This was the most comfiest anime I have ever watched...

This was the most comfiest anime I have ever watched. I know that tastes vary but is there another anime that can compete with Hanasaku Iroha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IXm4Vt-h8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>okada shit
>good

Romance drama ruined the comf.

Fug man, I'm always a fan of a good romance plot. I'm 29 so I might be biased.

>I'm 29 so I might be biased.
I'm 31, so it's probably not a matter of age.

>so it's probably not a matter of age
You're right.

Tari Tari was also good, I'd say it's just a little below Iroha.

Thanks user I'll look into it.

Minchi was the best girl.

Easily best anime of PA. Please watch it.

It was comfy romance drama. Ohana was my girl, she was the main character and the best character, but she deserved everything she got.

I did, so I'll tell you again,
>okada shit
>ever good

>Easily best anime of PA.
Shirobako and Sakura Quest are both better.

>Sakura Quest
>Better than HanaIro

I can grant you Shirobako, even though centering the viewpoint on Ohana made her show more personal than Shirobako could be, but Sakura Quest? Did we even drop the same nothing-happens show?

>Faggot.
>Lacks a brain.
There, I'll let you know what you are since you're not obviously aware.

>Sakura Quest
>Anywhere near good
Sakura Quest tried to be Shirobako without the charm and like Iroha without being interesting/comfy/fun

it was average at best

See

Ohana was cute, but the show as a whole wasn't nearly as comfy. In particular the romanceshit completely ruined the mood.

Konohana Kitan is what Hanasaku Iroha would have been if Hanasaku Iroha were good.

It's okay user, you've got the right to like Okada stuff, but remember that it's shit.

What’s your favorite anime?

What is it tho?

>Okadashit
>not shit
You're an odd person.

>In particular the romanceshit completely ruined the mood.
Then maybe what you wanted the mood to be wasn't the mood? It wasn't about comfy hijinks, it was about Ohana learning to grow up and stop being sarcastically detached from everything.

Both were average at best, just take off all the drama stuff of Hanasaku and now you'd have a good anime, Okada is really bad at writring interesting drama or romance.

And thus it ultimately wasn't as entertaining as Shirobako or Sakura Quest.

I know, it was weird for me to see it too.

Hidamari Sketch, how is my taste?

Tari Tari is better

Sakura Quest wasn't entertaining.

meme/10

>Sakura Quest wasn't entertaining.
But it was.

Uma Musume will be the best.

I agree. That's the one thing that killed the mood. I didn't realize I didn't watch the last episode after 4-5 years later.

Does Minko win Tohru or does Ohana break it up with Ko and go back with Tohru?

See for yourself:
Warning ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=-IXm4Vt-h8I

I got as far as episode 4. It was garbage.

The Hobiron screaming girl desperately needed a good dicking.

This is the most newfag post I've seen in a while.

t. newfag

He’s right though, you come across as a newfag

That's because you haven't been here long enough to tell whether someone is a newfag or not due to your own newfaggotry. Not to mention that someone who's not a newfag would have realised the futility of accusing others of being new on an anonymous imageboard - in particular when it comes to justifying ones own shit taste.

It had great moments. Happi birthday was a great scene.

A newfag would actually care to respond to that post with something more than a sentence.

Which is exactly what a newfag would say when he is caught engaging in newfaggotry.

I'll never forget how mad anti-kofags got, especially because a lot of them thought he'd never show up again after ep 1.

Hanasaku Iroha could've been so much better if it was an all-girls yuri anime.

What's your least comfiest anime, user? Also, what's your mostest comfiestest anime?

>mostest

Oh gee thanks I didn't notice. That's my mostestestest big mistake when I write.

It would have been 11/10 if there had been romance for the main characters.

>mostest

That would have ruined it.

>implying you could ruin the Glasslip of PA Works any more than it already was