Raildex

He killed billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

osaka-geidai.ac.jp/geidai/departments/charactercreative/index.html
marshmallow-qa.com/teto_t3?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=promotion
twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/958995870388772864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Frenda the one who keeps saying "in the end" all the time in OT15?
Is this her catchphrase?

My future husband

t. Itsuwa

This picture fucks with my head a little when I imagine the collar covering his face is his mouth.

>Esper ranks go from usefulness to Aleister's plans
>Touma is part of 98% of Aleister's plans
Since when were you in the impression that Level 5 ranks went from 1 to 7?

In Touma's case, it is probably advantageous to keep him as a Level 0 so he is unknown to the Science Side, which has the means to kill him more easily.

Actually, its because his power isn't an esper power. If Touma even has an esper power, he risks negating it himself, and even if that wasn't the case, Aleister's plans revolve around his hand.

If someone like Tsuchi or Hamazura, or fucking Kuroko had IB, I'm sure Aleister would use them all the same.

To save BILLIONS!

cool

whens that going to be animated?

>next hype is in March
It's so far away. I can't make it guys.

TRUE NUMBER ONE
R
U
E

N
U
M
B
E
R

O
N
E

You make your bet on what reaches there first
>anime
>manga
>game

At least February is the shortest month.

kek

We're closing in on OT15 finally, any specific scenes they hope to keep?

you hope they keep*

*teleports behind you* needs to make it in for the memes

Could be a fun boss if you really think about it, you gotta predict where hes going because all he does is teleport behind you

of Estelle

Takahashi Rie will be Estelle's seiyuu. I can feel it.

Game is closest if you take the assets it has already created into account. The anime will probably never reach it, and the manga may or may not, but the game will still beat it.

Stop keeping Kakine down, Kamachi. He's better than Accelerator and all these waifus you come up with

we got blood sign hype this month though, especially after last volume god damn.

>Tell me about Kamijou. Why he wears a mask?

His return will be all the more greater. He will kick ass when he comes back.

>muh billions of people

Patrician ship right here, lads.

probably an absolute metric fuckload more then that in all honesty.

Ask Her Anything Anonymously:
Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama mangaka:

Tachitsu Teto (舘津テト)
>Female 21yo
>Osaka University of Art Graduate:
osaka-geidai.ac.jp/geidai/departments/charactercreative/index.html

marshmallow-qa.com/teto_t3?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=promotion

Please do not ask her about Kamachi pesonal-life

KamiKuro is better.

Does someone think that mosiac is helping to hide her face? It really doesn't.

She's not bad, but I pledged my love to 2D

Meant to reply to

Whatever IB is sealing in his hand may well be his actual ability, and its so retardedly strong because of how disconnected he is with reality. Who fucking knows.

No need to get obnoxious about your silly joke.

And nothing of value was lost

Then there's also the zoo of dragons in his arm. But honestly I'm more interested in Touma's esper ability if he has any because of what you said.

She like shota, loli and Luke Skywalker milk
hmmm

There's nothing there about Luke

>side armor

>shota
where?

It's obvious that Kamachi is afraid of Kakine's limitless potential slipping out of his hand and break the series.

so hes probably far and away the most powerful bullshit esper but cannot into esper powers because IB proceeded to ruin his errythang?
i could see that.

Kamachi fucked up by making Kakine have a hate-boner for Accel. I liked it a bit better when it first seemed as if he had no real beef with Accel and that trying to kill him was just a means to an end (an audience with Crowley) and that he doesn't really care about the rankings themselves, as well as the hints that he is/was more just another arrogant Dark Side scumbag (also I find it amusing that he's self-aware about it and has no problem openly referring to himself as a scumbag and a mongrel). Even in NT6, his motivation was one part revenge, and one part curiosity ("how far can my Dark Matter go in the world?", and whether or not he finally surpassed Accel). Also his self-awareness about him being a dick sort of comes back to bite him when it causes Beetles 01 - 05 to start trying to kill each other (one of the Beetles' mission objectives was to eliminate threats/dangerous elements in the city, and then the Beetles realize that they themselves and Kakine as a whole fall under that category), which combined with Rikou's involvement leads to Beetle 05 hijacking the DM Network and the identity of Kakine.

>21yo
Fuck. Gun me down.

And yet he keeps going with bullshit like Fiamma, Magic Gods, Crowley's billion possibilities and Accel doing shit like slowing the earth's rotation by 5 minutes.

I knew somebody would reply something like that

>muh six trillions
Fuck off Estelle

Read his role in the gremlin arc again. He wasn't that concerned with Accel by the end of it. I think it's fine, it's a hang up but not his entire character

No one wants to marry Himegami.

twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/958995870388772864

未踏召喚://ブラッドサイン(8)
著者/鎌池和馬 イラスト/依河和希
定価/(本体710円+税)
2018年2月10日発売
ISBN 978-4-04-893678-1
『白き女王』を失い混乱する世界。最強の召喚士・城山恭介に暴走未踏級の魔の手が……!?
 宿敵・白き女王を『殺害』した恭介。だが、世界は依然として女王に支配され、混乱に陥っていた。
 今は亡き女王の幻影に怯えるようにトイドリーム社が扇動する『白銀資源戦争』。この戦争のプロパガンダ映画のメインフレーム『システムアトランティス』を破壊すべく、恭介とオリヴィアは豪華客船に侵入し、美し過ぎるF国君主シンセアリアと出会う。彼女のあまあまお義母さん?アタックと、母に負けじとあの手この手で誘惑するスク水少女の親子ダブルパンチにおののく恭介の背後に、彼をにーさまと呼ぶ、最大最悪の暴走未踏級がじわりじわりと迫り来る!

Yep, it's confirmed no Kamachi LN in March.
but wait few-days to who release in April.

The strongest summoner now is Shiroyama Kyosuke ... ...! What?

>losing to the mother of the tremble in the parent-child double punch of Swimsuit girl to seduce in various means and Flip Kyosuke behind, he is referred to as a knee-sama
Heh.

Give one good reason Mikoto doesn't deserve to get punched.

I can't.

cute

to be fair, everyone now knows kyousuke broke the ranks of the strongest and put down the white queen, hes easily the strongest cause he did shit even the three couldn't possibly do.

Nah, kid, it doesn't work that way. Give us a good reason she DOES deserve to get punched.

Sasuga oh knee-sama.

Who even reads this garbage?

Justice for Spats!
She dindu nuffin, she's a good girl. It's all Junko's fault.

>implying.

She's gonna get spammed with true number one shit now.

I hope someone asks her when Kakine will job again.

I take it she understands English to some extent. You can probably ask her yourself.

I masqueraded the real question as
>Are there any plans to make Kakine an active antagonist again?

Will Season 3 be regarded as the edge of the season after the first episode where Tsuchi shoots an old lady?

How do you kill Accelerator?

Just ask her if there is anyone from there who lurks raildex threads.

Get True Number 1 to do the job

Why would Accel kill himself

Have Misaka do it

people will be butthurt because of the fre/nda shit and then hamazura beating mugino with a fucking gun.

I wonder what would people that start the series with Season 3 will think

>hamazura beating mugino with a fucking gun
I would violently masturbate to that. Fuck Bitchgino.

Does she even answer back to any of the questions.

i think the best part is how trolled people will get after that shit just keeps happening.
Hamazura is underrated as hell, and i literally cannot wait for WWIII, that shit is hype as fuck that is only rivaled by NT9-10

>Kuroko looking longingly at Touma

How is Touma even a threat? Guns would wreck him.

Why won't someone sufficiently strong and well-trained in h2h just snap Touma's neck?

Plot armor and his friends always save him.

Who could beat the duo of White wing accel and dark matter Kakine?

Who could beat White Queen and use her as an onahole?

People who think wouldn't pick a clearly labeled third season as the first thing to watch in a series.

This

I'll ask. Spoil me

Has anyone ever told Silvia that she looks like a Catholic choir boy rather than something even remotely resembling a female?

Crowley would likely actively hunt any experience that tries to Fuck up his plans by simply shooting touma. Also, touma can sprout dragons out of his arm if some stupid bastards was dumb enough to try, miss, and hit his arm. So now things have completely gone to shit.

>spoilers
It's AIM field reading or some shit isn't it?

Touma is absolutely critical to Crowley's plans, so he literally prevents people in AC from actually trying to shoot him (at least till everything starts going to hell anyway). By which I mean that he can literally decapitate anyone in the city at any time with NANOMACHINES. Basically he wants Touma to struggle and gain exp against super natural shit because it affects whatever the hell is in Touma's arm, so most of Touma's battles are unknowingly set up for him in AC.

>choir boy with shoulder length hair and large breast

She, Nogi and their Editor already know,
Someone lurks English-fandom/social-media, including Sup Forums
(fact Kamachi himself fond Anonymously?)
this happens after they have 65% (foreigner) world domination in dengeki-request.
And they don't take lightly of this honors.

You're thinking of the weird precog Touma seems to be developing towards super natural stuff (probably part of Crowley's keikaku). It doesn't help him against anything mundane like guns.

>this happens after they have 65% (foreigner) world domination in dengeki-request.

That's fucking insane

Kamachi, if you're reading this, please know that we're huge Kamikoto fans. We love your work and both Touma & Misaka