One Piece

Katakuri's voice actor in the anime will be Tomokazu Sugita.
Spoilers for Chapter 893:
Luffy suffers in agony . Katakuri finaly admited his strength but , he says " he was distracted" and this gets kata disappointed / (in despair?) .
Flampe shoots with the blowpipe again but luffy avoids it by CoO .

Katakuri notices flampe .
She expected to be praised by her elder brother but He said that it is tedious to interfere in "mens match" . He gets enraged and shows his mouth .
Further more to make himself in the same condition as luffy , he staps himself with his 3 forks-spear . And tells flampe : "If you are laughing at straw-hat then you should laugh at me too " .

Flampe is disillusioned by katakuri's riped mouth . She spits her gum on his face and says that she will not admit him as her older brother anymore .

(memories [ " monster " , "pelican eel"] )
He throws a clear smile .
Flampe threaten to spread his mouth-picture all over the country .

Kata apologies to luffy .
L : "there is no thing such as unfaireness in fight between pirates ."I wasn't able to dodge , it is my fault , so take it back" .

Both release their CoC and flampe and everyone else faints out .

Kata removes his shirt (naked upper part of the body) and is in boxing position
Katakuri tells luffy that he is not understimating him .luffy says that he is thankfull and prepares his fists .

Katakuri: I won't think of you as an inferior anymore.
Luffy: Really? That makes me happy. But I'm still gonna win!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/959027798013747200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another chapter without carrot

>Daily reminder that if Big meme dies it's Katakuri's fault

Is he smiling or is that his serious face?

Feels good actually

Damn this got manly fast.

sfx is for smirking

How hard are you from this chapter?

soon

>Katakuri's voice actor in the anime will be Tomokazu Sugita.

I'm proud to belong to the LuKa fanclub guys

She's sleeping, user.

Harder than wapometal.

in previous chapter she was sleeping

Nothing happened the chapter

I hope she sleeps forever.

>Flanbe was LITERALLY pointless
Why even bother?

Holy shit as I was reading I thought for sure that was fake, too good to be true. Oda found a way to please both Luffybros and Kata-anikis

how is it his fault?
Luffy will not kill her nor any of the SHs.

>soyboy sobbing
Sasuga, Oda.

Big Mom will die in the near future and Katakuri will inherit her crew and become Luffy's ally

Hack

He's happy and pleased with himself as fuck, can't you tell?

Where is the promised SaNa?

>Flampe is disillusioned by katakuri's riped mouth . She spits her gum on his face and says that she will not admit him as her older brother anymore .
Disloyal skank

I wonder what's up with the left side of Katakuri body. It gets all the accessories, tatoos, belts, leg guard, all the details, while the right side is left completely bare for some reason.

Well I get the Kata is like mirror to Luffy but stronger and the whole fighting in a mirror world drives the reflection home. But I hate how oda keeps trying to make these arcs last for chapters pages long.
That's the sacrafice we the reader are just going to have to deal with.

I love how Oda can insert CoC into Katakuri's abilities without anyone questioning it. He and Luffy didn't have the signature clash of CoC users fighting

>Flanbe is literally abject garbage
She is beyond worst girl

>they spent a whole chapter talking, again
>nothing happens, the chapter, again

Depends on fighting style, one side is their defensive side or weaker side, while the other is stronger or the attacking side. Plus using the weight like a ballast is a possibility.

>Love in the crew
So Yonkou was talking about Luffy and Katakuri?

>Shirtless men
>Back tattoos
>Fist fights
Nice to see Oda has recently gotten into the Yakuza series. The fight is gonna end like pic related, just you wait.

why is blimp butt bothered by sick fucking fangs and tats?
don't teen girls love vampires and shit?

Same reason most characters have details on their right side, its easier to draw.

Must suck to be Katakuri
Hypercompetent
Hypermasculine
Honorable
Reliable
Charismatic
Powerful
still gets rejected the moment someone sees your face

They fear Mama as much, maybe secretly they doesn't mind if she dies.

For a crew filled with so many freaks, Big Mom's kids sure are discriminatory for the smallest reasons.

Flame is the whole reason all of this is happening

Actually, since kata has a devoted following of fans it is safe to say that he could have the CoC. Or one could make the argument that people with CoC seek each other out instinctively, but that's my head canon.

But Luffyfags are btfo, they wanted a future sight.
There is nothing that makes Luffy look good in this chapter.

>still gets rejected the moment someone sees your face
>Pudding is actually his favorite sister since they both hide their defining features from everyone.

>Katakuri's voice actor in the anime will be Tomokazu Sugita.
I wish

Yakuza first rule about yakuza
Never talk about yakuza

It's already been confirmed my man

>Honorable
>Cute
>Loving Onii-chan
>Loves sweets
>Has a sensitive side
Do we deserve him bros?

I hope Luffy throws Katakuri to her and crush her with how back. Death by suffocation

It's true twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/959027798013747200

Katakuri for the next nakama!

I want Kata to win and let Luffy go back to his crew
I have never respected a villain as much until Kata came along

Goes to show that Kata has the CoC, they follow him because had that aura about him but when they see his face oooo never mind.

>There is nothing that makes Luffy look good in this chapter.

Chapter isn't out yet. Summary =/= chapter.
At least wait until you read the whole chapter.

However, you are right.

he didn't have the chapter and was simply attentionwhoring

Perospero literally said that if Big Mom dies then the crew will be in disorder and he doesn't want that to happen.

So are we really going to act surprised every time the main villain of an arc has CoC now? Doesn't that say a lot about how strong luffy is, or do people prefer him to struggle against jobbers?

this will happen

All it took was him to mirror Luffy.

>Everyone loves Katakuri
>he has CoC

>Everyone learns to love Luffy
>he has CoC
POTTERY

>still gets rejected the moment someone sees your face
Literally me

>its unbelievable that the first mate of a yonko has CoC

what about that old guy that luffy ace and sabo hung out with? didn't he have CoC, and he was basically a hermit

I don't get him.
Why would the crew be in disorder?
They lost their territory but crew can still remain together.
WB's crew is still together under Marco, only allies got destroyed. But the main crew is still together.

>kills the loyal patissiers who promised not to tell anyone
vs
>proudly flaunting his mouth to his dipshit sister who threatens to show everyone
How the fuck does this make any sense?
The only answer is that the LuffyxKata shitposting is actually real and the dude spontaneously fell in love with Luffy during their fight

It doesn't matter because we'll never have him even if we do.
;_;

Katakuri is an honorable man. Soyboys and Women won't be able to understand stand this character.

>literal black lightning

That was non-canon filler.

Are you retarded?

Is there any CoC user who is unlikable?

>Kata’s mouth is seen as freaky
>in his mom’s crew

I know this is supposed to be part of his family’s overarching hypocrisy, but Jesus

>Muh passtissiers
Are we still with that. Also is obvious that Katakuri is fed up with Flambe bullshit

Katakuri proves to be powerful for luffy to beat then nerfs himself to be equally(or lower) to luffy just to have 1v1 "man-to-man" fight

wtf is oda thinking here? this fight is in katakuris favor and completely one sided.

man this just boring luffy proves to has fucking plot armor and its called "will of d"

way to fool me oda but i have seen the light now.

Will Luffy ever realize how absolutely gay eating a man’s Mochi is?

Luffy sees traits in Katakuri that he wants, and the same goes for Katakuri. He most likely realized it doesn't matter what they think. Plus she got knocked out so he could always stop her before they leave or something.

This is true, its hard to find honor amount thieves, even harder in pirates.

Reminder that Flambitch is a shit

user please remember to use "hack" so my filter catches it.

Why wasnt he fed up with longnecks and Brulee bullshit?
Why didn't bother they him when they helped him against Luffy?

Then suddenly, Flampe shot my enemy, its disgraceful, I nerf myself.

Can we agree that she's the worst Charlotte right?

>Kata apologies to luffy .
L : "there is no thing such as unfaireness in fight between pirates ."I wasn't able to dodge , it is my fault , so take it back

Luffy is still one of the best shounen protags

but they still run shit by oda, I don't think he would let the animators mislead us about the nature of haki. take this guy and his haki-fan-wind powers, its non-canon but completely plausible in the canon universe

I can't speak for luffyfags but I like it when he struggles and has to run to fight another day.

Oda officially wrote himself into the corner. Just end this arc already Oda my man

Chinjao was lame
be great if enel learnt CoC though

Akainu? Does he have it

>the dude spontaneously fell in love with Luffy during their fight
It's this + Flampe being family.
Along the course of the fight he often went out of his way to ask Luffy about what he was thinking and why he was doing shit and try to understand and figure Luffy out in ways that aren't relevant to the fight. Shipping memes aside he was obviously interested in Luffy, that's what the Kataluffy shipping was based on in the first place.

Because long necks and Brulee didn't intervene in the fight in any way, shape or form

Have you missed how most of the problems Big Mom's crew has had stemmed from crew members putting themselves first? They lack unity despite being family.

He his it for so long, really any blemish was enough to ruin his rep.

>things women will never understand

She's 15, give her a break. All girls that age are worst girl.

I wonder where he got that vanity complex. Some of the most powerful people in his world are fucking hideos after all

I know I'm going to be hated but I liked this guy analysis:
Okay so I'm probably looking wayyy into this, but it works. Just a simple connection I thought of...

Katakuri being Mochi is a perfect representation for his character. As he was molded by his family, who say he is the "epitome" of perfection. His family force him to be an unbeatable opponent and are constantly bragging for him.

Just as mochi is shaped, so is Katakuri's image.

However Luffy being rubber, no matter how much others project their ideals of him, he retains his original character. No matter how much you stretch and squish him, his character and charisma won't change.

Rubber will always bounce back.

I get where you are coming from. It's a fault and a plus to his character. Katakuri is the type of guy that wants to prove he is better by his own skill and needs no help, right? While at the same time I want to see how oda would get Luffy out of that situation. But this is where Oda is bound by his story and has to admit where Luffy would loose if some one were to get in the way. Since Luffy would most certainly die in that case he has to pull a hand of God move by making katakuri an honorable man. Now wether this was planned ahead of time or not is now in question. If it wasn't planned then you can call its a hack if you want.

>The Virgin Momma’s Boy
>The Chad Orphan

His fanclub didn't reject him, I'm sure many people in his family wouldn't either.

BM herself may be really self-conscious about being butt ugly so she made sure to take it out on her kids.
I mean look at Pudding, or BM telling Chiffon to get her hideous face out of her sight

>
However Luffy being rubber, no matter how much others project their ideals of him, he retains his original character. No matter how much you stretch and squish him, his character and charisma won't change.

I like to think he’s a parody of the mysterious masked man archetype; he’s not particularly ugly under there, he’s just underwhelmingly goofy looking