思い出し、爽やかに笑みを浮かべるカタクリ

カタクリはルフィに謝罪。ルフィはいつかのクロコばりに、
海賊の勝負に卑怯なんて言葉は存在しない、回避できなかった自分が
悪いと返す。双方が覇王色を発動し、フランペ以下の外野は失神。
上着を脱ぎ捨て上半身裸になったカタクリは、ボクサーさながら
両拳にモチを纏ってルフィと対峙。もうお前を格下とは思わないと
告げるカタクリにルフィは感謝の言葉を述べ、拳を構える

【■拳と拳、タイマン!】

anyone who reads moonrunes is welcome to try since google translator is shit at this

>兄に褒めてもらえるものと期待したフランペだが、カタクリは
Another full of nothing chapter. Hack

Katakuri gives himself the same wound as Luffy, they take their shirts off and start a boxing match. Hot.

Translation: Katakuri was a former woman

So who is Yonkou Production? Why does he have informations on new chapters? And why doesn't he just relase a full summary if he has them?

Important points
>Katakuri is pissed at Flampe for interfering
>Katakuri stabs himself to even it up a bit and ends up coughing up blood
>he demands Flampe to laugh at himself as well because she laughed at Luffy
>Flampe, expecting to get praised for what she did, starts to think of Katakuri as a brother of hers no longer
>She threatens Katakuri with showing a photo to the whole country and calls him a monster. Katakuri smiles.
>Katakuri apologizes to Luffy and Luffy tells him that it's his own fault that he ended up that way. It's a pirate fight.
>Katakuri takes off his jacket and the two put up their fists to restart the duel with respect for one another

LITERALLY

That sounds so stupid, it might be true

WHAT THE FUCK SANA WAS SUPPOSED TO BECOME CANON THIS CHAPTER
YONKOUNIGGER LIED AGAIN

They are not confirmed yet

confirmed

Fuck off with your shipping and go to Tumblr or somewhere else retard.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Based GoatKuri

Wtf

WOT WHY.
no really why the fuck would he do this all of a sudden

based katakuri

ODA WTF ARE YOU DOING MY NIGGA

lmao Oda wrote himself into a corner?

Looks like Katakuri was bullied for his looks back when he was young as well

That's actually retarded.

Katakuri thinks so highly of himself that he's pissed his family would doubt him to do the job. In the last chapter or 2 chapters ago he said that going on your back is shameful. He obviously does have honor. I really like it. Katakuri for lookout!

>another chapter of nothing happening
Jesus fucking christ Oda

Yeah I mean how can he keep getting away with it??

unless this is Oda's way of telling us that his life is threatened right now, I can't think of another reason why he'd do that

Hack

I think yonkou posted the pic of Katakuri so maybe it just wasn't mentioned in the spoilers. Though right now it's looking like he just lied as I don't see why the jpn user wouldn't write that bit into the spoilers.

based GODa

Katakuri is facking based. Luffyfags BTFO!

What is fucking happening right now? Is Oda messing with us or has he generally lost it?

I knew we shouldn't trust this teasing attention whore

FUCKING HACK

what does it say and why are people mad?

BTW, I posted in the last thread that both Katakuri and Luffy released conqueror's haki. Forgot to mention it in this spoiler post for this new thread.

B A S E D
I_R
G__O

So Luffy just gets up from literally getting his sides destroyed?

No, he screams in agony, then the whole bit with Katakuri and Flampe happens.

HOLY SHIT ODA WHAT A
A
C
K

Holy shit he really impaled himself what the fuck. It's like he's begging Luffy to defeat him now.

He awakened gomu and fixed his sides with the new power

Not what I was expecting

It's official, the manga jumped the shark.
There is no good battle shounen left in JUMP since MHA also destroyed himself with O MY REWIND quirk and HxH is pretentious garbage

Yo itchy orda where my boy zoro at?

A FUCKING FIST FIGHT. THIS IS NOW THE BEST FIGHT IN ONE PIECE!
BASED GODA DELIVERED§

CHADFY BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH HIS MANLINESS.

BTFO SANJIFAGS

BAKE CAKES AND SHIT WHILE CHADFY FUCKS OVER A YONKO COMMANDER

CHADFY > SANJI

This is the first time i call bullshit on something Oda writes wtf

Luffy not only has the properties of rubber but gum as well

Wow this chapter is shaping up to be a heap of shit on top of a shitty arc.

Katakuri, who recognizes Luffy as a legitimate threat and wants to kill him, actually tells Franpe off for attacking Luffy last chapter. Katakuri then deliberately injures himself in order to put himself in the same standing as Luffy, so that they can have a man-to-man fight.

What the fuck is this shit? Didn't Katakuri want to ensure that Luffy dies so he can't master Haki and potentially beat him during the last chapter? Why the fuck did his entire motives change? Since when is this guy honorable?

Fuck off. This is awesome. When has the villain stabbed himself and demand someone laugh at himself? Ashita no Luffy has started. Get ready for the final part of the fight. Nobody predicted this shit.

Aside from Luffy having no real consequences from probably losing one of his kidneys and Katakuri stabbing himself being completely retarded: all it happened this chapter was Luffy and Katakuri getting in a fist fight.
Which they were already doing. Since 10 chapters. What the fuck.

Katakuri is pissed his family doubted him.

>Nobody predicted this shit.
Yeah because it's retarded

luffy only has the properties of rubber. katakuri tho has both the properties of rubber AND gum. That what makes him superior.

katakuri's muh honor attitude is literally a setup for the upcoming luffy winning asspull

I like it. It's a cool resolution.

>nobody predicted this shit
I'm sure a lot of people predicted nothing happening

Wait for the chapter. He probably saw no other way to win unless if he did that.

>ODA IS A HACK!!!
>WORST CHAPTER EVER
>WTF ODA?!
Wow is it really that bad?

>WHY ISN'T THE MANGA GOING EXACTLY AS I PLANNED
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

It's still a retarded motive. The Big Mom Pirates are notorious for not having any honor whatsoever, and it is out of character for Katakuri of all people to show some. Did Oda deliberately nerf this guy in order to give Luffy a realistic chance at winning?

he just gutted Katakuri as a character, user

t. woman or third-worlder

"My top priority is killing the man called Strawhat Luffy. Nothing else."
-Charlotte Katakuri, 2017

Jesus, Kata is jacked

>m-muh honor

The only way Oda can redeem this shit now is by making Luffy actually lose

Katakuri is different. This is the same guy that thinks landing on your back during a fight is shameful. You're telling me that guy doesn't have any honor?

USE THE POWER OF THE AFRO LUFFY

Fuck off, Zeno of Elea

"Here, let me nerf myself down a bit Luffy, my man, out of respect and honor, aight?"
- Charlotte Katakuri, 2018

Now this shit just got interesting

I remember one user saying katakuri will join the crew a few months back, its starting too look a lot more true now

How?

>Katakuri is so strong, the only way he can be defeated is for him to suddenly become an idiot and intentionally injure and limit himself

LUFFYFAGS BTFO AGAIN
NEEDS KATAKURI TO NERF HIMSELF TO EVEN GET A CHANCE AT WINNING

>The Big Mom Pirates are notorious for not having any honor whatsoever
[citation needed]
> it is out of character for Katakuri
[citation needed]

I'll post it again with some added info

Important points
>Katakuri is pissed at Flampe for interfering
>Flampe tries to shoot Luffy again, but Luffy dodges this time
>Katakuri stabs himself to even it up a bit and ends up coughing up blood
>he demands Flampe to laugh at himself as well because she laughed at Luffy
>Flampe, expecting to get praised for what she did, starts to think of Katakuri as a brother of hers no longer
>She threatens Katakuri with showing a photo to the whole country. Katakuri hears the word monster. Katakuri smiles.
>Katakuri apologizes to Luffy and Luffy tells him that it's his own fault that he ended up that way. It's a pirate fight.
>Katakuri and Luffy both let out conqueror's haki. Flampe's men get knocked out.
>Katakuri takes off his jacket and the two put up their fists to restart the duel
>Katakuri no longer considers Luffy lower than himself. He thanks Luffy, but states that he will still win.

Or Katakuri regretting his decision after he loses.
I mean, to be fair, Katakuri had showed signs of being honorable before. Katakuri turning into a conflicted character is the best case scenario at this point.

Katakuri thinks it's shameful for him to be forced on his back. And besides, Katakuri is only honorable to his family, such as when he gave them ear plugs from his mochi to protect against Big Mom's scream. Why the hell would Katakuri, who is the most efficient warrior in the entire crew and declares that he can't underestimate Luffy, suddenly give Luffy some leverage in their fight? It's way out of character for him.

But he would have never gotten stabbed if not for Flampe's interference.

The current "meltdowns" are entertaining.

i remember making these
>katakuri will join the crew
headcanons at the beginning of the arc.
what the fuck is going on

>itt soyboys and female cunts don't understand what is a man's honor

>Katakuri nerfes himself so that Luffy can defeat him

Oda I...

What a mess

>[citation needed]

This entire fucking arc is the citation.

So after all that tough talk about eliminating Luffy he just stabs himself and puts himself to risk? Nice writing.

That's it. No more ingesting shit from a hack

I like Katakuri more

I'm afraid not for those specific assumptions

> *proceed to sip a cup of soymilk*

When he said he wasn't underestimating Luffy, I'm pretty sure at that point it was a 1v1. Katakuri seems to be enjoying a fight for the first time. He's always dominated and now he can feel a challenge as Luffy's haki is upgrading.

>an honorable guy acts honorably
>This entire fucking arc is the citation.

So basicly Kata now respects Luffy because he got shot by his sister? Wut?
How does that changes the way he percieves luffy as a fighter or a man in any way?

Do you not remember when the Big Mom Pirates wanted to kill Sanji and his family and take the cloning system? They have no honour whatsoever

I can't wait for katakuri to join the straw hat fleet.

well he obviously wasn't actually trying properly, we saw him beat the shit out of him even with gear 4 with power mochi, then all of a sudden he can barely hit him.

katakuri is a complex individual.

How many chapters has this fight been going on for? It's at least 10 right?