Dragon Ball Super

>CHADroid 17 still in and contributing to the defeat of Jiren
truly /ourcyborg/

>CHAD

NONONONONONO VEGITA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT THIS ISNT HAPPENING

Buuhan x Majindroid 21 doujinshi when?

How will you feel if they just run out the clock, U7 wins by numbers, and Jiren is never defeated or even seriously injured?

Buu was the worst villain of the whole series, sans GT.

NOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK TOEI, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOKU AND GOHANS STORY NOT VEGETAS, WHY IS HE STILL IN THIS ISNT FAIR

>life-risking strategy
So 17 is going to try and get Jiren to kill him so he's DQ'd

Leave Toppo to me, Bejita. You go and that earthling go fight Jiren

Just search the archives for any post with "vegita" from the last few days.

Or "my friend".

what the fuck is 17's barrier going to do to Jiren when Toppo already managed to destroy it?

And goku never masters ultra instinct, and they don't even address it for the rest of the anime

Does Frieza know martial arts?

vegita is only in because goku probly saves him in the end the only thing vegita will do against jiren is dance like barney the dinosaur along with his cuck family

Is Toppo going to just sit there and watch?

Sorry but Vegeta is going to fucking decimate Toppo next episode.

>is named android
>our cyborg
mate you a retard?

Of course.

Give it a rest dude. Your headcanon got blown the fuck out.

Would Buu have even been all that good in the Tournament? I mean, he's a goddamn genius when it comes to fighting, but He seems like he'd be terrible in the ToP.

>Dragon Ball Super ratings continue to stagnate
>One Piece ratings have been increasing every week
How does one manage to get such a huge ratings difference in two shows, both shonen anime, that are back to back? Isn't the target market the same? Most of those people watching Super would just be tuning in early to watch One Piece.

Not really. I'm sure he learned a little while training for those 4 months but he's not really a "martial artist".

I'm pretty sure he still can't even sense ki.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
Why did Toei do 17 so right?

The Quality of Toei's Super on all fronts is pretty pisspoor

yep vegita party defenders coming along just because your no training cuckgita is still in doesnt mean he is in because hes good goku saves him its most likely true and goku will go ultra instinct and make vegita cry like a little girl all he does is cucks and crys

>tfw 17 the true CHAD outlasted fucking cuckhan
HAHAHA

He would have been so OP that Jiren would have had to blast him out like he did to Maji Kayo

Think about it Buu could just absorb anyone stronger than him

>primetime Sunday morning children's TV slot
>manages to fuck up this badly
holy shit what an embarrassment no wonder they decided to axe super

He's probably getting eliminated by Veggie in the next episode or maybe Frieza engages him in combat to get revenge on him, but i seriously doubt that, since he got literally destroyed twice by him.

Does Fat Buu even WANT to do that?

Didn't the PV already confirm 17 losing to Toppo?

You're so mad holyshit. Total spic meltdown right here.

>Vegeta defeats Toppo
>17 outlasts Baldhan
>Lizardcucks are on mass suicidewatch
This arc went from horse shit to top tier so fucking fast.

>and people still defend it and gobble the shit up
That's the most embarrassing part of it

>I'm pretty sure he still can't even sense ki.

When he came back to earth in Resurrection F he had no scouter so he probably figured out how to sense ki.

Japanese kids are fucking lazy and wake up just when OP has half started just to see Chibi Maruko-chan

funny you say im mad when your the one replying im not mad at all im laughing at my computer right now because its going to funny when goku beats jiren while vegita is busy peeing his cuck pants and screaming for his diaper

Damn. The guy vanished after Cell saga and now he is some kind of demi god, how he didn't defeated Cell in the first place?

>implying that writers at Toei even remember Freeza couldn't sense Ki
You expect too much of them

MVP
V
P

Laugh at this user. His headcanon was shattered today

This is untrue, when Kamen Rider aired back at 8:30am Sunday Mornings it had ratings 6-8%

It makes sense if you consider Androids can get stronger by training just like humans can.

17's baseline when he was essentially a newborn was higher than Freeza. He's been casually training for the last 10 years, so he got really strong.
>but he only fought poachers!
It doesn't seem to matter, other people have gotten really strong just training in regular earth gravity by themselves. Piccolo just sits there meditating and that works for him.

>buu splits into gazillion minibuus
>even if main buu is out, the minibuus reform
>magic as fuck, can heal allies and turns enemies into candies
>can absorb attack
>can absorb enemies and they will still be alive
>BUT THAT FAT FUCK WOULD FALL ASLEEP IN THE FIRST MINUTE

Yfw Vegeta wins the ToP

>you right now

laugh like barney the dinosaur vegita but it doesnt matter because toriyama hates you and yourself vegita is going to be out in 127 its confirmed he never gets ui and is just made into designated cuck. goku beats jiren along and wins with mastered ui

W-We'll write Dragon Ball Super s-so even kids can understand!!
>The writing is so shit that Japanese kids, known for waking up early on weekends intentionally sleep in now to avoid it

Is freeza out?

>Piccolo just sits there meditating and that works for him.
Geran does the same.

What happened to the fucking conflict? Toppo becomes a pseudo Hakaishin and doesn't seem to eliminate anybody! Jiren is the strongest fucking character in the entire ring, and he hasn't eliminated anybody in 5 fucking episodes worth of fighting! Dyspo was bodied by Gohan and Freeza! What the fuck is this shit? I don't know why people still like this cancerous DBS shit.

>tfw we won't see Bejito in the TOP

66 DAYS TO GO UNTIL THIS SHIT IS FINALLY DEEEAD HALLELUJAH

Fuck off Salagir

Man, Super's treatment of C17/C18 continues to be one of its few redeeming qualities. It's such a joy to see them.

>tfw this is a low key 17's arc

Chekov's gun theory still can happen. UI Vegito should last for only a minute but /ourguy/ can come back and kick ass in that short time

toei will make you love him.

Does anyone have this picture in higher resolution?

Wait, how does Vegito play into Chekov's gun?

>Toei will make you hate everyone equally
Fixed

Maybe Goten'll get some good treatment after the ToP!

I am fucking done. Vegeta was supposed to be out FIVE FUCKING EPISODES AGO. How the fuck has this manlet survived this long? Gohan, the boy with INFINITE POTENTIAL, got eliminated by Hit's sloppy seconds. A purple bugs bunny defeated the man who BEAT PERFECT CELL. And now you're telling me, Vegeta is going to fight Jiren THREE SEPARATE TIMES and beat a GOD OF DESTRUCTION. This show has fucking gone so far downhill, I can't believe this. And, oh my god, I don't even want to get started on Android 17. I was promised this would be Gohan's redemption arc after his pathetic performance in the Frieza arc. Seems like everyone lied to me.