Sell out your evil rat fink leader to the enemy in order to secure your access to hot brown pussy

>sell out your evil rat fink leader to the enemy in order to secure your access to hot brown pussy
>become celebrated hero and Prime Minister of Japan, while also creating a family with that hot brown piece of ass
When did you realize Ohgi was 100% justified?

For a second I thought this was Muramasa

>meant to be about the pride and solidarity of the Japanese people
>Ohgi racemixes in a heartbeat
>Ohgi is also a Jew

To be fair, IRL brown girls don't usually look like OP's pic

I would sell my country too for dat booty

Just kidding, I would give my life for this shithole KURWA

How was Viletta part of the Britainian purist faction early on in Geass when she is clearly not anglo in any sense of the word?

Code Geass hollywood live action when?

I don't understand you, she looks quintessentially British.

Jermiah's dick doesn't suck itself.

Brittania was America technically so Villetta was lucky enough to have some equivalent of the Civil Rights March.

user, you have much to learn.

Jeremiah seems too autistic to want a brown girl on his dick.

Jesus christ, at least with the roman life bullshit they can handwave about "muh africans" but this is just retarded.

>tfw your country is so shitty not even the world superpowers want to bother invading you
Also if the British left to the Americas, does that mean they never started sending convicts to Australia? And that CGverse Australia likely isn't run by whites?

Not sure but given she was obsessed with titles, maybe she was screwing over other minorities to elevate her own status in Britannian society.

Do you mean to imply Australia is still run by Abbos in the CG universe?

>Abbos
>not Knightmare sized spiders

Well Australia was a democracy in this universe so no, I doubt it was run by abbos who all had their own separate tribes.

Likely France or some other white country sent people there which then succeeded and became a democracy.

>they bother invading New Zealand
>don't bother invading Australia

Emu Confederacy has beaten back the invading Britannian army and declared their neutrality.

Can japanese men get blacked?

Yes,

So Emus in Code Geass Australia are Gundam-sized?

>How was Viletta part of the Britainian purist faction early on in Geass when she is clearly not anglo in any sense of the word?

Because Britannia´s philosophy is about racism only if you are a shallow retard. Britannia is a meritocracy. Sure, you will face racism and oppression if you oppose them like the Japanese did, but at least in theory, if you work hard, you can go up the ranks.

Of course, while that was perhaps the emperor´s philosophy, most Britannians are arrogant morons who just go "muh racial superiourity!"

Broghi did literally nothing wrong.

Was he even qualified to be PM?

Brown pussy is worthy.

Britanians look no different than your Japanese anime character.
They can also create a brown character and call her/his Japanese.
It's just anime artstyle, really.

I miss ladies who are sexually promiscuous. Now it's like if a girl shows that at all, women will say that's all she is to men as an object.

>ladies
>promiscuous
You mean whores, right?

>Complain about this
>You've already subconsciously been convinced black folk had any history or heritage with whites other than slavery
Don't worry, in a couple more decades of this people will think black folk in Rome were as normal as black kangs n' queens n shit in egypt nigga.
Just like how native people were honorable nomads that respected the land and each other, except they weren't.

Don’t forget Kallen getting GINO’D.

Weren't Nubians a thing? They were shit and only lasted for like 150 years but it seemed like the part where the kangz weren't a forced meme by Jews

Code geass girls have the best proportions.

There might have been some "black" people in Rome, it's not absurd, Kush/Nubia was known fairly well enough by the Romans and they traded with them.

>It's just anime artstyle, really.
I wish Sup Forums understood this. Even western cartoons do it, like the Simpsons, there is no excuse to take how a character look literally.

Britannia's philosophy wasn't one of racism or discrimination at it's heart, rather it's more accurate to say that people under the philosophy were twisting it to suit their own discriminatory beliefs. Rather it was integration imperialism.

>Take over country
>Make into part of empire
>Smash any remaining resistance
>2-3 generations later, country is now officially part of Britannia

Realistically Viletta was probably descended from a country that Britannia took over hundreds of years ago. Long enough that the two were fully integrated and considered a part of Britannia.

Seeing her child die in R3 is going to be interesting, especially if its due to Lulu's resurrection.

>burkina faso
What the fuck man

Zimbabwe I could understand that maybe it got cut off recently from the "empire" but seriously what the fuck is with Burkina Faso. Do they make army of knightmare frames from cow shit that allows them to defend?

You must not have been here when R2 aired, jokes about Burkina Faso being the biggest badasses were aplenty then.

Egypt as a civilization lasted something like 4000 years. Saying Nubians were Egyptians is like saying a fly is an elephant because it landed on its shit.

I won't accept that. Ohgi is a dumb bitch and a traitor.
And that's sad.

>Britannia is a meritocracy.
Yep, and that's why we see only one shitskin among britannian military higher ups. Reminder that majority of nogs and spics is too subhuman to advance in such system.

Wasn't there one Knight of the Round who was brown?

They died/were fodder but more seemed to exist than Villetta.

Ah yes, there was also Dorothea. So we have 2. lmao