My Hero Academia

Maybe we'll have scans in 5 minutes, maybe fuck you

In the meantime, I'll dump this stuff.

Bird needs to stop being in the background and show us his true chuuni power level.

Last one for now.

>explosionman isn't anywhere to be seen
What a fag

Damm Hori why did you make midnight so perfect?

>that face
the kid is Monoma's little brother confirmed

>liking an old hag
MT is the new hotness

Is this a Creati thread?

What's kaminari doing with class B?

Every thread is momo thread

>Bakugou appears out of nowhere
>"TAKE A BITE!" he screams in his autistic rage, unable to accept he's not being the centre of attention
>he runs and attempts to smash Iida's head onto the cake, but Tsuyu catches this and bitchslaps Bakugou with her tongue, but he manages to kick the cake, which falls on Deku
>Bakugou laughs his ass off, but everyone else is understandably pissed off
>Momo summons a rope from one of her tits and Sero envelops him with tape
>"We've got a pinata now", Momo says as she takes out a stick from her other tit

>Midoriya not interactuating with his classmates at all in daily school life
>Only present in Iida's birthday

>interacting
ftfy?
Also he always hangs out with Iida, Ochako, and Todoroki, so.

Dekutards are retarded

Bakugou x Kouda's bunny confirmed canon.

Monoma asked him over so that he could copy his Quirk.

What's the limits on copying? 5 minutes?

What the hell is with Tokoyami's pose? What's he doing? What emotion is he trying to convey?

He probably decided to play along with them since he's immune to electricity and saw an easy win to be "cool".

Yes, or at least that was his limit during the Sports Festival. For all we know he's managed to increase the time limit since then, it's not like he has anything else about his Quirk he can train or improve. I wonder if UA also demands 2 super moves out of the poor guy.

He's got things to do. Besides he doesn't like spending time with the other students.

I LOVE THIS STUPID CHUUNI BIRB

I want to marry Aizawa.

We know Ms Joke, we know

Tokoyami pulling off the mad ruler look very well. Who would be his right-hand men?

Shoji, Deku, Kirishima

it's his edgy side that he's struggling to control inside the dark dorms causing them all panic

Is Present Mic gay? No straight man would react like that to Midnight, unless they already had a significant other and were very loyal.

best girl x froppy canon confirmed couple

Who is that in the middle?

>unless they already had a significant other and were very loyal.
He has, right next to him.

>Maybe we'll have scans in 5 minutes, maybe fuck you
No, fuck you. Its time for my bed. God damn it.

>having such low standards that you'd go after a drunk old hag that smells like semen
mic has more class than that

Best boy Shouji protecting the girls, staying vigilant all the time!

>Besides he doesn't like spending time with the other students.
Sauce: Your ass. Bakugou isn't a sociopath. Anyway, people should wait before assuming that.

I still think that it's kind of weird that Class A and Class B each get an entire dorm building to themselves. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to share a building but live on different floors? My dorms had 24 students on each floor.

I mean, wasn't that always a THING? Can Kirishima handle these two?

comfy as fuck

As cool as these LNs look. They are not canon.

>Mineta trying to run away
>Shoji won't let him

Yeah, my thought exactly. Like they're cute and the anime adapted one image of the LNs once (the Bakushima study date) but that doesn't mean these are canon, more like an extended universe.

What is that?

>tfw you'll never have a qt3.14 mutie gf to grab unto you for protection or vice versa

>always attempt to draw semi realistically
>drawing tsuyu
>she turns out ugly
Deleted

He isn't a sociopath but he's most likely an introvert who doesn't enjoy parties and stuff.

Anyone have any spoilers of what actually happens in the LN?

That is up for the fans to decide.

He didn't want to participate with others during the room thing and I didn't call him a sociopath. What's up with all you bnhaniggers get mad whenever someone points something out?

More like they are so irrelavant that it doesn't matter if you consider them canon or not.

What would happen if KD received OfA?

He doesnt enjoy anything except fighting. He's very one dimensional.
You either hate him cause he's a jackass or like him cause you think he's hot

probably trying to hit on kendou and pony

That’s not what the user said. And they weren’t wrong about Katsuki not being interested to hang out with others since he clearly showed his dislike towards others for calling them idiots and saying he doesn’t have time for whatever they were asking him to join in.

My hero

You're just not doing it right it seems. I've seen plenty.

I just can't seem to get the frog look down without her looking like a mix of uncanny valley and unsettlingly not human.

Nope. Imagine someone trying to force you to drink something you are not sure of what it is. Not saying Midnight drugged the drink, but I’m sure Present Mic is old enough to decide what he wants to drink and doesn’t need others (Midnight) to help him.

>You either hate him cause he's a jackass or like him cause you think he's hot
And he's actually so much of a jackass that even though he's hot and has his future fame and fortune guaranteed, none of the girls like him.

Google some Tsuyu cosplay for inspiration.

>He doesnt enjoy anything except fighting.
Source: Your ass

Midnight is just trying to get Present Mic drunk for obvious reasons. Midnight is Christmas Cake, and is trying to get preggers. Present Mic is smart.

I meant the fanbase

>Source: Your ass
Can you stop memeing? I must had read this post about 5 times. Its near shit posting levels.

Friendly reminder that Batma- I mean Knuckleduster is the best character in the series.

Man the LNs always remind me how based 1-A actually is as a class together. I always think ya'll are retarded for wanting more slice of life stuff and then I realize wait I want that too.

He's right though

Are we reading the same manga?
I'm reading Bnha, not some yaoi doujin where bakugou also loves man ass

I thought she was much more close to Aizawa since she sended his application papers to the school for the teacher’s position in the spin-off manga.

In the very first chapter he's hanging out with his classmates after school. In the anime they went to the arcade iirc.

What is Hori trying to imply here?

So far, up to chapter 10 so far, he doesn't seem to have a lot going on. I like him a lot, but he seems really flat. I like his quirkless, tough guy shtick, he so far he really doesn't say or do much besides punch things.

Knuckleduster is more Wildcat than Batman. yet it is very easy to get the two mixed up depending on which version of Batman you read.

This, Bakugou is to spastic to be friendly.

Since it doesn't look like Mineta's trying to get to Mina it seems like he's scared of the spoopy story and is trying to escape, but Shoji won't let him

I actually like him mainly because I can somehow relate to him and his autism.

Unlike Ms. Joke, she knows that Aizawa is a lost cause.

ShoujixMineta is a thing. I mean, Shouji has eaten Mineta's hotdogs.

>so far he really doesn't say or do much besides punch things
Which is exactly why he's so great.

Shit picks up around chapter 20.

>liking shopping

MIDNIGHT BEST SLUT

look at their clothes

Shoji's wearing camo, Mina's wearing tye dye.

I hope so, he's so far my favorite adult in the franchise. I think it's just cause right now he's missing a goal and backstory. He's after Trigger, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of, uh, oomph? The plot is just kinda going by like a gentle breeze.

>not being sociable means you don't enjoy anything in life
God. And I thought Sup Forums was free from normalfags.

muties gonna procreate together

>not hanging out with friends
but i do agree with you on the shopping part

Mina's shirt is probably Green/Purple pattern, and Shouji is always with the camo.

He enjoys fighting you fucking moron

There is no yaoi going on, and it is just fujos just inserting that shit.

Dark Shadow isn't a separate entity, but rather a reflection of Tokoyami's mind that shifts from super-ego to id depending on light levels.

In this case it's trying to possess him and take advantage of the low light to grab ass.

None of them implied that and you're in a thread dedicated to the number 1 normie manga aside from One Punch Man in the west

Mutants are preparing for war? Is that what you mean?

He enjoys being a loner bakucunt.

The war by fucking the human menace out of existence.