>his favorite anime doesn't have beautiful and artful scenes like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least my favorite anime isn't boring

>fast cuts to details
>random wind for extra animation
Boring.

My favorite anime has interesting characters.

Anime is much more than animation.If you want realism and perfection you should watch a real movie.

>his

>watching his favorite anime with a gook encode

It looks like you're looking through a dirty window

>his favorite anime doesn't have underage lesbian pseudo-incestuous rape

Better than Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I thought Kyoanus drones hated Shaft. Now the fast cuts between closeups are "beautiful and artful" instead of "pretentious."

What the fuck is that grey overlay? Upgrade your video player you moron.

>uninteresting characters
>snooze fest
>one dimensional MC
>badly-written story
>"m-muh i love you means"
That shit is boring. Worst anime this season.

My favorite anime kills the stalker thread

You always use this argument when it's most convenient for you

Why can't you guys just accept that this is the best looking anime of all time? Is it so kakkoi to hate KyoAni now? I've watched 15+ anime in my lifetime, but nothing can compare to this masterpiece.

>his favorite show can't animate hair movement

they are the nintendo babies of anime

its ok when nintendo does it

Because it's not.

Have you ever seen Berserk 2017?

The animation is the only decent thing on this anime. Everything is shit.
Story > Animation.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

KyoAni haters want more of this

So what's it about?

I now right these looser can't accept that its Anime of the Decade

The one with the strongest autism win. That's what Violet Evergarden about

Oshiri shitai

Win what?

Literally Instragram filter: The Anime

>nintendo babies of anime

LITERALLY. Nintendo is based in Kyoto, the region where KyoAni is at (Kyoto Animation).

I wanna do Baioretto

It doesn't have boring filler episodes too, at least.

Same audience.

Kyoto born people are infamous for their arrogance and exclusiveness.

FORCED
ANIMATION

>that sudden wind blowing up her skirt
Is that why she suddenly stopped and held the dress down near her crotch?

KyoAni are the greatest mecha studio

You know what was also forced animation, berserk cg. i bet you want more of this faggot

I thought i had seen the pinnacle of good animation then i saw Violet Evergarden and tears came to my eyes, it was so beautiful.

I would be pretty excited if Kyoani announced a proper mecha show. Instead we got this. Maybe one day?

I heard, that anime original episodes preparing us for the LN content, because it has weird structure or story, that we won't understand without anime original episodes, is that true?

Sorry, that scene was way too over-the-top.. It may be nice animation, but it's garbage storytelling.

no

same it would be really cool just look at this animation

yea, something like that

That's a still

here you go faggot, 1st row second image

For some reason kyoani don't want to do action anime, Phantom world - the only action anime that we got from Kyoani, maybe there was more I don't remember.

what's so good about this Autistic Saber?

Nice one fag i bet you'd love it if the show looked like this

>***,430位/***,476位 (***,916 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]

Do you think the CEO of Kyoani is thinking of firing Ishitdate?

oh its another one of these dumb fuckers

I bet your a big fan of the Millepensee aesthetic

My favorite anime has a plot.

>Autistic Saber
You answer your own question.

Who even let him take this project anyway?

My favourite anime doesn't look like this

Neither does mine.

The cg animator needs to be fired

>3d
>perfect

Go back to Sup Forums

that post is fucking great lol

I hope not.

The typewriters look decent enough most of the time though?

I just masturbated to a bicycle, fuck its so pretty

>muh animation
>dump everything else
Certainly the most boring anime of all time, even the MC is an autistic one-dimensional "muh love"

the robot arms are the only reason I watch this anime

Yea fuck animation

>muh story is all that matters

To be fair, Violet's hair style and color/dress code is actually closer to Saber than 90% of the other examples in that pic.

Was the Iris getting rejected subplot really necesary? I feel like it went nowhere other than to conviniently teach baioretto something else about love. Actually, was the forced marriage thing necesary? I feel like it only served to introduce the other subplot. This episode felt like the Simpsons, how they always start with something and end in an entirely diferent and unrelated situation.

Ah yes, because arguing on a zero-sum scale makes total sense.

So basically, both are shit in their own way?

what do you mean by boring?

i imagine miyazaki watching this and then reaching for his gun because his entire career was a failure

Has Sup Forums stop functioning?

BAIORETTO WAS SO KAWAIII THIS EPISODE

SHE'S LEARNING...

Oh he'd definitely contemplate suicide, but not for the same reasons you're thinking.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0

Girl of the season

Cattleya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what this is telling me is that Saber's hairstyle is borrowed from a combination of hairstyles and that Violet borrowed that combined hairstyle from Saber?

these bastards just don't fuck off do they

I like Violet's design but saying that she resembles Saber isn't uncalled for at all, especially given the popularity of the latter and how much Type-Moon has been recycling the same design template over and over. Honestly I would have preferred some of the original concept art they had (specifically the far-left one) for Violet's design but it is what it is.

There's an actual Fate show airing this season with an actual honest to god Saber faced lead. She looks less like Saber than Violet does and that's okay, nothing wrong with that.
Getting mad enough to make these edits over something a joke isn't good for you man.

the design they went with looks better though also don't encourage the fatefag

Right most design is cute

>the design they went with looks better
I have to disagree but hey, it's the one they chose and I'm not one to complain.

Even youtube anime personalities have made the comparison of Violet looking uncannily similar to Saber. There's also more than one user who has been saber posting.

Now that you mention it, I think the right one is a pretty good compromise between the left one and her final design.

This episode was too compressed. The problem is that, even if it was longer, it would have been terrible because it was poorly planned. For example, you can't send 2 people to write one letter, it's silly.

great lets not have a discussion about the show lets talk about this shit instead

>joke
Except most Fatefags are dead serious and been shitting up VEG threads since the PVs.
I guess this what happens if you keep eating up recycled trash from TM making Fatefags such as yourself visually impaired and every blonde girl they see is "saber".

She doesnt look too similar to saber to me, but I only remember how the VN and the ufotable seibah looks. Ufotable UBW was the same face for everyone so I dont think it counts.

That edits are made to make fun of Fate brainlets tho.

Maybe they keep doing it because people like yourself get so triggered by it, have you considered that? It's pretty damn funny that people like get so worked up over nothing so I can't blame them.

Boy jolly, that's a few too many commas mein friend! Care to revise your post?