You guys like Lupin III? Tell me why. Also here is the teaser trailer for the upcoming part 5 series

You guys like Lupin III? Tell me why. Also here is the teaser trailer for the upcoming part 5 series.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEOs2PkswU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-eTjPsYcM
youtube.com/watch?v=BOdEGGK5VG0
youtube.com/watch?v=-kqn2KoloUs
youtube.com/watch?v=64gHR2HCu04
youtube.com/watch?v=LNOcCusVtKI
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6jX7R1Ljg
youtube.com/watch?v=2vY2Qtgy9pU
youtube.com/watch?v=t4VHzBRDUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiOw8OznK8
youtube.com/watch?v=nE-KK2lo6go
youtube.com/watch?v=ergT4zqHZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=ttcyFYChW2E
youtube.com/watch?v=I0GHDrWAYko
youtube.com/watch?v=9DKeejw2zkA
youtube.com/watch?v=JbRN7iPnAi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_dRBBfLMcw
youtube.com/watch?v=eC_zx1OiZD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-njRsTs7mDM
my.mixtape.moe/fividh.wav
my.mixtape.moe/jyrbgc.wav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and also the upcoming Lupin special directed by Monkey Punch.

Why? Because he's enjoyable. Like Robin Hood, he steals from the rich and keeps it for himself.

He also a sly son of a bitch.

smooth

He's a nice man.

He smiles.

Just posting some amazing Lupin music.

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-eTjPsYcM
youtube.com/watch?v=BOdEGGK5VG0
youtube.com/watch?v=-kqn2KoloUs
youtube.com/watch?v=64gHR2HCu04
youtube.com/watch?v=LNOcCusVtKI
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6jX7R1Ljg
youtube.com/watch?v=2vY2Qtgy9pU
youtube.com/watch?v=t4VHzBRDUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiOw8OznK8
youtube.com/watch?v=nE-KK2lo6go
youtube.com/watch?v=ergT4zqHZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=ttcyFYChW2E
youtube.com/watch?v=I0GHDrWAYko
youtube.com/watch?v=9DKeejw2zkA
youtube.com/watch?v=JbRN7iPnAi8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_dRBBfLMcw
youtube.com/watch?v=eC_zx1OiZD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-njRsTs7mDM

but he get's angry..

sometimes

endless twilight time is so good

>endless twilight time is so good
They're all good, user.

It's been what? Two weeks? And the version of this promo without the stupid commentary is nowhere to be found

Well the show comes out in April which is literally only 2 months away. The revealed the new series so close to the release, we don't really need trailers or anything since we won't have to wait that long. I do expect to see an official trailer within the next few weeks though.

I don't want a trailer, i just want the promo in the OP without the japanese woman in it

Why is it fucking impossible to find the song "Jet Coaster Love" from Part IV's soundtrack? I wanna listen to it.

Fucking Sup Forums making me believe Lupin could finally wear the yellow jacket from the manga this time

my.mixtape.moe/fividh.wav
my.mixtape.moe/jyrbgc.wav

they're big because of wav format

If anything, most of us thought it would end up being purple. I also fucking hate when the shirt is the same color as the pants. You need to break up the colors. Still ticks me off whenever I see Lupin wearing black pants instead of white.

upload them to YT or soundcloud.

how about white jacket

Depends on the shirt and tie. I think blue and red are a bit to bright for a white jacket.

or plain brown

Really don't like this artstyle. Why did most of 00's Lupin have that cheap lack of depth look. It's just very vanilla and bland. Look how small those eyes are. Eternal Mermaid was the only one of that decade to have good character designs.

So far all the outfits (for the series) have been different, even Bluepin have a dark blue shirt

Part 4 did it better
Actually i'm kinda sad that they "wasted" this color set for a one-shot outfit

>lupin racing again
FUCK, YES! Those are always fun.

It would have made this more impressive

It's amazing how not green Part 1 and Cagliostro look compared to the Fujiko Mine jacket.

Blue jacket looks more like the one from Jigen's Gravestone rather than Part IV

Why did Miyazaki choose to have Lupin wear the green jacket in Cagliostro instead of Red?

Lupin is the most underrated Japanese franchise ever. I love the newer iterations of Lupin III, starting with a woman named Fujiko.

Because he directed many episodes for the fist series, and at the time of Cagliostro I think he hadn't even directed his two part II episodes yet.

Yeah pretty much. He had only worked on Green Jacket Lupin so when it came time do the movie, he chose the color he was the most familiar with. Glad to be able to say the biggest Lupin film features him in his best jacket instead of the overused red one.

He's a groovy guy