Dragon Ball Super

The hero of the lizard and slayer of a God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfJOpgRDK4E
youtube.com/watch?v=xAOCnSKz-x8
youtube.com/watch?v=HZBw7pPKvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Toppo becomes a god of destruction
>next episode he gets knocked out by vegeta

TOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

Where are his kawaii shoujo pupils?

Shut the FUCK up

post yfw

I am fucking done with this arc. This whole thing has been a spit in the face for Tien fans, Piccolo fans, Buu fans, and especially CHADforce members such as my self. Vegeta of all people beats a God of Destruction. Meanwhile, GODhan, who had beaten the ever-loving shit out of SSB Goku (until Goku cheated by stacking Kaio Ken with it), was completely underutilized in this arc. How the fuck did GODHAN who has the highest potential out of EVERYONE IN THE MULTIVERSE manage to lose to a purple rabbit? I know I said that I was proud of his performance, and that he’ll always be Gohan Blanco in my heart, but what the fuck happened to Gohan Blanco? What happened to gaining a new form? What happened to Gohan fighting El Grande Padre and spouting memes and fighting alongside Ultra Instinct Shaggy and Super Saiyan Rolf and all the other Sup Forums characters that I was promised? Did I waste months of my life spreading the same retarded chart with my Sup Forumsshit and OCs all over the internet? Did I spend years writing edgy Gohan fanfics on fanfiction.net for nothing? Did I purchase, cut a hole in, and then fuck a Gohan body pillow for nothing? I am fucking sick of this spotlight-stealing manlet. First he fights Jiren, knocks Jiren over, unlocks a new transformation, fights Jiren again, is going to beat a GOD OF DESTRUCTION, and now hes fighting Jiren AGAIN. It’s not like the CHADforce ever made fun of or talked down to Vegeta at all, at any point in time, EVER. And it doesn’t help that Vegeta was CONFIRMED at MULTIPLE points to be eliminated (The 100% plausible ending theories that PROVED that Vegeta should have been out before Roshi). What a fucking horrible way to end this series. I don't give a shit what the movie is, I'm not giving Toei my fucking money unless Gohan actually does turn Blanco, become edgy as shit, and shout “YOU RETARD” as he effortlessly beats up EGP and El Hermano and all the angels and finally fulfills my edgy fantasies.

>next episode he gets knocked out by vegeta
Source?

Are Vegeta and Goku going to fuse or what?

Nice falseflag

TOEI fucks up everything, I mean what's up with this shitty writing?

Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa(may peace be upon him), and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

>posting this same shitty bait
>not making a new one
You retard.

ZAMASU

>no argument

>Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
It's based on an average.

It just means Vegeta is stronger than GoD which is Toppo. For all we know Toppo might be the weakest GoD right now and both Whis and Beerus have both said Vegeta is stronger then some GoDs so this progress makes sense. Toei does a lot of dumb shit but they leave a lot of dots for you to connect not thier fault you are legitimately retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=nfJOpgRDK4E

seems TOEI were inspired by Toyotaro's homages and wanted to one-up him.

Soon.

WHEN?

>>Toppo becomes a god of destruction
one with the least experience
>>next episode he gets knocked out by vegeta
Good vegeta is above kaiokenx20 level
Some random with hakai energy should not be a problem

Are americans incapable of saying a hard A?
Every time I hear some autistic American saying Zamasu it comes out as "zarmarsu"

Vegeta and 17 are the MVPs of this arc big facts, dont @ me

soon my wish

>dont @ me
stop

Ah yes 17 the MVP. Who either fought some jobbers or hid behind a shield.

Some info has been revealed about episode 127: It seems Toppo will be eliminated in 126, as he's no longer mentioned and it seems Goku, Vegeta and A-17 join forces against Jiren. There are rumors about Freezer "sacrifying" himself to eliminate Toppo somehow. (I don't see how).

also everyone base form is weak as fuck. I don't think they took any SS to account shit

and CHADroid 17 is still in!

M V P
V
P

Why couldn't it be CHADhan REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

New bread found

Because he's a weak FUCK of a jobber and an absolute FAILURE of a warrior. He's a fucking DISAPPOINTMENT.

Dont
@
Me

Even when the conversation has nothing to do with Gohan he still gets brought up. Why are haters so autistic?

>/ourprince/ will defeat a God, something Cuckarrot was never able to do

>Canadian opening to dbz
youtube.com/watch?v=xAOCnSKz-x8

Is this a joke?

Post handsome saiyans.

And thanks to eoz, he's going to stop training again. Good luck with that new form, fuckers

He'll get a new form: SSJ (Super Saiyan Jobber)

the handsomest

Based Gohan living in your heads rent free. The pillar of /dbs/
Don't work yourself into a shoot friend

Gogeta is better.

Is it really rent free if he has to get shat on by the tenants and the landlord? (The fans, other characters, and the writers)

What the FUCK is this

Stop giving him (you)s.

Uh, y-YES. R-RENT FREE!

It is rent free. He's been gone for a while but he's still the most discussed character here. You hate him but you NEED to talk about him. /dbs/ is dead without Gohan.

Fusion between Goku and Vegeta is worthless at this point, they're so powerful that using ring fusion only last a few minutes now, they've gotten even stronger since, so it could just be seconds, and that's not useful at all.

Fusion dance is half the time of rings, so there's no way they'd ever use it now.

>TFw remembering this
YTV was weird, yo

UGH, THICC!

Time Patrol Gohan and Time Patrol Goten go Super Saiyan.

>/dbs/ is dead without Gohan.
Nice headcanon, Pedro.

Who the fuck is the new artist for the sdbh manga? His style looks like shit.

There's just no way that I'll ever come to peace with how sickeningly awful Tenshinhan was treated Dragon Ball Super. He is simply too great of a character to completely waste just because of the fact that most writers at Toei finds him to be uninteresting. I mean for fuck's sake, you could easily write 2 lengthy character arcs about him right on the spot: one about discovering the myriad powers of his third eye that were concealed when the Crane Hermit turned his mind evil, and the second one could be about Tenshinhan and his connection to his ancient ancestors, The Three-Eyed People. But as we all know that's never gonna happen on Toei's watch, nope, never, because they just have too keep sucking that Saiyan dick because it's always their surefire way to gather a huge audience. Even though it was making the show so Saiyan-centric that resulted in the franchise becoming so infamous.

>the myriad powers of his third eye that were concealed when the Crane Hermit turned his mind evil
Sounds like a shitty Pedro fanspiction.

>YAMCHA
>Never really claimed to be or presented himself as a strong fighter; we all snicker, but no one really hates him for jobbing to a Saibaman
>At least succeeds at being a pro baseball player (rich as fuck)
>Won a game of baseball against GODS (not as badass as FIGHTING amongst gods, but quite the achievement/memory for a pretty much regular human)

>KRILLIN
>Never really claimed to be or presented himself as a strong fighter; remarkably self-aware of how weak he is
>Eventually married and fucked a hot blonde
>Now has a loving family
>Earnest and brave: fully expressed his fear of entering the ToP, but entered anyway
>Tried his hardest and actually got a few ringouts while helping his stronger wife
>Saved 18, knowing full well that she’s more valuable toward the team than himself
>DECIDEDLY CONTRIBUTED MORE TO THE TEAM THAN TIEN

>TIEN
>Wants to be the strongest warrior, tries to catch up to Goku
>Trains day in and day out to absolutely no effect
>Forgot the Dodonpa and Solar Flare apparently
>Three-eyed freak
>Chased off Launch (the only chick who ever gave a shit about him), who now has a drinking problem due to the realization that she was in love with such a goober. Now the two are lonely, emotionally-dead, and separated forever.
>The only person who consistently likes/remembers/pleasures him is a freaky Chinese midget with permanent facepaint
>Unloved and forgotten by the Z-Fighters and Toriyama/Toei
>Denies himself life's luxuries and comforts, thinking it'll actually make him stronger
>Runs a sausage-party dojo full of nameless jobbing cucks and can't even be bothered to teach any of them how to use Ki
>Launch was intentionally axed from the series for DARING to have any emotional attachment to him. At least Yamcha and Bulma are friendly exes.

Towa's tits look pretty legit there though.

No idea, but the latest chapter does spoil things for the next Heroes update. Seems like Fu's the reason Future Trunks is in Jail and Goku is fighting Time Patrol Goku.

>Goku is fighting Time Patrol Goku.
nani?

Then Vegeta gets eliminated. This is simply to shut Vegeta fans up.

>ywn have a demonic mommyfu suffocate you with her tits
Why live?

Autistic shit-tier bait/10.

Considering that it’s infinite, Why did 17 and 18 never give energy to Goku like Freeza did ?

t. Tenshitcuck.

Why would you want to fuck a crazy bitch who created a spic tier OC to give her vitamin D?

What the actual fuck is Heroes on

No cross-platform compatibility.

Who wouldn't? Even broly wants milkies.

>t.
Back to Ylilauta with you, underage.

>actually, unironically being this new
WEW

>saves ur team but the scene was poorly directed so no one understood this

Where's Tenshitcuck?

He knows better than to hang around Cuckhan

>saves your team
>by jobbing to fodder

What would make Kefla blush?

>Toei literally forgot to put Tenshinhan in the group
Will Toeicucks defend this?

They have.

Well when as Piccolo was struck by the sniper lasers his arms were ripped off. But when as Tenshinhan was stuck by the sniper lasers at 1/4 of his power he was just knocked down briefly. Tenshinhan is several times more durable than Piccolo confirmed.

>Tenshinhan is several times more durable than Piccolo confirmed.
Nice headcanon.

what are the odds SS4 jobs to SSB?

>her buttocks are literal circles
>people find this really hot
Why does DB fans have such shit taste?

N-Namekiens are actually r-really sturdy. P-Piccolo was just lower his power to make the s-situation seem more dangerous.

CHADforce asssemble
Time to bring this baby up to bump limit with seething antigohanfags

Go ahead, keep getting buttflustered that no one is accepting your headcanon, El Spico.

Reminder that 17bros and Vegetabros are allies against the SPIChan horde and Lizardboi conglomerate.

Based Vegeta

Checked and assembled

What went wrong?

When the fuck will Caulifailures and Gohanfags fuck off instead of trying to drag other characters into their shit?

>He doesn't fap to shapes
Triangle is top tier waifu

>Toppo getting eliminated right after he becomes a fucking GoD by the prince of all jobbers

what the FUCK

JOBforce LOSES again baby!

I'm already here buddy
And shitters are already seething

Just keep dreaming about your El Grande Padre's evil angels takeover, Juan Sanchez.

Where my SOYforce bros at?

Yeah, that's what's gonna happen in Universe Mission 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZBw7pPKvzc

Heroes is on everything.

Depends on what happens in the story. Reminder, Time Patrol Goku also has tapped into God ki as well.

GODhan doesn't need gay hair dye to compete with gods, truly BASED