Devilman Crybaby

It's the apocalypse and you're about to be devoured by devils

But Satan-sama is kind and stops them, offering to spare you if you agree to be transformed and join his harem of feminized angel transgirls
You will be collared and will sit at Mommys feet

But you will be treated kindly if you are a good girl

This isn't an offer many get the chance to accept?

What do you say to Satan Sup Forums?

Will you be a good girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjIVkl34Vig?t=0m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7JYoRhDfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best deal ever

>satan revolts against god because he didn't want to serve
>implying I would serve him
>implying I would serve a victim of heavenly chronic carpet bombing disease

*gives you tits and ovaries*

Whoops guess you are satans pet now

>giving me female characteristics will make him his slave
I would bitch so much he would strike me up from Hell.

He would just find that cute

I'd just use my debiruman powers to get my friends and family off of earth just in time for god's holocaust fuck satan lol

What if I punched him in the face?

It wouldent make any effect, your powerlevel would be so low, you can't even damage him, you'd be so helpless and weak they could hold you in their arms for a cuddle and you'd be unable to escape

Adorable

>buried transgender feelings bubbling up again
I should not have left the dragonball super threads

>you can't even damage him
I bet his emotional damage would be great though, since another object of his affection wants to do nothing with him.
And then God will throw salt bombs.

God kills him at the end so who cares.

Is Akira's final iteration going to be Devilman Jesus or are we going to see the same story repeating forever and ever?

Poor baby

the other girls of the harem will make up for your disobedience.

Or Akira will play with you if your that fussy

God kills u at the end

>Or Akira will play with you if your that fussy
What game are we going to play with Akira kun?

Akira was Satan's greatest warrior turned against him, just like Satan was to God. I want a Akira revival, where his strongest devilman turns on him, and so on. An eternal satan spiral down

This is why Akira can never win against Satan, just like Satan can't win against god.

I don't want him to have sex with me. I want his friendship.

And why God can't win against Nagai

Oh then he will be your friend
You him and Satan will have a nice time relaxing in beautiful gardens and comfy settings

Nagai is literally god in his series. He tortures his own characters just to vent his thoughts about how humans are evil. He is as much of an asshole as god is.

Can Satan not be Satan and be Ryo from the manga isntead?

I tell Satan to fuck off because I know Kami-sama is coming soon to kick Satan's shit back in.

are we talking about any satan in general, or ryo asuka

because if it's the former maybe, if it's the latter, fuck no that guy's a fucking asshole

>Being utterly helpless as a larger and higher being lavishes unwanted affection upon you, delighting in your meaningless bids to resist
That's pretty hot

I don't want a dick that's gay

Sure
You still gotta be a angel girl tho

Rood

The cute Satan, so yes Ryo
See? Good girl

*You can have a vagina if you wish*

If I am an angel girl I would spread my pussy for Akira only.

Go-Nagai made several manga about devils and stuff. Will he eventually make a manga about an angel?

>angelman
Sounds gay

>the Archangel Michael is fatally wounded as Satan looms over him and his armies begin to turn the tide of the final war and he may finally defeat God

>"you won't win brother" he coughs blood in and replies in defiance "the right hand of God will defeat you!"
>"you lie defeated at my feet, the right hand of God has failed"

>Michael smirks "...I am longer his 2nd in Command..."
>"but HE IS" looking behind Satan

>the figure that stands before him, tosses away Zenon's severed head

>He makes Satan tremble with fear as he utters one simple phrase

>"rip and tear"

youtu.be/kjIVkl34Vig?t=0m50s

I spent the better part of today jerking it to DATE's "Residence" series and wishing I were a woman.
This isn't even a question. Fucking YES.

>ywn be forcibly cuddled
>ywn stubbornly try to insist that you don't like it even though you know that you're enjoying it and they know it
Why must you people keep making me desire experiences that I will never get to feel in this life or the next?

Why's he look so fat

Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins after all*

*only if you are a cathocuck

This would be fun.

There a mommy out there for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7JYoRhDfA

t. Griffith

>even the last person on Sup Forums finally realized that griffith is based on ryo
bravo user

>Old friend shows up
>when he was young, he would harass other children and murder small animals
>immediately starts firing a machine gun at innocent people
>takes you to an orgy and starts stabbing people with a broken bottle in order to coax demons out of hiding and get a demon to possess you and completely remake your body
>threatens an old woman and hides an explosive in her house
>tries to kill your crush
>deliberately outs a demon in order to create chaos and get people killed
>you are then honestly surprised when he turns out to be a terrible person who outs you as a demon and tells people to kill anyone who seems different

These aren't red flags, these are glowing neon signs and Akira deserved everything that happened to him as a result of trusting an obvious socio/psychopath.

This is something that takes a while to get? Berserk is devilman in middle ages with more medieval related things and more hiatuses

I would say my post was the opposite of Griffith, he couldn't accept that he screwed up, he didn't rebel against anything. In fact, he was DESTINED to do the things he did, Guts would be the cahracter the character I had in mind.

nope. devilman is super hero gone wrong

berserk is fantasy gone wrong

both are "this thing but it goes wrong"
Wasn't Devilman a direct influence to Miura anyways?

No, that was Guin Saga.

Miura never cited Devilman, but he only said he was a fan of Nagai's dynamic style which means it's possible he might prefer Violence Jack.

suda51 for example cites Violence Jack and Susano oh as his favourite manga, which both are Go Nagai.

If I was Akira, I would join Satan the moment they revealed their Angel form, I would give up my fight against the devils, I would accept Satan's love and love them back

And we would sit under the stars together, in loving Embrace. And I wouldent care if Humanity was getting decimated. It's worth it to see them smile.

It wouldent be the tragedy ending where Akira is split in two. It would be a lovely beautiful ending and we'd create a new world as Satan wouldent lose his will to fight, my love for him would embolden him and the cycle would be broken.

And they would finally experience true happiness and love.

Ah I see, thanks for the info user.
The style worship is obvious at least.

>And they would finally experience true happiness and love.
That would murder Satan's character though

Can't have adorable children and life with Satan

Characters can have redemption arcs
It's for the best.

>satan redemption arc
If done well, maybe.

Satan and Akira
Together forever

No Chibi Chara Nagai is a God, but separate from Devilmans God. Satan wanted to kill him to escape the world that newborn God resided over and go back to the old one.

Thats dumb as shit.

Satan doesn't deserve Akira though
So is he a rival of the God God or what?

That's gay.

Also Satan was obsessed with him because Akira reached out to him when they first met. Ryo wasnt even going to grab his hand so Akira took it himself.

>Impending vore

Yes you can. You have to become part angel, which does required the roundabout method of Satan impregnating himself. So it's selfcest incest.

Also that's Amon possessing Akiras corpse.

Eat shit, Satan is going to loose and the world is going to be reset as it never happened for the 5th time anyway.

He was alive, just dying when Amon possessed him

A different God. A chibi God.

I'll be Akira and I'll love them

Same shit. Akira is as dead as he was in the 1970s one and then Devilman wants the girl who embodies his type.

chunky

>harass other children and murder small animals
The bullying was shown to be (at least sometimes) in response to bad treatment, like how he saw that kids had stolen Akira's shoes, so he stole all of theirs and presented him with all of them.
The animals were either in perceived self-defense (The capybaras frightened him) or mercy-kills (the diseased, suffering kitten).
>immediately starts firing a machine gun at innocent people
Thugs who cornered and harassed Miki, and showed Akira nothing but disrespect. They were frightened but unharmed.
>starts stabbing people with a broken bottle
Akira was horrified by this, but given that it proved Ryo right about demons I'm not surprised that's what he focused on.
>get a demon to possess you and completely remake your body
He'd already consented to this.
>threatens an old woman and hides an explosive in her house
She was harboring a rapist who was trying to expose Akira, while he was upset he could see where Ryo was coming from.
>tries to kill your crush
Shitty, but he backed down when Akira told him no.
>you are then honestly surprised when he turns out to be a terrible person who outs you as a demon and tells people to kill anyone who seems different
Ryo was unquestionably an awful person, but overall his awfulness repeatedly lessened when he was around Akira. He was a monster, but a monster that was somewhat tamed, and in many cases his brutality was shown to be the right path even if it was harsh, like how he helped Akira deal with Jinmen.

And with this pasta we have reached peak crybaby. Theres nothing worth disscusing anymore since these threads are now devoted to fetish fiction and debates about jow gay Akira and Satans relationship is.

Its gay as well as incest