OK Sup Forums confess

OK Sup Forums confess.
Who was the loli that broke you?
Pic related for me. I regret nothing.

Question. Why did she felt aroused when her blood was being suck by that blond guy? (forgot his name)

Is sucking blood something like sex?

Her.

>Is sucking blood something like sex?
In this series, yes.

I've seen other anime with a similar thing.

Must be how they copulate.

>Is sucking blood something like sex?
Depends. It has a lot of interpretations. Some say having your blood sucked is extremely painful while others say it brings more pleasure than sex. In this series the answer is probably the ladder.

Vampires in this series don't copulate. They also lose most of their emotions along with sexual desires after becoming vampires.

A better question would be which loli did I break, pic related

nice digits

shes up there with pic related

Rin-Sama

Came for the boobs, stayed for the loli.

Vampire lolis are the best

This.

Kururu Tepeshi

Tomoyo Daidouji stole my heart

Pic related

I want to mindbreak a loli!

I want to be mindbroken by a loli, one like .

In Owari no Seraph, after a human ingests vampire blood, they lose their emotions until only the greatest components of their personalities remain in addition to their everlasting thirst for blood; they also have no sexual desire or any other desires, aside from the craving to drink blood, which they find pleasurable. Due to their loss of emotions and desires, some vampires try to make themselves interested in something in order to stave off their eternal boredom, but vampires concerned with anything other than blood are considered to be eccentric.

On the human end, getting your blood sucked is apparently overwhelmingly pleasurable, to the point where its almost sickening and the victim wants to die. Basically it's unbearably pleasurable to the point where it weakens and sickens the victim. Vampires experience a less extreme version when sucking each others blood.

She looks too old OP.

Sauce

So essentially vampires in that universe become the equivalent of teenage boys looking for a nut

sauce pls , image search only brings up old threads with no sauce

Sauce is Kuroai.

Can a 1200 year old be a loli?

I've been attracted to them as long as I can remember but pic related was the only that truly converted me to the JC loving fag I am today.

[POTATO HOUSE]

>So essentially vampires in that universe become the equivalent of teenage boys looking for a nut
Yes. And the ones who care about anything else are the weird kids in school.

Are you serious?

you dont get vampires

Lotte no Omocha

all of it

I use to think loli was just for degenerates. I still do, but now I am one... Still only for hugs, protect, and head pats though.

Atleadt put the source on the filename

>Still only for hugs, protect, and head pats though.
That's how we all being until you find the right doujin

Watch Shoujo Ramune

I'm sure I am not the only one

Not even best kojikan

if its pleasurable for both parties, i wouldnt mind getting sucked on by a hot vamp chick

Kuro

I honestly don't remember and it makes me sad.

Her

Why do lolis make so much noise when they pee?

Her

Queen Katja. I was a different person at the end of pic related's scene.

what episode?

Yupiel-sama.

She's my master.

No loli has ever broken me. They are for ignoring, or for headpats and cuddles, never for lewd!

Lolicons are just gross.

The fourth one.

What if the loli wants you to be lewd?

This.
The Bathtub scene.

I'd give everything for a blowjob from Rin.

This, I don't think would have it any other way.

I've always liked lolis ever since I was a shota, so I'm not a lolicon, I'm just maintaining status quo.

What do you mean by broke?

Pic related for me, I still remember I felt really weird and uncomfortable the first time.

These two.

>28 years old
>loli
Pick one.

Petite 28 year old woman.

>likes christmas cake
Her sister is better.

can still be a loli

I broke tons of loli cunny, but I don't think a loli broke me, what do you mean?

Shit taste user.

K U R O

Isn't she in her 40s?

No.

No.

Legal lolis are the best.

If they have breasts they're postpubescent and there's nothing atypical about being attracted to them.

People that draw size year olds with tits are delusional

Illya and Kuro. But the Evangeline McDowell gets an honorable mention for planting the seed a decade ago.

It was a progression, like water eroding a stone, ending with pic related

>If they have breasts they're postpubescent
Puberty is not instantaneous, girls who have breasts, but are still loli are pubescent, not post pubescent.
>there's nothing atypical about being attracted to them.
That is true, but it is atypical to prefer early pubescent girls. Though that doesn't make it bad or wrong.

I've been broken from the start. I liked lolis when I was a kid, but never grew out of liking them.

What about love and respect? Lolis can take care of themselves

Not sure if it was just her, or Hana.

I never stood a chance.

So, how old were you guys when you were "broken?"

Lolis are for marriage.

Loli omorashi is a gift from the gods
>ywn comfort your loli after she has an embarrassing accident

Shirasaka Koume got me into the gray area, because I'm just such a sucker for goth girls. I suppose also Lash from Advance Wars did me some, too.

Shinobu Oshino and Kuro von Einzbern did the final deathknell to me.

>probably the ladder

I feel old as fuck.

Top taste. Koume is an angel. But I was already lost before I got to know her.

Like real children?

I want to kiss a loli.

Where?

The nipple

In the usual place

On the couch.

Right here.

(8)