Hunter x Hunter

I guess it's time to wait for Korean scans. RIP 2ch. Beware fake spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

fx.weico.cc/share/15645673.html?weibo_id=4202687362408807
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Nobunaga redeem himself for being an annoying retard?

Damn, Machi looks like THAT?

>how to spot 2011fag

Does anyone know where HxH2011 ended in the manga?

Considering how massive the boat is, a few explosions here and there won't hurt. Most of the explosions we saw during the Hisoka fight were small enough that there's no risk.

Jupiter and Rising Sun, on the other hand...

>You challenge Chrollo to a fight and he pulls out his book
What do?

Chapter 1 user

confirmed: one of Hanzo's abilities is kage bunshin no jutsu

Mention some of the nen skills he stole and used during HxH
>How does he know that!
>Go on, use your book
>He wants me to use my Nen, did he use a nen power that works when the enemy uses nen?
Chrollo doesnt do anything and plays safe waiting for you to do the first move

BOOKU
ACCOMPANY ON MASADORA

Chrollo become unstoppable once he got the bookmark.

If he puts the bookmark on that teleport abillity he can fucking jump arround the room while using another abillity.

RUBBER AND

yeah, a few explosions is doable, but i still think he will change the plan, it's not good to spam the same trick over and over again, we never saw kuroro use the same strategy twice (not that we got so many fights, but well vs mercenary used indoor fish, vs zeno and silva cloack plus dagger, all different)
hisoka probably planned out a counter for that, and explosions would create a big lot of casualties, which they probably dont care about but it could lead to a lot of attention from zodiacs and prince guards, which combined with hisoka could pose a more than serious threat

>he has a book
>he gets a bookmark
Why didn't he think of that before?

True, true. You're right. Chrollo will be changing things up.

I'm happy Togashi atleast became consistent

fx.weico.cc/share/15645673.html?weibo_id=4202687362408807

the fact that he can get the right page everytime is the biggest asspull
i mean, come on

Postnotes

Spoilers out.

Chapter 372 Disappearance

Rough shitty translation:

Someone notices aura coming off some other guard while they are training in nen "The private soldier of the 9th prince (Halkkenburg)"
Kurapika stops the tow guys from fighting

There is a trial going on, lawyer and judge talking

Scene move to Hanzo and Bisky. They are talking about the nen beast
Biscuit" The thorn in the body appears defense instinct, anxiety · fear stress and trauma is clearly affecting the sense Beast, "

Hanzo and Prince 1 gaurds talking about the nen beast attack and the trial (not clear)

Scene moves to Tyson talking about the special forces working for Benjamin

Scene moves to Kurapkia, Halkkenburg's man is talking to him and telling about what happened with his nen beast and that he saw his men die, he tells him about the feather "tattoo". Kurapika explains why he raised the alarm.
Yuhirai "The wish of the 9th (Halkkenburg) prince is abolition of the royal government ... in order to realize that this ceremony is exactly a thousand-one opportunity"

Scene moves to Hanzo, he's in a prince's room. Tentacles reaching for him (Not too clear). Scene ends with Camilla

Creepy

He mentioned that the bookmark causes him some new limitations, although he didn't mention what. Probably he has more conditions to fulfill when stealing a Hatsu. And the reason why he developed it is because Hisoka gave him all the time he needed to prepare for the fight. Chrollo wanted not only to win, but to win in the most stylish way possible.

Oh, and he also needed for his two-handed techniques, Sun & Moon and Gallery Fake. They were both recent additions to his collection.

That's genuinely awful. Yes, I'll be here next week, but that really is a shitty chapter.

Why wasn't she the first Rubber Joker murdered?

most likely the fact that he has to explain how they work, and probably in a limited amount of time. when hisoka interrupted him, he quickly went back to talk about them again
all his talk was to trick hisoka into listening, but by now he must have realized it so he wont be able to do it again, me thinks

>Beware fake spoilers
Sauce me

Maybe. He did say that he wanted to style Hisoka as much as possible, so he could have just been doing that.

Full Jap spoilers:

372消失

ヒュリコフ(おいおい、いくら何でもそりゃ……バレるだろ)
ヒュリコフ(素人がいきなりそんな大量のオーラを練れるわけがない。経験者丸出しだろ?)
ヒュリコフ(これじゃさっき手を挙げなかった意味が無い。第9王子(ハルケンブルグ)の私設兵は阿呆なのか?)
クラピカ「シェジュール、ユヒライ」
ユヒライ「は」
クラピカ「君達は念が使えるな。私を試しているのか?」
シェジュール「!?いや…そんなつもりはない!!」
ユヒライ「……その件で君と私達だけで話す事はできるか?」
クラピカ「警護上、私はここを動けないし君達を近づかせる訳にもいかない」
クラピカ「講習の後ならばどちらか一名と話をしよう」
ユヒライ「了解した」
ヒュリコフ(成程…自覚が無いって事か。操作系に操られているか王子の念獣に関連するものか…)
サカタ(ここまでが連中のシナリオで部屋に残る事が狙いかも知れない…)
サカタ(出来れば同席して警戒したいが…先程の俺の発砲をクラピカがどう評価していか次第だな…)
ヒュリコフ(もう一人(ロベリー)はさっき国王軍に拘束されたし…隠れ念能力者はあと一人か…)
ヒュリコフ(こいつは…上手くカモフラージュしてるな…)
ヒュリコフ(頭部から立ち昇るオーラも自然だし手から出ているオーラの流れもまさに未修得者のそれそのものだ)

弁護士?「それではこれより」
セイコ「黙秘」
セイコ「黙秘よ。質問には一切答えない」
弁護士?「貴方達は王室特権で保護されています。これは形式的なもので裁判記録にも残りません」
セイコ「何よりね。答えは変わらないわ」
弁護士?「…分かりました。手間が省けて私も助かる」
弁護士?「お互い72時間の辛抱です。監視付きなら移動も自由です」
弁護士?「リクエストがあれば大概のものは用意させますよ」

ハンゾーorビスケ「目に見えてデカくなってる」
「……どう思う?」
ビスケ「最初は空中を優雅に泳ぐ龍の様だったのに」
ハンゾー「それが徐々に念獣の形相が険しくなって肥大化が始まり…姉の死で加速度的に変様した」
ビスケ「体中のトゲは防衛本能の現れね。不安・恐怖ストレスとトラウマが明らかに念獣に影響を与えている」
「ハンゾー、ビスケ、交替だ」

ビスケ「本当に行くのかい?」
ハンゾー「ああケリをつける。犯人がわかれば王子と念獣も少しは落ち着くかも知れないしな」
ハンゾー「オレの本体に触れられたり声を掛けられると強制解除(アウト)だ。悪いが見張りを頼む」
ビスケ「寝不足はお肌の大敵なんだけど」
ビスケ「ネイチアの美容パック1グロスで手を打つわ」
ハンゾー「……了解だ」
ハンゾー「分身の術(ハンゾースキル4)」

A while ago someone posted a picture of a real life version of this “sushi”. Does anyone have it?

could be real, when you cant understand shit about them it's usually the real thing

ハンゾー「助けに来た。第1(ベンジャミン)王子があんたに会いたがってる」
タフディー「第1(ベンジャミン)…王子が!?」
ハンゾー「スカウト(ヘッドハント)だ」
ハンゾー「軍とは話がついている」
ハンゾー「となりのナゴマムが遺書で全てを告白し自殺ってシナリオだ」
ハンゾー「ただ公判資料として具体的な殺害方法つまり秘密の暴露が必要になる」
タフディー「…」
ハンゾー「念能力と念獣の存在が今回の儀で公となり裁判での証拠採用が正式に可能となった」
ハンゾー「詳しい能力の吐露が遺書にあれば完璧さ」
タフディー「…なるほど」
タフディー「オレの能力は"幽体離脱(ザ・タッチ)"っていう分身術だ」
タフディー「半径20m限定だが本体(オレ)が目を閉じて横になっていれば分身の方は自在に動くことが出来る」
ハンゾー「OK」
ハンゾー「今ナゴマムは薬で眠らせている。自殺に見せかけるから手伝ってくれ」
タフディー「わかった」
タフディー「でも何でオレがやったと…」
タフディーの背後から首を絞めるハンゾー
ハンゾー「ただの2択さ」
ハンゾー「先にお前を試しただけの事…!」

「ねー教えてよ何をする気なのー?」
サレサレ「ハハハ当日までのお楽しみさ」
「だって私達は晩餐会に参加出来ないのよ」
「そーよう。世界が変わる瞬間が見れないんだからせめて先に教えてよう」
サレサレ「じゃあヒントをやろうか」
サレサレ「あ、じゃ館内放送で聞けるようにするか」

he likes machi

タイソン「どう?タイソン教典を読んだ感想は」
タイソン「心に変化は表れたかしら?」
「いやぁ1つ1つの言葉が深く心に染み入りますー!」
「一行ごとにマジ感銘を受けすぎて中々ページが進みませんよ!」
「もう目次の章タイトルでノックアウトっす!今そこ熟読中っす~~!」
イズナビ「申し訳ありません。私もまだ未読です」
タイソン「いいのよー人にはそれぞれタイミングとペースがあるものー」
タイソン「でも保証するわ。あなた達には特別な力がある」
タイソン「私の教典であなた達は次のステージに行く!」
「は!感情進化中!」

「イズさーん、こいつ(妖精型念獣)オレから離れないんスけど何スかね~?」
イズナビ「オレにもだ。念能力者にしか視えてないし今のところ害もなさそうだ」
イズナビ「第1王子私設兵のオラーウに憑いてないってことは…」
「オレ達まさに王子のお眼鏡にかなったって事っスよね」
イズナビ「まだわからん。他に別の法則があるかもだ」

Use the properties of both rubber and gum.

クラピカ「今日はここまでだ。明日又同じ朝に」
ヒュリコフ(その後暗殺者に動きは無い。一日一殺って事か…?)
クラピカ(初日の警護兵の時は5人殺ってる。おそらく今回は条件がそろわなかっただけだ)
サカタ「クラピカ、私も同席したい」
クラピカ「悪いがこれは…」
サカタ「資格があるはずだ。権利もな」
サカタ「第3(チョウライ)王子に優先して有利な情報をもらえなければ我々がここに残る意味はない」
サカタ「この先、君とビルだけで乗り切れるとでも思っているのか?」
サカタ「衆人環視の中、暗殺者が動くのは想定外だったろう?」
クラピカ(オレが失神する前にビルが言っていた問題の一つだな…)
クラピカ「勿論その情報は保証するが今回は遠慮してくれ」
サカタ「駄目だ。セキュリティー上の観点からも私の言い分が正しいだろう?」
サカタ「ここで生じる念に関する情報は全て開示してもらう」
ユヒライ「我々に関する事でもめているならばこちらの方で譲歩しよう」
ユヒライ「第9(ハルケンブルグ)王子は出来るなら今回の儀そのものを中止させたいと願っている」
ユヒライ「今回の相談も事を穏便に治める為、念獣についての情報が欲しいんだ」
ユヒライ「王子も含めて私設兵全員の左手甲にこの記(マーク)があった。こすっても洗っても落ちないタトゥーの様な」
ユヒライ「王子曰くまず我々全員が倒れているのを見た直後王子も気を失い」
ユヒライ「目覚めた時には既にこの記(マーク)が手にあったそうだが…」
ユヒライ「奇妙なのは我々には気を失ったという記憶がない点と」

ユヒライ「王子が就寝時間外に寝ていた事を全く不自然だと思わなかった点なんだ」
クラピカ「操作系能力者の攻撃による記憶補正だな」
クラピカ「攻撃された記憶が消される事で突然現れた記(マーク)に対してパニックを起こしにくくなる」
クラピカ「この記憶補正は圧倒的に要請型の操作系能力者が用いるケースが多い」
ユヒライ「ようせい型…?」
クラピカ「対象者に選択の余地を与えつつ能力者のために動いてもらう事を目的とするタイプの能力者だ」

強制型・・・対象者の心身共に自由を奪い操る
要請型・・・身体の自由を奪い操る。又は対象者が自ら命令通りに行動せざるを得ない状況に追い込む(第12王子(モモゼ)の念獣がこのタイプ)
クラピカ「強制型や半強制型に比べて少ないエネルギーで多くの人間を操作できるのが特徴だ」
クラピカ「記(マーク)には現実世界で使われてるのと同じ効果がある」
クラピカ「記録・教書・分類・署名・威嚇・等々あるが第9王子の性格から考えてこの記(マーク)をどう見る?」
ユヒライ「…」
ユヒライ「決意表明と団結…が最も近いと思う」
ユヒライ「王子個人は覚悟を内に秘める御方だが…集団の決め事は自らの言葉や態度で明確に全員へ浸透させる」
ユヒライ「つまりこの記(マーク)は王子自身を含め同じ志を持つ者の証…!」
クラピカ「私も同意見だ。それならば最も目に触れやすい個所にマーキングされたのもうなずけるが…」
クラピカ「その志が問題だな」
ユヒライ「ああ。明らかに矛盾する」
サカタ「矛盾…何とだ?」

He wants to murder anyone he likes, that's like his whole character.

In an interview, Togashi said he was going to have Hisoka kill Machi, but decided to keep her alive so she could be a macabre messenger. So he considered Machi expendable enough to kill her then and there. It's possible that her character has become more important in the grand plotline, though, considering her dialogue with Danchou last chap.

ユヒライ「第9(ハルケンブルグ)王子の悲願は王政の撤廃…その実現の為に今回の儀は正に千載一遇の好機」
ユヒライ「しかし王子個人は殺し合いなど決して望まない…!」
ユヒライ「儀の中断を願い王に自身の辞退を伝えた程」
ユヒライ「相反する大義と信念。今回王子は信念を貫き遠く険しい道を選ぶ覚悟だが念獣はそれを望んでいないかも知れない…!」
クラピカ「ちなみに…指先の数字がいくつか視えるか?」
ユヒライ「オーラか…?いや…わからない」
クラピカ「やはり半覚醒の状態だな」
クラピカ「部分的・限定的に念が使える状態ではあるが自分ではそれを操作できない…」
クラピカ「発動条件は王子の言動と強く結びついているものと思われるが…」
クラピカ「王子自身にも同じ刻印があるという事はかなり危険な兆候だとも言えるな」
ユヒライ「!?それはどういう…?」
クラピカ「刻印に差異が無いという事は志に対して王子も支持者も平等だという意志の表れ」
クラピカ「その考え自体は素晴らしいが念獣の能力に対するリスクも同等に負うという事を示している」
クラピカ「強い能力であればある程、制約は厳しくなるし守れなかった場合の反動も大きい」
クラピカ「王子が評判通りの人物ならばリスクに命の危険が伴っても不思議ではない」
クラピカ「王子の信念が毒とならない様に同じ刻印を持つ君達がいち早く能力の全容を解明する事が重要だ」
ユヒライ「…承知した」

This "comment too long shit" is getting too annoying so I'll stop here, but anyway BakaData should be translating them now

autism
but he also pointed out he would like for her to hunt him after he killed kuroro
not saying he will never kill her, just that it wasnt the moment yet
didnt know that
yeah i would guess it's much better leave her for last, more drama
she surely is expendable, no one in phantom troupe is actually all that plot relevant

Literally the worst the spoiler of them all and the person that wrote this needs to be slapped nearly putting me to sleep.

Never gets old

I was surprised that Togashi was super close to killing Machi off. She seemed more important than the others.

Would you murder a girl that took care to treat your wounds and had a butt like that?

A true work of art

Some are more than others. Like Feitan and Phinks are more important than Bono and Kalluto. Machi is in a strange spot in the Troupe. She has a relationship with Hisoka and is a founding member, even being abnormally close to Danchou, but she hasn't actually been relevant in a meaningful way. Like, Kortopi, of all people, ended up being more important than Machi in the past fifteen years.

Everyone on 2ch says its real and translators on mangahelpers seem to think so too.

Some other informations: Hanzo has different skills and one of them is making clones. Halkengburg's guards have been nen baptized by his beast

is he sleeping on bunk bed with Bisky
so cute

I'm having a hard time answering this question from Hisoka's viewpoint. Maybe?

Is Machi really a founding member? I recall her wondering who Chrollo was in the flashback
Hopefully she gets more plot importance though

kortopi, like paku, had particular nen, so he was obviously more important in terms of strategic development
pure fighters are tecnically all fodder

Bring up some of his dead friends and watch him go full emo.

I think Kalluto exists at this point purely to die so there's some tension between Kurapika + Killua

kurapika knows who kalluto is

Never been able to think of a good hatsu so I would die

It's practical, but heck that's cute. I can't wait to see what Hanzo can do. And I hope this is the arc we finally see Bisky get serious.

what about a realistic picture?

No, because he is murdering the spider because he resents Chrollo and his associates for killing him. He has some affection for Machi. If Machi was a strong fighter, he would probably have tried to fight her then and there, but that's probably not the case.

And yet he kills one of the weakest and non fighter in the group right after that.

That fish has a weird snout. What's the species supposed to be? I assume in the herring family.

he murdered them to remove their abilities from kuroro's book
he always wanted to kill strong fighters, i guess he wants to test his reborn nen too

>Is Machi really a founding member? I recall her wondering who Chrollo was in the flashback
That was a flashback of the founding of the Spider, with Chrollo explaining his ideals.

Because he has no affection for that weak member, in contrast with Machi. Read my post, fucking speed reader.

>Bisky with her hair down

Yeah but at the same time it's Hisoka, so his affections are fickle and she also knows a lot. I guess he just didn't feel like it.

You fags want not to die so bad its honestly pathetic.

This is honestly the best answer, even though it's terrible.

kys if you want to die

Quick, post your favorite Volume cover.

Stop fucking faggot.

Start at 340.

He left her alive at that point to relay the message to the spiders. And then defeated that point by gibbing Shalnark and Kortopi before they got the message. Dude's not sane

Probably this one.

w-what do you think Biscuit's hair tastes like? haha asking for a friend

Am I the only one who thinks no spoilers are better? We get to experience the first time reading a chapter to it's fullest.

I'm just saying, I'm sure he thought about it along these lines
>well, she helped me out
>she's not a strong fighter so I don't feel the itch
>but she does know too much information
>eh
>fuck it, maybe another day
Hisoka is a flippant sociopath

I wish Togashi showed us Machi relaying the message and then them finding out two members died. I wonder if Phinks and Feitan threatened to kill Machi again. Most importantly I wonder how Chrollo handled it.

Like old, muscular, sweaty woman

Its, user. To its fullest. Not it is fullest.

agreed
but im an impatient bitch

Is this skill really just named "Hanzo Skill 4"? Creative

We already waited years for this shit and lately the chapters aren't even exciting enough to warrant not knowing about them.

He probably actually only has one skill and it's just called that for bonus mindgame points

Speak for yourself, I'm loving the chapters.

The 5th skill is dancing Mambo

I want it to be like the Jecht Shot 3.

this
different from what we are used to, but i like them

Hanzo has always been cool and lame at the same time.

Hold #5 - reverse armbar

Chrollo's entire ability is absolute bullshit and you know it. Instead of developing an ability and shaping your own strategy and fighting style with using what you have (See: Hisoka, Morel, Kalluto, Killua, every other men user), he can just instantly take control of an ability and have it at seemingly 100% Effectivness, if not better. In addition, he can instantly swap between abilities after he deactivates the previous ability, with zero cost or time requirement. He also has no limit on the number of abilities he can posses and can seemingly lone abilities from comrades and then return them when he's done. He also benifits from the Nen after death buff if the previous user has enough willpower.

But THEN we have the fucking bookmark, which he seemingly materialized out of his own asshole. This allows him to use two abilities at once and ignore the one small issue he has ever had, the need to hold the book. The restriction for that is (seemingly) that he needs to tell the opponent about the ability, but considering Chrollo doesn't usually fight without full knowlage of his opponent anyways, that isn't a big issue.

Eveyone else in the series has to work hard and try and pull off complex (See Morel) or risky (see Feitan) moves to win fights with their given abilities. Chrollo can just say "Eh, these abilities arent working all that well, let's try these two instead" over and over and over again until he wins.

And the biggest bullshit about the bookmark is that he isn't forced to use it. He can just decide to stick with one ability at a time (Wow, what a nerf!) if he wants.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS! Chrollo also gained access to the memes of Sun and Moon, which invalidates even the 2 Hatsus at a time. Forget about even using bookmark, you can just slap a seal on a conjured or emitted object, and just sticks around after the ability is gone. This means he can have as many up at once as he wants.

Fuck Chrollo and Fuck Skill Hunter

when he does the one finger handstand and gets kicked in the face, he outdid himself

this and the Meruem one

The pasta is stale now.

I always forget about how bullshit Sun and Moon was. O MY BOOKMARK and O MY SUN AND MOON were 100x worse then O my rubber nen