Citrus

>two weeks to the next chapter
I don't know how to feel lads.

Merch when? I want to buy all those plushies.

No merch, not even keychains, nothing

I WANT NENDOROIDS NOW!!!!!!!!!

There aren't any plushies. That's just a manga cover for the anthology booklet.

Why don't they want my money?

>NENDOROIDS
Holy shit, user, my wallet wouldn't survive that.

I'm saying that I'd love to buy plushies like those.

As another user mentioned, the male and female otaku markets buy entirely different merch and if they're not sure who to target, they might just not do much, if any, merch.

Is there a single girl that is not a lesbian?

I want to buy a Yuzu.

Shitrus

Yuzu's mom is pretty damn straight.

Don't jinx it, dumb doggo.

Yuzu's shitrus.

You couldn't outbid Mei.

I guess that's were Yuzu got all her heterosexual stuff... before that fucking kiss...

Or maybe it's the other way around and Yuzu's mom is bi.

Until they rape some yuri into her.

Or maybe she was a man...
I dont know..

So, is there a single heterosexual girl in the main cast? Or we talking about full marimachas?

Fearful. The possibilities are almost endless. Will Yuzu notice Mei was crying? Will Mei keep silent, or will her break? Will Manager-kun keep the secret considering Matsuri is a regular client?

>in the main cast
Harumin hasn't actually shown any gay tendencies whatsoever.

Most of the girls gave had a confirmed crush on a girl or are like Harumin and are comfortable enough to get in scissoring position. I doubt any of the girls are straight.

She offered to have sex with Yuzu

She wasn't serious.

Maybe she is a slut that fucks whoever she wants

Since the author is a big fan of memorable yuri and shoujo-ai anime that marked history (the character design have something very Marimite, Yuzu is like a gyaru version of Yumi), do people think she'll do a Strawberry Panic ending with the wedding?

Groped Yuzu 's chest and offered to "comfort" her. And got into scissoring position with her. Not to mention having Yuzu lick food off her finger.

She's serious

That only works if Yuzu is the one getting married so Mei can bust and proclaim her love.
Nothing really gained from Yuzu disrupting the wedding and telling us what we already now about how she feels.

I can see it but it should be Meimei who tells grandpa to fuck off this time. Then he'll morph into his final form like every resident evil game.

>Strawberry Panic
I think you mean something more like the manga so called "Happy End". And because yuri manga with bad endings are way more likely than you think.

Harumin >>>>>>>>> Mei

All that is just your average "no homo" behaviour with friends.

>Saburouta pulls a Happy End end on Yuzu and Mei

This is Something that is really bothering me, how could Yuzu forget that Mei was engaged???
Harumin told her this in the 1st chapter.
Yes the teacher got BTFO but she should've imagined that there was probably a second engagement.

I'd riot. I'd literally fly to Japan and go set the Yurihime building on fucking fire.

Its not gay if the vaginal lips dont kiss

It's a yuri mango, the moment she was paired up with Matsuri it was ogre. Only bad end I can see is Nene going insane.

I dont read Citrus... But I predict that the ending is not going to be happy.

In fact I dont see Yuzu staying with Mei. But hey, the damage is already done and Yuzu will be lesbian forever

Because the teacher got BTFO. She never stopped to think that maybe they could plan another fiance for her.

Harumin is gay and has only done gay things she's a gay girl a homosexual

But you watch the anime, don't you? Can't you see how perfect they are for each other?

Maybe she's understood the whole time, and has also been pretending. Hoping that if she's careful enough with her little time Mei will chose her in the end.

Not surprising, Yuzu and Ume comes from another background, Ume already told to Shou that rules from his background were unknown to her (bonus volume 8).

And Yuzu probably convinced herself there wasn't any engagement since Mei never told her. Yuzu chose to confide in Mei, if didn't tell her and accepted her rings and her love, Yuzu coudn't think about another fiance.

That's why Matsuri went nuclear, Mei accepted to date and to become Yuzu's girlfriend knowing she would have to be engaged soon.

I have to watch more episodes, and yes...
But, Im sure they wont stay together. Im sure Yuzu will get to know someone else, both have to mature and get passed all that "teenage lesbian love", but Yuzu will stay lesbian, she has been corrupted and she cannot be repaired

Actually the author already confirmed a happy ending for Mei/Yuzu and already hinted at their marriage in an afterword.

I think that Yuzu will leave us spechless, maybe she knows that Mei is destined to a second fiance and she is probably working on something behind Mei's back for this.

So its... done...
Well, Im out. Enjoy your lesbian manga guys.

I wanted something more... unpredictable

Yuzu already went through so much emotional hurdles getting that Meipuss is her divine right

Yuzu, the real mastermind.

That's what you get for rooting against the main couple in a romance manga

What would have happened if that kiss never happened?

Its something I always ask myself...

Doubt it. Mei's reaction in the last chapter makes me think even she expected to have more time.

The anime style captures Yuzu's character very well. I always look forward to the next episode.

I hope there will be a second season. I don't remember the last time threads made me laugh so much.

Yuzu would slowly realize she's a lesbian and probably date Harumin or someone that looks like Mei

Mei spent all her life being told what she had to do at any given moment by men, and being outright molested by them. Then Yuzu came to her life like an angel and gave her freedom and actually cared about her and tried to understand her and made her happy.
Mei would never love anybody else like she loves Yuzu.

Its not that, I guess that first KISS made me believe that this was going to be story with all the shitty elements of a forced drama like Scums Wish... For some reason I like that

Or maybe something like this...

You think she'd become a drug addict get an abortion and die?

She was already a gyaru though.

Pretty sure it will. It's really popular for a yuri mango.

Hey, I really dont care about the anime and manga, but I always come to the threads to laugh

^This, Yuzu is her angel

I really hope so. There are so many good moment to be still animated. For example their first date.

This is the literal smile of an angel. It melts my heart.

Can someone please explain why no one in this show besides best girl Harumin can converse properly?
Last pure yuri I watched was Sakura Trick, so please level with me

Autism.

>yuzu: we are gonna bang tonight
>mei: pass

Why is God so based?

Disgusting forced gyarus!

She just likes to be fashionable.

standard jap autism.
For what it's worth, Yuzu's a pretty good MC in that she doesn't internalise absolutely everything, and she is confrontational and bold enough to actually move the plot along at a very decent clip. She also doesn't require a long overwritten internal monologue to make her next move.

>P-pass.
And then Yuzu pushes her to the bed and fucks her brain out.

Later that night she just lets Mei go to sleep while she's got her shirt half off.

Sleeping Mei trying to cuddle with Yuzu is cute.

>snuggle

>tfw god is a yurifag

She saw you Yuzu, dont try to play dumb.
Holy fuck, that's cute

These moments are especially great, considering Mei is usually all serious and cold.

I think that "kago no shoujo" IS a better manga than the work discussed here. However I still think "citrine" is worth giving a try even though the characters are plain and boring BUT it's a sweet story and the art is also nice.

Every time Mei shows any emotion my heart skips a beat.

>Mei
164cm
48kg
>Yuzu
158cm
49kg

Yuzu's ass is fat.

Yuzu is fat!

Literal perfection.

These extra kg are just gains, because Yuzu is working out, so she can princess carry her waifu at their wedding

This is canon now.

Yuzu's ass is muscular, then.

>"kago no shoujo"
do you have any scans of it

Well my other theory is that's her weight after she got a boobjob for Mei.

>49kg

The ass was fat.

I like that their physical stats are believable, most of the time there's shit like
>155cm
>38kg
They're nips, not starving niggerlets.

Who can do more push ups though?

I only know that Mei is good at basketball.

Good for a school of ojousamas

Definitely Yuzu.

Who is best at fisting?

Oneechan.