Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 249 spoiler pics soon

Chapter title, "Your profile"
The color spread is Erina in a rider suit.
Nene’s wondering the meaning behind Isshiki’s words. Nene thinks that Issiki is mocking her by saying confusing things.
But Isshiki says that it may be true that him being able to do everything ended up hurting Nene, but it’s still true that he appreciates and respects her.
Isshiki received culinary training since he was young and he mastered all of it with ease.
Looking from the outside, it looked like he’s the perfect heir. But within the family, it would have been unacceptable if Isshiki turned out to be a failure.
Isshiki was told things like “Don’t make a scene just because you learned that one skill. If you don’t master it, then it’s the family that will end up suffering.”
So he never had a sense of accomplishment, and he was never praised by anyone.
Every day Isshiki trained with a dull feeling. So much that he ended up not understanding what cooking means to him.
Meanwhile, the judges taste Isshiki’s dish.
When Isshiki lost his joy of cooking, he met Nene. Compared to him, she didn’t master skills as easily as he did, but she enjoyed the training and learned things step by step, and Isshiki thought that her profile looked beautiful during all that.
Seeing Nene like that, Isshiki finally realized for the first time that cooking may actually be something fun.
Isshiki also remembers about the polar dormitory and wants to hone his skill to bring joy to other people. And the first person who taught him that was Nene Kinokuni.
Isshiki respects Nene and that’s why he wants her to remember the feelings of that time when Isshiki thought she had a beautiful profile.
Isshiki’s super attacking Washoku style causes a crack on Tsukasa’s armor. Meanwhile Tsukasa is…
End

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tsukudayuto/status/959141697920761856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh

Tsukasa best boy

Isshiki is best boy

I don't know If I want to be Alice or Takumi. Difficult choices.

So, is Kuga officially part of main gang now?
Would like to see Giga instead of Pajeet tho

Yes he has, have some literal proof speedreader

OFFICIAL Shokugeki No Soma Waifu POWERRANKINS

1a. Erina
1b. Alice
2. Rindou
3. Alice's Mom
4. Momo
5. Rest of the Girls
6. The Boys

7. POWER GAP

8. A Piece of shit
9. Meat
10. Megumi

OFFICIAL Shokugeki No Soma ShipPairings POWERRANKINGS

1. Soma + Erina
2. Alice + Dog
3. Tsukasa + Rindou
4. Saito + Momo
5. Hayama + Ryoko
6. Isshiki + Nene
7. Hayama + Jun (Platonic)
8. Hisako + Sadatsuka
9. Meat + Mimasaka

POWER GAP

10. Megumi + Dying Alone, 100 Cats, Early Death

>ywn get a whiff of Erina's racing suit after she wears it for an entire day

When he said "there only one match left" it wasn't implying he would face her, retard. It's that he would be on he same pedestal as her for reaching the top which Erina declined by making her statement of how she is still better than him even if he does get to her level.

>place where I can compete with you
>not implying he'll face her

It's crystal fucking clear how is this mystifying to you

> Hayama + Ryoko
Ryoko will end up with smoke

I'm going to marry Megumi!

You sound so obsessed with Megumi, it's hilarious as it is sad.

Takumi pls

Hayama won but was there ever the privilege to directly face her? No, unless he personally challenges her like anyone else would do to anyone. And when Soma says "compete", it doesn't mean he's competing in wanting to defeat her. It's to claim the top at Totsuki, that's what he's competing against Erina for. And of course Soma will face Erina one day but that doesn't mean she is his advent rival. He or she has never considered each other as "rivals" at all. Erina's only rival is Alice whereas Soma's main rivals are Takumi, Hayama and Ryo and no one else.

Just stating my objectively correct, non-shit and unbiased opinion, user. No need to get angry.

>Hayama + Ryuko

What the fuck have you've been Smoking?

Does everyone want to fuck/need to love their reasons to cook, or is it just a prerequisite for supreme chefs? It would be interesting to see a chef that gets where they are without it.

Those chibi kill what could have otherwise been a great pinup.

Tsukasa never cooks with anyone in mind.

Chibis a cute, fuck off.

The only one who's angry is you about one character.

we don't know that yet, until we see it in the finals of RdC. I want to see flashback from both tsukasa and rindou

Rindou >>>

>we don't know that yet
speedreader

I don't understand what you mean, user. I'm just putting her where she belongs.

Her breasts look awful. Literally plastic surgery tier.

t. Butthurt Megumifag

Posting real best girl who got back cover all for herself.

What's there to not understand? Unless you can't read.

You don’t need to be a Megumifag to think her breasts look bad. Tosh draw big breasts like balloons a lot of the time.

Tsukasa cooks with ingredient-chan in mind.

My waifu.

O B S E S S E D

I wish Tosh didn't have his art style being influence by Moe. His old art style was much sharper and distinct then how his current art is at times. Like Erina face can easily be replaced to look like Megumi now because how similar the faces can be at times.

Tosh only cares about drawing boys now.

Not him but her breast are being held up since they're big and are in a tight suit. If she were zipped up then you she would look like pic related. ( this is the best, quick pic I could find)

>10. Megumi + Dying Alone, 100 Cats, Early Death
The fuck does that even mean? This fucking "ship" implies that Megumi dying alone is the worst possible pairing retard.

He is tsundere.

That user is clearly tsuns for Megumi.

>you will never drink the sweat inside the suit

The waifu ranking is fine and all but the ship ranking is literal shit tier.

What does it taste like.

Watch as he learns the Power of Cooking for Someone from the rebels.

doubt it

It's clear that he just wants her to be a better character, but is trying so hard to hate her that it comes off as obsessive. Otherwise, no one else that doesn't like her would actively make sure to let it out.

>Isshiki’s super attacking Washoku style causes a crack on Tsukasa’s armor. Meanwhile Tsukasa is…
I bet Eishi will be shocked at first, then die of laughter

So can we safely say Isshiki will be pushing Tsukasa 2-1?

>2-1?
No. It'll be 3-0 just like the rest of the matches.

Why don't the boys make lewd poses like the girls when they taste a good dish?

I would like to see it. No homo.

Tosh better deliver a cute Valentine spread like this with the girls.

Why would I be mad at a trash character such as Megumi? I can just put her out of the rankings but then I wouldn't get joy at seeing her trash fans getting mad

>Why don't the boys make lewd poses like the girls

He won't

Why are you so obsessed though? Barely anyone pays attention to your ranking post, including Megumifags.

GOD DAMN IT TOSH stop prostituting Erina.

She is my dear wife.

>We'll never have a lewd Saito

Why even live

Black and Bishie judge are pure!

And it’s a shame. We’ll probably just get Erina and Megumi in angel/cupid costumes at most, or something like that.

They actually do. But honestly, the only ones I would be interested in seeing are Isshiki, Takumi and Tsukasa's. Its kinda creepy when the ugly guys do lewd poses desu.

We won't get anything.

How big are Anes anes ? They seem to change sizes depending of the dish she tastes,

Souma meant that he wanted to be on her level to be able to compete with her. Because that's what he wants, to challenge "strong" chefs. And Erina is definitely someone he wants to beat.

I mean I got to put her somewhere don't I? And where I put her is the only logical place, not sure why you are so mad about it....

This foodgasm was too lewd and top tier one.

Erina is so fucking delicious.

Granted, it not same. Tosh also did Jump Heroines Valentines (last year?)

You can but it doesn't make you look any less obsessive.

Pajeet would like good. Thin Isami as well.
Souma would look good too, but I don't think it'd look good for him to make exaggerated poses.

I would like to see Gin and Shinomiya, maybe Jou one day too.

I think this was in 2013 or 2014. Definitely not last year.

All the pretty noys just stare as their clothes get ripped off. I guess if they did any more than that a lot of the male audience would be weirded out.

I just want to see a lewd Kuga.

>stating the obvious that megumi is shit makes me obsessive
????

I know

I was going to say. Anne has been more lewd, but the guys have been lewd too.

These guys and Julio had some of the better male poses. I can't even stay mad at them for that.

You're being retarded right now and not reading right.

Well then start making sense. Megumi is a shit character and me pointing it out doesnt make me obsessed or mad, its just me stating the obvious.

The judges are genuinely good and fun.

>those smug faces
Kek, they're the best.

I'm pretty sure I am making sense in my responses. You're just retarded.

Why do food tasters have bodies of professional athletes.

Just ignore him his retarded ass already, user.

The same reason why the chefs does as well.

This was older than a year which is why we should be due for new one. On another note, Megumi looks so pretty there though. She looks too moe these days, but I think it’s the artstyle in general that changed.

>No Hisako+Soma
Shit taste

Hisako is getting blacked, I'm sorry.

Tsukuda recently tweeted this
twitter.com/tsukudayuto/status/959141697920761856

That Isshiki is my favorite chibi

I give a fuck.

Could someone translate?

Fucking do you work and stop playing Splatoon.

Why does Megumi has such long hair here? It should be up to her shoulders. The braids wouldn’t make her hair shorter.

No need to defend such a shit tier character such as Megumi, user.

>getting this triggered over someone liking her

Braids actually do make the hair a little shorter, but it is kinda way too long there as well.

>Stating the obvious does not make me obsess
If it is obvious why mention it every thread? Wouldn't it actually mean you are obsess for reminding it?

>getting triggered over someone not liking her first

Just fuck off already. You are tsundere for Megumi. We get it user.