One Piece

Spoilers are out
Nothing changed it was just a set up chapter

Chapter 893: "Charlotte Family 36th Daughter Flanpe".

Flashback to Rayleigh teaching Luffy to use the Observation Haki saying that it's essentially one's instincts amped up to a higher level. The ability to unconsciously sense things and react to them.

Flampe shoots a paralyzing needle at Luffy but he avoids it. He's fading in and out of consciousness --and every time he's unconscious his instincts or observation haki kicks in and saves him.

The underlings are trying not to be discovered by Katakuri, but Flampe is laughing at Luffy who's in her words "Wobbling around like a newborn deer". Katakuri finds out they're watching because she's dissing Luffy. He gets mad at Flampe. He realised Luffy's movements were weird, but he didn't know why, and upon finding out Flampe is there, he puts two and two together.

He says "As if I'd want a victory where I got help from you all sniping from the sides."

Flampe says she's the cutest and most sensible of Katakuri's little sisters, so she's the only one who truly gets him. But Katakuri stabs himself responds "A MAN'S FIGHT DOESN'T NEED BACKUP! TO LAUGH AT HIM IS THE SAME AS LAUGHING AT ME!"

She sees his mouth and face. They think Katakuri's face is the result of some curse. Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid. Flampe tells her underlings to take his picture so they can show it to everyone. She's mad he'd do something as disgusting as getting his blood on her.

Katakuri apologizes about the interference, and says a pirate's fight has no place for cowardly stuff like that. Katakuri has the Conquerors Haki and knocks everyone out.

Katakuri: "I won't....think of you as beneath me anymore".

Luffy: For real? Thanks...!! but I'm going to win!

Chapter end. No break next week.

Is this the closest we'll get to a fight between pic related?

When did Tumblr get here trying claim /ourship/ SaNa?

>Luffy: For real? Thanks...!! but I'm going to win!
Who gives a shit at this point? The fight is not fair anymore. Luffy already lost.

there is no /ourship/

Probably. Unless Oda does some crossover episode.

>/ourship/
Kys

>chapter women will never understand

Katakuri best warrior confirmed, he should defect and become one of the captains in Luffy's fleet armada.

Aaaand nothing happened. Again.

There's Kataluffy.

You mean he already won, his determination already got a yonkou to see him eye to eye.

Katakuri looks so happy and refreshed here.

The right answer.

I like Katakuri but Oda clearly doesn't know what more to do to let Luffy wins. They came to WCI just to get Sanji and the poneyglyph, and Luffy doesn't need to win to get stronger

Not a ship, it's a fact, Luffy and Katakuri are on a bromance setup.

This perna nigger needs to leave

>He's fading in and out of consciousness --and every time he's unconscious his instincts or observation haki kicks in and saves him

It's the Enel fight all over again

Will he next start punching the wall to redirect his punches randomly so Katakuri can't CoO them?

>She sees his mouth and face. They think Katakuri's face is the result of some curse. Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid. Flampe tells her underlings to take his picture so they can show it to everyone. She's mad he'd do something as disgusting as getting his blood on her.
Dear God, why are everyone in the Big Mom family such shitheads? No wonder Pudding went nuts.

Literally a ripoff of Ultra Instinct. Bravoda!

So wait was the nigger just baiting us into a ship war over nothing

I think he’s moved into a mentor role at this point

So every stupid shit people preditect last year is becoming true.
>I WANNA COOK
Check.
>Nobody told me teeth looked cool before.
About to happen.

>Carrot will defeat Big Mom and Kaido

the absolute state of luffyfags!

fuck off woman

>why are everyone in the Big Mom family such shitheads?
Did you miss the part where Big Mom encourages her children to develop shit behavior?

>katakuri got a billion bounty because shit observation haki that luffy can copy in one long fight
He better get a powerup too or this is garbage.

>not a ship, it's a fact
I agree but that's how you get labelled as a delusional fujo user. It's better to say it's a ship. Ships include canon couples anyways.

>Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid
Did Perospero used to bully his otouto? What about Compote, Oven and Daifuku?

What a faggot

>SaNa hints already hit critical mass
>people still in denial
It's not about ship. It's about how soon will they kiss each other.

>It's the Enel fight all over again
When did Luffy fell unconscious again and again during the Enel fight?

literally the only flaw of katakuri, what a shame

LuNa whales were THIS scared and paranoid

So this is what autism looks like

Fuck off Arthur

Unlikely based on this.

>Ships include canon couples anyways
Since when? I hear the term "shipping" since when Harry Potter was born and the cancer was ripe, nobody consired canon couples to be a ship.

You faggots are legitimately insufferable.

Since always? A ship becoming canon means you win.

kill yourself

t. Luna nigger

Oven and Daifuku are the younger triplets, there's no way they would disgrace his older stronger bro. Also how does Flambe knows what Katakuri was called when he was kid? That shit with him being callen an eel is exposition about the past or Flambe herself knows it?

>you win
Really? What is the prize?

I hope not because it would ruin all my cute PeroKata headcanons but it's certainly a possibility. Perospero is quite adept at mocking and kicking people while they're down, and he didn't exactly show any restraint in this regard so far.

Is this Falseflagging? Because you should know luffy has other ships besides with nami

The satisfaction of seeing the couple you supported be official while you get to enjoy the salt of everyone else.

> (You)
>Oven and Daifuku are the younger triplets, there's no way they would disgrace his older stronger bro
Yonji is younger than Sanji yet he still bullied his "older brother". For twins the concept of "older brother" or "younger brother" might as well not exist.

>luffy has other ships
This. Luffy x Katakuri canon with alarming rate.

Laughing at your rival shippers on the internet.

To think faggots actually believed Luffy would really run away from Katakuri, this is the moment of improvement, better haki now and Awakening in Wano.

Those shippers wouldn't get triggered by Sana. Are you stupid? Oh right your ship proves you are

SaNa is canon slready

How would Fake Katakuri look like?

(you)
kek

>For twins the concept of "older brother" or "younger brother" might as well not exist.
Maybe in the West, but the Japanese are incapable of accepting 2 people being equals with the exact same "rank". It's why despite only being a few minutes older, younger twins are forced to call their older brother with the nii-san honorific. It's kind of stupid but that's their way.

Give me 5 reasons why Shirahoshi won't win the Luffybowl.

She's too big, 8/10 IGN.

Like Weevil wearing leather, scarf, and boots.

He'd be a bishonen with a perfect set of pure white teeth.

best mermaid passing through

Katakuri exists.

Do you think Katakuri will follow Luffy till Wano?

>implying bigger isn't better

What fucking horseshit. Luffy should lose, LOSE. Katakuri is a fucking renowned crew member that far outclasses him, and he has fucking inflicted so much lethal damage to luffy yet Oda INSISTS, that he pull some bullshit fuck power asspull to LET Luffy win. Done, just done with this hack and his trash manga.

and soyboys

>Done, just done with this hack and his trash manga.
Stop being dramatic but I agree with the rest

Because she belongs with the most handsome fishman of all.

> In girls' manga, when dudes fight, women call them out, 'cause they find fights stupid
> In boys' manga, girls are rendered unconscious for find fights stupid

I love shounen

Lawlu is the best bromance

Shit chapter in a shit manga, yawn.

I doubt it. We probably won't see him again until they fight BB or the Final post One Piece finding War, or something else they need allies for.

See ya next week user

>in boys' manga, girls are useless

I love shounen

hey niggers where's my timely translation?

What the hell is her type?

It seriously can't be Luffy can it?

Lawlu is old and busted fecal matter next to Kataluffy and you know this Lawlu user.

See YOU next WEEK

On the first yonko Luffy meets in the new world, Luffy will develop Observational haki.

On the second yonko, he will develop Armament haki.

On the third, he will develop conqueror's haki.

On the fourth, he will awaken his devil fruit.

Katakuri got character development. It all depends on whether you are big fan of characters that are honorable and chivalry.

fucking based

1. She
2. Is
3. A
4. Giant
5. Mermaid

But who knows, doujin have Luffy going Jet Elephant Dick on her. Nothing is impossible to the future pirate king.

Why did you post Gastino user?

Maybe next Monday

Grasping at straws.jpg/.txt

t. soygoy or a jew or a woman who doesn't understand honor

According to Japanese Fiction 101, girls like her probably prefers "nice" or "mysterious" guys.

Honestly, I think Luffy's endgame will be a literally who or Nami.

if your precognition is good enough, can you see your own nut before you bust?

Shonen means Boys' manga.

Careful user before perna nigger says "youre racisssssssssst"

I cant see Luffy fighting Shanks user, or any of his crew I think Oda doesn't know either

Only one spoiler?

...HACK.