What could have Mamika said to Altair to actually get her to cooperate with her in this scene?

What could have Mamika said to Altair to actually get her to cooperate with her in this scene?

Mamika's chances would be the best if she disassembled Altair's team, convinced Alicetaria to take a neutral stance and derailed the conversation to force Altair to be more honest with everyone else and establish a more open dialogue with the other side. Declaring her as an enemy is a very confrontational and deadly option, and Altair gladly took it the moment she snapped.

The government side is not completely aware of Altair's true motives until very later on in ECF where they can do very little to nothing to help it, I think the story would take a very different turn if everyone were involved in her revenge plan from earlier on, it could either turn into a therapy session or a tragic battle where Altair would go down in a blaze of glory.

why did they opt for a serious save-the-world plot when the setting is for comedy

Mamika just needed to humble down, she was too direct and full of herself.

>I want to help you, and I want to help Setsuna as well.
>>You dont understand anything!
>You're right, I dont. But I want to.

Easy.

>Declaring her as an enemy is a very confrontational and deadly option, and Altair gladly took it the moment she snapped.

I found that part kinda OOC of Mamika in a way, I dont know. Maybe she was angry at Altair for lying, but still - Magical girls, especially MC magical girls have tremendous amounts of empathy, even towards their villains. It was clear she came to confront Altair with the idea of defeating her instead of truly understanding her and that felt a bit off.

It was already established that she was more of a gung-ho type from the second episode, so my guess is that while she was awakened to the deadly realities of the world she didn't have enough time to understand how that affects the way people treated their enemies. She took the initiative as before and trusted Altair's good intentions.

To be entirely honest, this show was trash.

It started off good and the characters and humor was great, However they wrote themselves into a mess and we got the most mediocre ending possible as a result.

Mamika really disliked ambiguity. I think the way she ran from Alice as their relationship was getting complicated did a great job of telling that before she had her meeting with Altair

Remember when we thought Meteora was actually Altair? Good times.

Nothing, Altair will only listen to Setsuna, and she's dead.

She held a pretty relaxed conversation with Blitz.
The thing with edgelords is you just need to avoid triggering them.

Her conversation with Blitz gave me really high hopes that the series would take a turn for the better, and then it led to 9 episodes of info-dumping.

I'm actually happy that I got to pick this show up after it aired despite mouthbreathers like you

Meteora was the worst character in the show and ruined the entire thing by existing in the latter half.

Mamika didn't deserve this

Nothing, Altair is brain-damaged.

Does anyone have the webm of Mamika's henshin sequence

They weren't just infodumps, they were infonukes. Meteora was worst character but she was hardly the reason the show sucked. They hyped everything too much compared to what they delivered in the end.
Making Altair so OP to just toss her in another dimension forever conveniently forgetting her revenge after knowing it's not even the real Setsuna was horseshit. That was the biggest issue, following by characters dying for no reason and just acting retarded.

>knowing it's not even the real Setsuna
This is le fanfictions

>I can't understand what you're going through, but I don't want you to suffer or do something you can't undo, so I'll try to be your support until you can open up to me.

I miss Mamika

Meteora was the one who wrote Re:Creators. So she basically created everything and everyone.

>It started off good
If by "started off" you mean just the first episode and only the first episode, then you'd be kind of right, but by the second episode it became clear that this show was going to be utter shit.

Ep 1 was great, then it was good until Mmika dying, then it went to absolute garbage, and not because of her death, but because they failed to do the most logical thing which is to make Aliceteria find out about it and go apeshit on Altair, instead they chose le quirky manipulative Shark and Alicteria acting like a retard until she accidentaly kills herself.

"I'll wear the glasses and black wig."

World Etude at which time of the year?

Exactly at you wish o'clock which is half past haha never

Altair was justice. everyone else was an idiot or an underhanded bastard. none of them had the balls to say "yeah its sad but if you want to die go die on your own, don't take the world with you"

no one avenged the bookseller

this

not this

elaborate

What the fuck you're right.
RIP
Dude just wanted to sell books and then a crazy shark walks into his store and murders him for demanding her paying for her purchase. He was too good for this world.

Can you imagine if Altair tried pulling this kind of shit in somewhere not in land of betamales and apologies? She'd be knocked out in 10 seconds by dozens of characters 100x more popular than her in US alone.

I like to roleplay as Altair in VRChat and crash worlds.

How about seducing Altair? She doesn't look experienced in that department.

She'll still win.

No she wont, all you need is an internet meme character on a universal scale with fans from all over the world(not just Japan) and she's fucked.

indeed i was expecting more servants deaths shit was very light-hearted.

Just think about it for a bit:
She's from a music video that never been expanded upon.
Thanks to the countless fanfiction that her fans provides, she can outright shape the world to her chosing (as long as she have an audience to neutralize the side effects of her powers).
The fact that her creator died because of the trolls, which makes her the most sympathetic mary sue in fiction.
Basically, Altair's unbeatable. The only way for her to stop with her angst rampage is for Souta to recreate the scenario where her creator commited suicide and insert Altair into it; WHICH THEY ULTIMATELY DID AND IT WORKED.

Mamika has this insane gap, it's extremely sexy. And the spats, damn.

> her creator about to commit suicide
Fixed.

Yeah, but her powers come from her fans in Japan. If you have an OC character with double the amount of fans & fan material, wouldn't that make that character automatically stronger?

>To be entirely honest, this show was trash.
But not as much Darling, Fate and VEG currently are.
This show at least made me excited to wait for new episode to see how plot will develop, none of this season 3 top hyped blockbuster do that, sadly.

>Mamika has this insane gap, it's extremely sexy. And the spats, damn.
Big girl like Alice will enjoy them massively in their future cross-over.

Yet the video can be viewed outside of japan, therefore she have as much foreign fans as everyone else.

The platform was something along the lines of nico nico douga, people outside of Japan rarely go there because it's all in Japanese.

I'll rock your body

I think the threads peaked from the middle of the first cour. Discussing who would appear in the next episode, who would fight whom and who would end up dying next were really fun to speculate about. Plus there was a lot of actual genre discussion from mecha to mahou shoujo and watching the story mechanics and the characters unravel was nice back then. I only wish they did more episodes instead of having so much downtime beating every point of discussion to death. NTR bait shit like that really killed the anime originals this year so far.

I remember when drawfag predicted Mamika's death.

You anime is crap let's make it better.

That was one of the best things about livewatching then. On the same day even, but to be honest the episode preview was a massive deathflag in itself.

>only name Mamika has ever successfully managed to pronounce correctly
>it gets her killed

I fear for Mamika's safety.

please stop

And so, I squeeze the mayonnaise onto the egg.
Mayonegg.

Your life is a comedy. A one big fucking joke.

Everyone shut the fuck up I'm posting the best girl of this show.

Is it true that hey got an animator just for her?

I remember that too. Poor Mamika

They managed to make a character like this actually interesting and not pure cringe, which was impressive.

Did anyone end up translating that whole design document/first draft of the story that was made while the show was developed? I know there were a few nuggets dropped like Meteora having a villainous/sociopathic streak, and Altair's whole insane one-sided rants to hallucinations of her author.

I wouldn't be surprised. I was literally watching the show for her. Then it turned out she ended up saving the day anyway, despite being a "villain" in her own story.

I think what really sold it was the fact that they got Maaya Sakamoto for her, which was probably the perfect seiyuu choice. Could you imagine any other voice? Perfect combination of crazy and playful.

I've never heard of that, but I'm interested as fuck now.

>Altair's whole insane one-sided rants to hallucinations of her author.
That's very interesting.

Sounds disturbing as hell desu senpai

Because then you don't get a massive battle royal with anime characters from different settings, you big dummy.

Someoen has to describe the sex with Altair before this thread is over

>Literally a fucking jrpg NPC

You do realize that info dumps were her main function in universe right? I mean good lord, why are viewers so fucking stupid these days? Why does everything need to be spelled out?

This ain't Eva, folks. Pay attention to what it is your watching

Why are Magical girls so punished these days?

Mamika is Mami and Madoka combined in case you havent realized. She was made to suffer.

Did a bit of digging, the docs in question were released a few months back as "Re:Creators NAKED" but unfortunately I don't believe there's a translation anywhere aside from the random snippets that were being passed around at the time.

She felt like she escaped from a Narita Novel/anime

Welp.
Do you have said snippets tho?

I dont care if that's what she supposed to do on paper, in anime setting when she eats my brain with her constant blabbering monotone voice, it doesnt work and I just want her to die.

Afraid not, they came up here and there in the threads towards the end while it was airing, so aside from diving into the archive, I've got nothing to show for it.

So i take it she's still roaming the world somewhere magic trolling mother fuckers and committing murders, and everyone is just ok with that in the end?

Altair maintained everyone's magic so she's just a rich sadist now.

She's pretty much just doing whatever the fuck she wants in America, living the high life. She doesn't even really need her magic anymore.

She's gonna come back to rape Soda eventually

Now that I think about it, wasn't Naked based on said draft (even though it's no longer online and you have to buy both the volumes to read it)?

Meteora-Souta and Magane-Souta are equally fun ships I kind of want to see both happen separately

If we do take into account the rest of the world. We have to remember that not THAT many people have a favorable view of her.

Altair's abilities were expotentially greater in-series because of the fact that the writers were actively pushing the idea into our heads that the audiences THERE loved her no matter what she did, even causing deaths to characters who are implied to be fan-favorites (remember, they wouldn't materialize if they weren't).

Hell, I personally met people who liked Shark, Mamika and Alice more than Altair - and wanted to her go down at the end (you can see where that went). Me, I was simply dead inside by that time, this show is just exhausting.

imo, entering our universe would actually depower her.

What if she professed her love to Altair?

.....Se won't go that low.

>character powerful because of fanfiction isn't powerful if there is no fanfiction
That's kind of obvious. Though popularity doesn't make you directly stronger in re:creators world. The most popular SoL character will lose to an unpopular planet buster. Altair can harness popularity because it means more fanfiction, and she can turn into strength because her gimmick in fanfiction is being a broken OC that does ridiculous feats, and finally her popularity in her live show allowed her to trick the audience into accepting her new powers without having a source.

As proof the second strongest character in the ECF was the least popular (a literal no one).

>She was made to suffer.
If only she wasn't.