He killed billions

He killed billions...

To save trillions.

billions is sort of an understatement

But they don't exist anymore. How can you kill something that doesn't even exist?

If you have a child and then kill it before it is born, it's okay because it never existed.

Each universe only has around 20 planets with intelligent life, so I doubt it went much past billions. "Universes" in DBS are tiny, smaller than real-life galaxies.

Actually the frieza saga proves orherwise, there are dozens of different species under Frieza's command just on namek

Supreme Kai later states there are only 28 planets with mortals in the entire universe, so yes, that's technically "dozens" of species.

the higher level universes probably have more planets its just u7 only has a few bc thats a low level univers

Destruction isn't inherently bad, is just how the multiverse work

I still fully expect the "we didn't actually really erased them, it was to motivate you, they're all in the waiting room right there!" ending.

thats cause the supreme kai is utter shit at taking care of his universe, let it get utterly ravaged by majin buu, was literally too inept to create new planets with life, and all the meanwhile beerus and frieza were running around blowing up planets and shit literally all the god damn time.
U7 is a fucking deadland compared to everywhere else.

Fuck off 4kid

They are Zeno's universes. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

Abortion is murder.

He's a literal soyboy.

sure as fuck didn't create any of it.

Remains to be seen.

Correction he erased billions.

didn't say I liked it.
just that I have no trust in them not to pull this shit.

well this just reduced the gravity of the entire situation.