at the start where he learns to be mindfull of what others want too. And to be fair, that's at most what the other digimon characters in Xros Wars also get, despite being a series that supposedly focus on the digimon.

Nokia is the best digimon girl

Not even the first in the retarded category.

Yeah, because Nokia is a genius and ranks number one in that category.

So she's a genius and retarded, and is not even the first because she ranks number one

Nokia fans everyone.

What are you even saying right now? Your hatred for Nokia has driven you insane.

If you meant to say nokia was a genius and the first in the genius category, you shouldn't have agreed with her belonging in the retarded category too.

Besides there are much more competent girls in other games.

And you only give a shit about Nokia because she is a lesbian. Kys y/u/rishitter.
Liking a character simply because you fap to them is shit tier.

Independent strong female lead.

because toei learned nothing from the series that came after.

>watching fake pokemon

But why...?

>watching real pokemon
That's like watching a black screen, based on how much happens.

Because she doesn't hold back

Because pokemon is nothing but jobbers jobbing and never developing.

Then why is renamon asking for a refund on her tamer?

Tamers was not child-friendly.

Because dickgirl.

Only sheltered amerifats actually believe this.

But scared Rika/Ruki is pretty cute

its momentai time

This webm just made me realize how fucking ridiculous gargomon's design is

>implying it isn't ridiculously fantastic

>Takato choosing generic moeblob waifubait over supermodel's daughter with actual personality.

It would've been the best couple and the signs were there both at the beginning of the series and in the last movie, but he gets cucked by renamon in that.

One of the few female character in the franchise who got a real character arc and development over multiple episodes and not just a few. Renamon included. Kind of a shame her plotline gets resolved midway through so they had to shoehorn Ryo in there to upstage her and shit

Only other one at her level would be Mimi I guess

The card stuff kicked ass. I really disliked how it got dropped

Just because you got traumatized as a kid because the monsters were actually a bit more scary=!not child-friendly

I had this feeling that if they ever made a Tamers sequel like Tri, they would have some forced romance drama with this concept

Is tri even good? I have it backlogged and I know it's meant to pander to our nostalgia but I can't bring myself to start it

>implying

>AngeWOMON
>LADYdevimon
>LILITHmon

Okay.

No

No user, she was boring

>Is tri even good?

It's garbage, with forced drama and characterization that makes no sense.

On top of shit animation.

Let me rephrase "good", is it passable enough that Sup Forums likes it?

>Is tri even good
Not him but Tri is about Dragonball Super tier. The visual quality of it isn't bad but the plot and characterization is just as ehhhh. Hell it might be worse even since at least Super has the Black arc to hold itself a bit high on

I don't think anybody likes it

Underrated post

It's not even good for nostalgia, it has a completely retarded plot and gets even worse and the new character is unlikeable as fuck, you can watch it if you want, it's not particularly long and the last "movie" comes out this summer.

I legitimately have not watched any of them since the third one. I just got too disappointed especially after that Kaiser switcheroo they did

Holy fuck what!? How have I never known this?? Always thought it was lame she only had talismans and a brush

Her biomerge is awesome.

>I had this feeling that if they ever made a Tamers sequel like Tri, they would have some forced romance drama with this concept

They fucking better, I need my OTP to come true.

Seriously though, Juri is a nice girl that deserves some happiness, so her being with Takato is okay, but Ruki and him have a certain appeal that makes them work way better in my opinion. Not to mention that they kept getting moments like or the entirety of the movie.

Also it'd mean that Ryo'd cucked and that's great because fuck Ryo.

In retrospect it's pretty funny that she while she got the least "impressive" one for the time frame this was made in, it held up the best by far and still looks pretty awesome even now.

I wonder how they'd make the other kids biomerge look in a hypothetical sequel. Would they go for CG again or would they opt for classic animation? How'd they do it in Tri?
Never bothered to watch it and given what I've heard over the years, it seems that I've made the right choice.

you'd have to play the japanese cardgame to know

Teaser?

German One Vision is the best Digimon song.

I kinda hope so. I could just ignore it if it's shit, like I do with Tri.

I liked the first Tri Movie but then it turnt into a giant blob of nothing

Yeah, takato was always on look for ruki and always worried for her too, he was the one that wanted to meet her early in the saga when she was still somewhat of an antagonist.

Time to post the best song then

youtube.com/watch?v=0ckYYj0B6vk

ç_ç

>Starts game as retarded, obnoxious thot
>Develops to the point that she can pull off the Gunbuster pose without any irony

Terriermon's whole line is ridiculous.

I dont think it works so well when you're in danger of flashing your panties

but ryo already has his true love.

You do realize gunbuster is from gainax, right?

CARDDU SLASHHH

So? Noriko didnt wear a skirt/dress. And the pose was a homage to Getter anyway

noriko's one piece is a step further than a skirt.

Arguable, and irrelevant since it still doesnt flash her panties

She can't flash her panties if they're already always showing. The black bow is their side tie.

Please user, I spent like 2 weeks last year working myself over to the dozen or so decent Nokia pics in existence, dont send me down that hole again

youtube.com/watch?v=XaYhtfuUxTU

Digimon do not identify as a can evolve into either a masculine form or feminine form but they do have a gender or are you talking about a biological sex as some Digimon are female in appearance.