When does it get good?

When does it get good?

SHIROU I'M HUNGRY

It already is, you fucking faggot.

If episode 3 is any indication of how not KyoAnus's fanfics go, then never.

it is a light novel adaptation, don't expect anything except unsatisfactory ending

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

It already is, for me.

is this the most beautiful anime girl?

It's not even the most beautiful Kyoani girl

14 episodes in

First episode

>violet
violet is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

I want to kiss her.

Never. When it finally will start adapting LN it will only get even worse with how banal those stories are. Ever read Paulo Coelho or Ricard Bach? Well, those guys are writing exciting and unpredictable stories compared to Violet Evergarden LN.

A Troll in Central Park was Don Bluth's singularity; a culmination of all the retarded elements of his movies (especially from Rockadoodle forward). Evergarbage is kyoanus's equivalent; a culmination of everything retarded about them since 2012.

kek

Post studios that would have done better job at adapting it than KyoAni

I'll start.

I don't know how any studio can salvage this boring story

They poured so much money into making the animation and art way better then average. But by gods, could they have made a more boring story?

Does it have fanservice?
I might pick it up if there's violet tits in this.

Stop trying falseflagger.

>all the threads are bait and reverse baiting
I thought it would die down after a while. Guess I was wrong.

Never. This shit is boring.

When the show ends

If you don't like it now, then it probably won't be good for you at any point.

It's already good. My problem with it is that it's not adapting the LN and becoming great by doing so.

episode 1

the best we've seen is the office slut's cleavage.
i hope she gets her tits out during her episode.

also how the fuck do a bunch of rural farmers in the middle of the mountains have such a high literacy rate that they can ALL read the hand-delivered notes dropped off in their mailboxes, while the urban city dwellers can't read or write so they have to go to some all-female automated doll service to give them the dictation?

The LN just dumped you into Violet's journey with no explanation. Kyoani is setting up the world and Violet's starting point, when the LN content starts it will be much more impactful thanks to it.

They're also scrapping volume 2 altogether in case you haven't realized.
Meaning they'll show Violet doing all of those crazy things but they'll never explain how and why. The way I see it, that's not a good thing.

>they'll never explain how and why
They never explain this in the novel either.

The author kind of does during Lux's arc. All of the things Violet is able to do that humans are not are kind of nicely put together in that chapter.

Who told you it would ?

>also how the fuck do a bunch of rural farmers in the middle of the mountains have such a high literacy rate that they can ALL read the hand-delivered notes dropped off in their mailboxes, while the urban city dwellers can't read or write so they have to go to some all-female automated doll service to give them the dictation?

Funny, that's the first thought I had when Violet wrote those letters. Also, please assume I'm retarded, but is Violet a robot who just the skin covering her arms, or did she just lose her arms and get robot arms? Where did the robot arms come from in a country that seems to be mostly illiterate and has only just developed typewriters and cars?

I'm just having a really hard time getting a sense of what Violet is, and it doesn't really feel like a mystery because everyone in the show takes it for granted.

The nun cult just implies that she might be some descendant of a goddess of war or some shit, and then Violet believes them because she's autistic.

Then it's never brought up again and just feels like a tacked on supernatural element, that'll probably be elaborated on in the third novel (though I hope not because it's retarded as shit).

>please assume I'm retarded, but is Violet a robot who just the skin covering her arms, or did she just lose her arms and get robot arms?
i need to know this too, is she an actual person?

Violet doesn't deny it when inquired. That's quite different to just believing desu.

She is human with artificial arms. She lost her human ones at war. And yes, robotic arms make no sense in a post-WW1 inspired world.

Yes

Oh yes.

literally discount saber

ARYAN GODDESS

which do you guys prefer?
Saber hair Violet
Scruffy soldier hair violet
Beautiful long hair violet

Just Violet.

new model is far better

close, but not quite

Every episode is basically "I want to know what I love you means."

Why didn't anyone tell me Iris was a fucking gypsy? All attraction instantly lost

Almost dropped this last week, but I have to admit this was the best ep so far. Probably because the anime original stuff is ending.

>busted
>not busty

Explain further.

Her mom was honestly forgiven too easily.

>adult daughter specifically requests that this guy is not to be invited (Violet told her for sure, she can't stop her autism and make the question subtle)
>"lol she probably had no good reason for requesting that, invite him anyway"
>never even apologized for it

>or did she just lose her arms
watch the episodes more carefully, in the one where they show the flashbacks with the Major's confession you can see that at least one of her arms was torn off.

violet evergarden, more like violet alwaysgarbage amarait!?

FMA did it better.

shit show

I don't think anything can save this show. The writing is garbage and all these characters suck.