Darling in the FranXX

At this point I think 02 actually care s more for Hiro than Hiro cares for 02. We are getting reverse Haruko'd. Hiro will momentarily abandon 02 when he learns to pilot, until he realizes that something is missing and that he really loves her.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6e1rg3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>care s
care s is a phrase created from a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

>Preview
When?

stop

In fact, the whole thing seems rather obvious.
At this point, Hiro doesn't care about anything but to pilot again.

>At this point I think 02 actually care s more for Hiro than Hiro cares for 02.
What a profound insight.

yep

I just want to see 02 suffer. That's all I want.

so I just watched this and its pretty bland and forgetable

why all the hype in ehre?

oh theres a bunch of pervy stuff, got it

2 cour original hand drawn mecha. Also fanservice.

Episode 4
dailymotion.com/video/x6e1rg3

I don't really see how or why he'd abandon her unless he somehow manages to find a girl to pilot with (Ikuno? I doubt it though) before he's allowed to pilot with 02, at that point he might hypothetically stop caring since he can get in the mech without her. I can't see why he'd even think of abandoning her if they're allowed to get in the mech and he has the impression she is literally the only one he can pilot with.

But yes, she seems much more enamored with him then he with her, for now.

Hand-drawn robot action, plenty of little details more or less hidden in a lot of scenes suggesting they actually put in some effort in world design and character motivation and it should have some depth, 02 is great, fanservice, pretty damn nice animation in a few scenes already (Strelizia boarding scene in ep1, rookie charge and balcony scene in ep3)

>alright lads remember that show evangelion
>well follow me here
>what if we made that
>but instead of crippling anxiety and depression keeping shinji from getting in the robot dispute everyone wanting him to
>what if shinji really wants to get in the robot but everyone else is stopping him from getting in
>heres the best part
>in the end eva shinji actually gets more robot time than nu-shinji
wew

That would be extremely cliche, but wouldn't surprise me, coming from the most cliche'd series in this season.

the fuck with this screenshot?

Who is this “user” guy I keep hearing about?

Hiro pretty much only sees her as a means of piloting at the moment.

>Code 016 is known to be THE most hung guy in Mistlesteinn, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a Peng bird", with gargantual thickness that would rival TTGL and Getter Emperor. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Zero Two's pussy.

>they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Hiro barely able to force it past the knob, and 002 moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

idk about that, when 02 offers him to get him out, he considers it at the end of the episode

Why are you obsessed with cocks? Why are Hirofags actual faggots?

He also doesn't like APE society and wants to run away. Nishigori was really in your face about it with Hiro giving everyone names. 02 and Hiro will use each other to get the fuck out before developing an actual romantic relationship.

That would be me

So in the end twintails and brat are the most wholesome couple?

This guy

Literally Alto and Sheryl

Fuck up to where tho'? To another plantation and get detained for stealing a FranXX and being rogue?

Soon

How does she keep them short? does she angle grind them like Hellboy?

Do you think I'm Nishigori shitposting on Sup Forums or something? How would I know? Kamina and Simon fucked off from their village to a desolate shithole without clear goals in mind and that didn't stop them.

Zero Two is actually the loli in the back, trying to lead that man into her franxx with promises of beer and rock CDs

>WRONG HOLE

These fucking APE soldiers from PV gave me EVA flahsbacks.

Alto isn't THAT bad.

Should I watch this or Violet Evergarden instead

Watch both and decide for yourself, shaft dancer

Watch Yuru Camp

Alto was a bland gay, screaming Muh ''I want to fly'' in the first episodes

The chad Hiro
>crushing mad pussy, get kisses from multiple girls
>best girl as second best girl are both thirsty for the dick
>can only use the best FranXX, shit tier mechs arn't even comparable
>Uses hoes only to achieve his goals
>Lucky as hell, regularly stumbles upon naked horny onis in the woods

The virgin 002
>No friends, all co-parasites die after three times
>falls for pervert immediately, no self esteem
>takes her angst out by intentionally harming children
>Can go anywhere with S clearance but chooses to follow underage boys around
>Not confident enough to tall anyone she hates her life and wants to run away, says just kidding when it is brought up

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

Try again

>he's wearing his suit
>she's wearing her suit
so darling finally gets in the franx at episode 4?
pls

Next episode title "Flip Flapper's"
>> Flip Flapper's

It's just flap-flap.
still funny

Yeah

His suit is also color coded to Strelitzia/02
It was white prior to this

>spot Trigger production

hell yeah

thanks user I haven't recognized that yet
now I really can't wait anymore

tbf he's in the background of this shot

>Should I watch this or Violet Evergarden instead

Lets see, watch VEG and die of boredom or watch Darling in the Frankissu and fap yourself to oblivion. Hard choices, hard choices indeed.

We will most likely end with a Hiro in the robot cliffhanger

Get in the fucking franxx!

You mean Hiro outside the robot.

trigger meme.

Preview where?

Preview
>dailymotion.com/video/x6e1rg3

literally everywhere

DitF isn’t fappable but VEG is boring. There was a thread yesterday. It was just one guy posting screenshots about shit like scenery and replying to himself, until other people started posting.

He deeply cares about his “friends” and has a noble responsibility to defend them. Everyone thinks they hate Hiro, but it seems more like a bunch of teenagers rebelling against a parent.

They are just disappointed their dad is a failure

Mitsuru looks like he’s apologizing

Just Mitsuru and Zorome, they were the ones trying to outdo Hiro.

*angrily apologizes while grabbing you by the collar*

First is happy gay world without a dick
upgrade added dick to compete for, thus conflict started

Thanks. I thought it might not be out yet since I see nobody talking about it.

more like bitching about 02 or hiro

You’re probably retarded.

There was a previous thread that went full autist over it

you are not wrong, doesn't change the fact that Mitsuru is definitely not apologizing

Ah. Off to the archives then.

As for the preview itself, I see:
>relationship counselling for Mitsuru and his partner
>big snake klaxx
>hiro and 002 finally deciding to ignore everyone and trying to get in the robot
nice

>Hiro still won't get in the robot this episode

not archived yet

Considering confidence = Power in Trigger shows, how epic will the next episode be?

it's more like general competition. We don't know all the backgrounds, but Mitsuru propably has something personal against Hiro, as he wants to prove he is better, and Zorome is just retarded Sanageyama/Naruto kiddo who wants to show everybody he is the boss, because he feels inferior (isn't he the shortest?)

Miku had nothing against Heerou, she was pissed at Ichigo

I want to see Oni happy that she can finally pilot with darling. Hiro will probably be happy after successfully piloting.

It will be pretty disappointing, first half of the episode will be about the aftermath of the previous episode and Mitsuru and Ikuno's situation, second half the Klax attacks, they roll out Delphinium, Argentea and Genista, they can't deal with it, Hiro and 02 finally get in Strelitzia and we get a cliffhanger.

Get in the Oni.

Chlorophytum was also in the battle.

If he actually gets in the fucking robot then it will be amazing.

The cliffhanger is guaranteed. I think we'll see Strelizia launching but we probably won't see them in the cockpit.

>they can't deal with it,
Man they really need to learn how to deal with stuff on their own. Like I get that Strelizia is super special, but what were they even trained for if everything they do fails? Those robots must have cost millions.

He was also a literal crossdresser. Which is a detail many people forget when thinking back on Macross Frontier.

>Macross Frontier
Macross Frontier is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

The PV shows him piloting in an actual franXX though.

I thought that was the cute training robot.

The red mark on Hiro means he is partnered with 02, and the walls are not the same color as the training robots.

That's a red herring, in this shot he is piloting Strelitzia.

Same. I figure he's finally allowed to go with 02 so he throws in an extra training session, hence the red mark on his uniform.
I'll be positively surprised if that's not the case though and he's finally in the fucking robot

nope

The mark on his suit is white in that shot. In , it's red. Those are not the same scenes.

Oh yeah he doesn't have the red mark on his suit. It's actually happening

I think the cliffhanger is either them getting on the robot, or ending the episode right before we get confirmation that Hiro is/isn't unconscious this time.

Watch it turn out to be the final shot of the episode.
>powerup noises
>"Here we gooo"
>ED
>screams of the audience

is from episode 2. But he was shown piloting a training bot in the PV right after . He might have gotten the patch and went training after that or he could be using the bot because 02 was detained.

nah

>so he throws in an extra training session, hence the red mark on his uniform
nice headcanon

>or he could be using the bot because 02 was detained.
>hiro uses a training bot to break 02 out of prison
>my dick when